Windows 10: windows 10 free download?

Discus and support windows 10 free download? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; so 2 days ago was the scheduled day for the windows 10 free upgrade. I was on vacation and didn't get to my laptop that day. So I come back the next... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by windows10guy, Jul 30, 2015.

1. windows 10 free download?

so 2 days ago was the scheduled day for the windows 10 free upgrade. I was on vacation and didn't get to my laptop that day. So I come back the next day and my windows 8.1 computer keeps freezing and freezing and FREEZING . I then decide to reset it to factory settings and I don't see the free upgrade button next to my date in time so I think maybe I have to update to windows 8.1 sense when I reset it it reset to windows 8.0 . so I spend a whole day updating to windows 8.1 . Now its day 2 and I still cant see the free upgrade button...did I miss the free upgrade because I was on vacation...do I now have to buy it...Please help me

:)

windows10guy, Jul 30, 2015

2. Windows10 upgrade

windows 10 free upgrade, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Unexpected shutdown on start up

OK, so i figured it out myself

Found the logfile in "C:\Windows\Minidump".

You need the Windows Development Kit to open it and a bit of googling to understand it.

Found out that a Daemon driver caused an error. Removed Daemon but this didn't solve it. (ps: Daemon itself worked normally).

I let hibernate my computer again and found another error with sptd2.sys: SCSI Pass Through Direct layer

More google and ended up on the duplexsecure site. Downloaded the W10 version and voila: problem fixed.

For the Windows support team: It would be really helpfull if you could pass problems to a more skilled helpdesk who can do more than proposing the standard solutions in case those won't work.

Cheers

windows-10, Jul 30, 2015
  4. Mystere Win User
  5. NO -- the free upgrade remains in place for a year from the 29th. You have plenty of time to do the upgrade before that runs out.

Mark Phelps, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 free download?

1. windows 10 free download? - Similar Threads - free download

2. Windows 11 Media Creation tool - free download!!! Is it possible?? Thanks anyway !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Media Creation tool - free download!!! Is it possible?? Thanks anyway !: I have been tryind to download windows media creation tool but it show up erros .......... What should I do but I have an old media creation tool from last september 2022!! Should I use it to format my ssd????...
  3. Windows 11 Media Creation tool - free download!!! Is it possible?? Thanks anyway !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Media Creation tool - free download!!! Is it possible?? Thanks anyway !: I have been tryind to download windows media creation tool but it show up erros .......... What should I do but I have an old media creation tool from last september 2022!! Should I use it to format my ssd????...
  4. how to download windows 10 free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to download windows 10 free: how to download windows 10 free https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-windows-10-free/1263192c-523f-4e74-b421-4b196be3ef8f
  5. how to download windows 10 free

how to download windows 10 free: how to download windows 10 free https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-windows-10-free/1263192c-523f-4e74-b421-4b196be3ef8f
  6. how to download windows 10 free

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I'm unable to download a torrent on Free Download Managerbecause it gives me an error after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm unable to download a torrent on Free Download Managerbecause it gives me an error after...: I've been trying to download a torrent for the past hours and after each percent that goes by it gives me an error and makes me manually resume the download....
  8. I'm unable to download a torrent on Free Download Managerbecause it gives me an error after...

I'm unable to download a torrent on Free Download Managerbecause it gives me an error after...: I've been trying to download a torrent for the past hours and after each percent that goes by it gives me an error and makes me manually resume the download....
  9. How do I download adobe reader free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I download adobe reader free: I had adobe rreader free and it has gone from my screen, how do I reinstall it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-adobe-reader-free/6ae716f6-f9fb-4da0-b73b-e12cc249ab73
  10. How do I download adobe reader free

How do I download adobe reader free: I had adobe rreader free and it has gone from my screen, how do I reinstall it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-adobe-reader-free/6ae716f6-f9fb-4da0-b73b-e12cc249ab73