Windows 10: Windows 10 freez everytime

Discus and support Windows 10 freez everytime in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello. I have a big problem with my hp laptop.I don't know what is the problem exactly, but hardware seems to work properly. All drivers and windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Vlăsceanu C.C., Feb 27, 2024.

1. Windows 10 freez everytime

Hello. I have a big problem with my hp laptop.I don't know what is the problem exactly, but hardware seems to work properly. All drivers and windows are up-to-date. 22H2.What is the problem? my laptop won't start properly.it will boot if after power on i press F10bios settings and after that i go to save changes and exit.no changes made.Dism, sfc /scannow won't work. i can't reinstall windows from usb bootit is a good one, because when boot from usb it freez . i can't do system repait, restore... if i reinstall windows from Windows 10 Upgrade at final will appear We couldn't install Win

:)

Vlăsceanu C.C., Feb 27, 2024
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 27, 2024
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Feb 27, 2024
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 freez everytime

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 27, 2024
Thema:

Windows 10 freez everytime

1. Windows 10 freez everytime - Similar Threads - freez everytime

2. Windows 11 everytime i play any game after 5-10 mins max i get BSOD or PC freezes and have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 everytime i play any game after 5-10 mins max i get BSOD or PC freezes and have...: so ive been dealing with this issue for weeks and ive looked up countless videos and forums trying to fix and nothing works the only thing that seems to work is wiping pc and starting over. this will work temporarily but it seems like once i download a few games boom same...
  3. Windows 11 everytime i play any game after 5-10 mins max i get BSOD or PC freezes and have...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 everytime i play any game after 5-10 mins max i get BSOD or PC freezes and have...: so ive been dealing with this issue for weeks and ive looked up countless videos and forums trying to fix and nothing works the only thing that seems to work is wiping pc and starting over. this will work temporarily but it seems like once i download a few games boom same...
  4. Everytime I hover cursor over 'New' in right-click sub-menu, Windows freezes and restarts...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Everytime I hover cursor over 'New' in right-click sub-menu, Windows freezes and restarts...: Often, I want to create a new folder so I right-click either on the Desktop or in Explorer to open the sub-menu to choose New > Folder, but no sooner as I hover cursor over New, Windows freezes momentarily to restart Explorer and refreshes the display by the looks of it.The...
  5. Everytime I hover cursor over 'New' in right-click sub-menu, Windows freezes and restarts...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everytime I hover cursor over 'New' in right-click sub-menu, Windows freezes and restarts...: Often, I want to create a new folder so I right-click either on the Desktop or in Explorer to open the sub-menu to choose New > Folder, but no sooner as I hover cursor over New, Windows freezes momentarily to restart Explorer and refreshes the display by the looks of it.The...
  6. Everytime I hover cursor over 'New' in right-click sub-menu, Windows freezes and restarts...

7. Hi my laptop freezes and then displays the MSOD screen everytime i try to connect to the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi my laptop freezes and then displays the MSOD screen everytime i try to connect to the...: Hi my laptop freezes and then displays the MSOD screen then restarts when i try to connect to the wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-my-laptop-freezes-and-then-displays-the-msod/5a5fe20e-f75d-4e50-a441-829941b26a31
  8. Hi my laptop freezes and then displays the MSOD screen everytime i try to connect to the...

Hi my laptop freezes and then displays the MSOD screen everytime i try to connect to the...: Hi my laptop freezes and then displays the MSOD screen then restarts when i try to connect to the wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-my-laptop-freezes-and-then-displays-the-msod/5a5fe20e-f75d-4e50-a441-829941b26a31
  9. Hi my laptop runs on windows 11,everytime i try to switch on wifi it freezes and displays...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi my laptop runs on windows 11,everytime i try to switch on wifi it freezes and displays...: Hi my laptop freezes everytime i try to connect a wifi and then displays the MSOD screen then restarts immediately ,what could be the issue?...
  10. Hi my laptop runs on windows 11,everytime i try to switch on wifi it freezes and displays...

Hi my laptop runs on windows 11,everytime i try to switch on wifi it freezes and displays...: Hi my laptop freezes everytime i try to connect a wifi and then displays the MSOD screen then restarts immediately ,what could be the issue?...