Windows 10: Windows 10 Free forever or not?

Discus and support Windows 10 Free forever or not? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 Pro. Will Windows 10 be Free forever or only for one year after installation? 31564 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Sandi1987, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Sandi1987 Win User

Windows 10 Free forever or not?

I have Windows 10 Pro. Will Windows 10 be Free forever or only for one year after installation?

:)

Sandi1987, Nov 25, 2015

2. Do I have to pay after 1 year use window 10?

No, if you have Windows 7 or 8.1 today, the update to 10 will be free forever (as long as you claim it within the first year). After you get it, its yours forever, for free,

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Nov 25, 2015
  3. Free upgrate of window 10

The free upgrade to Windows 10 has no stings attached....it will remain free forever.

Carey Frisch, Nov 25, 2015
  4. Windows 10 Free forever or not?

It's free to upgrade to it for one year (until July 2016)

Once you have upgraded it is yours to keep, it does not expire or require payments after a year

paulsalter, Nov 25, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 Free forever or not?

1. Windows 10 Free forever or not? - Similar Threads - Free forever

2. Free Video Editor app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Free Video Editor app in Windows 10: I cannot find the video editor app in my latest Windows 10. What should I do? it is also not included in features. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-video-editor-app-in-windows-10/13698bb7-8dd2-4674-ac2b-4aebbb538d97
  3. selected external storage device to free up space...however it will not work???

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    selected external storage device to free up space...however it will not work???: I selected an external storage device to free up space, as I need space to update Windows 10. However, once selected it still proceeds to take me to next step, which is to free up space I've already done that step, repeatedly. It does not pick up the external storage...
  4. Is there any free way to change the windows 10 home edition to unactivated pro for free, so...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any free way to change the windows 10 home edition to unactivated pro for free, so...: We have a product key for windows 10 pro, but we need to change the windows edition to be able to use it. submitted by /u/TheRealCrayZee [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i2kgun/is_there_any_free_way_to_change_the_windows_10/
  5. 1AVShare free for next 6 days (ends Saturday 8/10/2020 at midnight)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    1AVShare free for next 6 days (ends Saturday 8/10/2020 at midnight): Sharewareonsale.com: 1AVShare Securely share files with your family, friends, and co-workers. A secure file server for you to do private and secure file sharing from your PC. You can securely share videos, documents, images, and music with your friends, family and...
  6. Using Windows 10 free upgrade from Windows 7 licence on a new computer?

Using Windows 10 free upgrade from Windows 7 licence on a new computer?: Hi, I have an old computer in which it was updated to Windows 10 from Windows 7. It was using a digital licence, but I retrieved the full serial key by using "Nirsoft ProduKey". I used the command "slmgr /dlv" to find if my licence was RETAIL, and it is, here is the pic...
  7. MY BROTHER INLAW JUST INSTALL A NEW HDD HOW CAN HE INSTALL WINDOWS 10 FOR FREE

MY BROTHER INLAW JUST INSTALL A NEW HDD HOW CAN HE INSTALL WINDOWS 10 FOR FREE: MY BROTHER IN LAW JUST INSTALL A NEW HDD AND HE WANTS TO INSTALL WINDOWS 10 FOR FREE WHAT HES SUPPOSED TO DO?PLS.BE ADVICE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-brother-inlaw-just-install-a-new-hdd-how-can-he/0bfac5c7-08e4-4436-979b-aa9427205d70
  8. can you still upgrade windows 7 to win10 for free?

can you still upgrade windows 7 to win10 for free?: can you still upgrade windows 7 to win10 for free? please answer if you are sure kann man windows 7 immernoch kostenlos auf win10 upgraden?
  9. Free Windows on Pro?

Free Windows on Pro?: Hi, assuming I now have the free Windows trial, how do I then upgrade to Windows pro? https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/gratis-windows-auf-pro
  10. claim your free OneDrive storage this weekend or lose it forever

in Windows 10 News
    claim your free OneDrive storage this weekend or lose it forever: Unless you’ve been living under a rock the last few months, you likely know thatMicrosoft is cutting back on its OneDrive storage options. The base storage will drop from 15GB to 5Gb this year...