Windows 10: Windows 10 Free forever or not?

Discus and support Windows 10 Free forever or not? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 Pro. Will Windows 10 be Free forever or only for one year after installation? 31564 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Sandi1987, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Sandi1987 Win User

Windows 10 Free forever or not?

I have Windows 10 Pro. Will Windows 10 be Free forever or only for one year after installation?

:)

Sandi1987, Nov 25, 2015

2. Do I have to pay after 1 year use window 10?

No, if you have Windows 7 or 8.1 today, the update to 10 will be free forever (as long as you claim it within the first year). After you get it, its yours forever, for free,

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Nov 25, 2015
  3. Free upgrate of window 10

The free upgrade to Windows 10 has no stings attached....it will remain free forever.

Carey Frisch, Nov 25, 2015
  4. Windows 10 Free forever or not?

It's free to upgrade to it for one year (until July 2016)

Once you have upgraded it is yours to keep, it does not expire or require payments after a year

paulsalter, Nov 25, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 Free forever or not?

1. Windows 10 Free forever or not? - Similar Threads - Free forever

2. Windows 10 free upgrade

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 free upgrade: I installed the Windows 10 free upgrade when it was offered by Microsoft some years ago, but encountered a lot of problems (which I eventually discovered was down to the ISP and not Microsoft) and subsequently went back to Windows 7. As Microsoft is no longer supporting...
  3. iobit driver boster 6.4 free

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    iobit driver boster 6.4 free: is iobit driver booster safe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iobit-driver-boster-64-free/58fab3f1-a321-4804-9dec-a4ba5f20fc67"
  4. Certain files staying on hard drive even though I have clicked "Free up space" in OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Certain files staying on hard drive even though I have clicked "Free up space" in OneDrive: Hello there, I have an odd issue with OneDrive. I used the free up space option to get rid of the files i don't need on my hard drive and a select few video files say that they are cloud only and insist on downloading when I click them, but still show up as taking up space...
  5. The Sims 4 Base Game (Standard Edition) FREE for a limited time

in Windows 10 News
    The Sims 4 Base Game (Standard Edition) FREE for a limited time: Origin has just started a special promotion where you can claim The Sims 4 Base Game (Standard Edition) – free of charge! That’s right, starting today, May 21st 2019 you’re able to claim The Sims 4 Base Game from Origin.com and have it yours to keep forever. The game will...
  6. Macrium Reflect Free Advice please NTFS primary red

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Reflect Free Advice please NTFS primary red: I use Macrium Reflect Free (now v 7.2.4228) to create an image of my Windows 10 Home (64 bit) PC on a 1TB external hard drive which has plenty of available space on it. Am rather concerned as have noticed that one of the entries for the PC hard drive is now showing as red, I...
  7. Play Surviving Mars Free May 16 to 19 with Xbox Live Gold

in Windows 10 News
    Play Surviving Mars Free May 16 to 19 with Xbox Live Gold: [ATTACH] Greetings fellow Earthlings! I hope you’re just as excited as we are about building a new home on Mars now that Surviving Mars is free for Xbox Live Gold members this weekend. If you were waiting to try it out, you can start building your first colony on the Red...
  8. Free Play Beta Minecraft Earth AR game on iOS and Android this summer

in Windows 10 News
    Free Play Beta Minecraft Earth AR game on iOS and Android this summer: dYKxBKj29dI This is an incredibly exciting time for Minecraft. Ten years ago today, the game launched on PC. Now, Minecraft has sold more than 176 million copies to-date in virtually every country in the world. As a way to celebrate 10 years for the franchise, we announced...
  9. Question about Macrium Reflect (free)

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Question about Macrium Reflect (free): Hi. I apologize because the question I'm about to ask was basically answered in a previous post by me but I'd like to be very clear on this. If I make a full backup image with Macrium then let's say a week later I make a differential backup. If at some point I want to restore...
  10. claim your free OneDrive storage this weekend or lose it forever

in Windows 10 News
    claim your free OneDrive storage this weekend or lose it forever: Unless you’ve been living under a rock the last few months, you likely know thatMicrosoft is cutting back on its OneDrive storage options. The base storage will drop from 15GB to 5Gb this year...