Windows 10: Windows 10 free install

Discus and support Windows 10 free install in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I reserved Windows 10 when it was first available but did not install it. Can I still install it now for free? I had 3rd party software problems at the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DaleS(67), Feb 11, 2019.

1. DaleS(67) Win User

Windows 10 free install

I reserved Windows 10 when it was first available but did not install it. Can I still install it now for free? I had 3rd party software problems at the time.

:)

DaleS(67), Feb 11, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Feb 11, 2019
  4. CK011885 Win User

Windows 10 free install

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 free install

1. Windows 10 free install - Similar Threads - free install

2. trying to re-install free windows 10 on my PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    trying to re-install free windows 10 on my PC: I had already installed Windows 10 when it was free but due to relocating I restored the PC to factory settings. Microsoft sent me a link to re-install Windows 10 but it is taking forever! Is this usual or have I done something wrong?...
  3. Need Free Windows 10 Re-install after a computer crash from Update

Need Free Windows 10 Re-install after a computer crash from Update: My Dell computer that had been less than 1 yr old crashed after a MS update. A friend from IT loaded it manually but it's missing so many things. I want a clean re-load so I can play my CD's, etc. I shouldn't have to pay for a new Windows 10. Reinstalls used to come...
  4. I can't install windows on my device, disk 0, size 0, free 0

I can't install windows on my device, disk 0, size 0, free 0: [IMG] Hello I try to install windows on my laptop but him can not read the hdd, I try to clean the hdd, but nothing, I go in to the cmd and type :Diskpart and disk list, the device is showing me only the USB with windows and disk 0, I try again to clean disk 0 and nothing is...
  5. Reactivating free version of Windows 10 after installing new Hardware.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reactivating free version of Windows 10 after installing new Hardware.: I'm having issues trying to reactivate my Windows 10 after upgrading hardware. This is the second time I've upgraded the hardware, the first time I had no issues reactivating, this time it just isn't working. The troubleshooter keeps failing and I can't seem to fix it. I got...
  6. Installing Windows 10 free

Installing Windows 10 free: Hi... I tried (unsuccessfully) to download Win 10 to my Win7 laptop during the free period. However, trying to install it through Windows Update just screwed my laptop ... I have now had to restore it to a clean condition and start again. Couple of questions pls: 1. Do...
  7. Installed old hard drive with Windows 7 free upgrade to Windows 10 in new machine only have...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Installed old hard drive with Windows 7 free upgrade to Windows 10 in new machine only have...: I have upgraded my NUC and used my old hard drive and it's working fine. I never logged into my Microsoft 365 account on my old machine. Now everything is working fine on the new machine but I cannot activate Windows 10 and only have a Windows 7 product key which it won't...
  8. Free Windows 10 - Getting Back After New Hard-Drive Installation or Hard-Drive Erase.

Free Windows 10 - Getting Back After New Hard-Drive Installation or Hard-Drive Erase.: Hello, I have a laptop that came with Windows 8.1 installed, so I took the FREE Windows 10 upgrade when it became available. As the FREE Windows 10 upgrade is no longer available I want to know the steps on how to get my FREE Windows 10 back in the event I need to install...
  9. Do a fresh install of windows 10 free edition question about the tool.

Do a fresh install of windows 10 free edition question about the tool.: https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/software-download/windows10startfresh This is the tool now in the description it states " You may lose your digital licenses, digital content associated with applications, or other digital entitlements for applications as a result of using the...
  10. Re-installing and reactivating a free upgrade of Windows 10 after hardware change.

Re-installing and reactivating a free upgrade of Windows 10 after hardware change.: Hello all. I have Windows 10 Home 64 bit version 1803 that i upgraded to, for free, from Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit. Now my hardware is a bit long in the tooth, main board approaching ten years old, so i would like to upgrade it along with memory and possibly CPU, and a...