Windows 10: Windows 10 freez

Discus and support Windows 10 freez in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! I got a brand new PC. and time to time he just freezing and helps only hard restart. On event log i dont see any error at this time when PC got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MaksimMaksim3, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Windows 10 freez

Hello!

I got a brand new PC. and time to time he just freezing and helps only hard restart. On event log i dont see any error at this time when PC got freez, only after restart I see:

Event ID 1 WHEA-Logger A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is contained in the data section of this event.

And

Event ID 1001 BugCheck The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124 (0x0000000000000007, 0xffff8c8ca7d9e038, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\Minidump\112718-4250-01.dmp. Report Id: d7ecef21-6f4e-4da4-9e8e-560c454e7b6f.

Dump file: https://ufile.io/m19l0

Can maybe someone help me?

i7-8700k
    Z390 Gaming X
    HX426C16FR2K/16
    EVO 860 256 GB
    Gefofce GTX 1050Ti
    Win. 10 Pro 64 bit

:)

MaksimMaksim3, Nov 27, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 27, 2018
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Nov 27, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 freez

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 freez

1. Windows 10 freez - Similar Threads - freez

2. BSODs, stutters, and freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs, stutters, and freezes: Hello,I have recently replaced my motherboard and reinstalled a fresh Windows 11, but I've been plagued with regular BSODs and less regular stutters and crashes browsers, especially. I disabled the XMP and the ResizeBAR, changed to multiple different BIOS versions and...
  3. BSODs, stutters, and freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSODs, stutters, and freezes: Hello,I have recently replaced my motherboard and reinstalled a fresh Windows 11, but I've been plagued with regular BSODs and less regular stutters and crashes browsers, especially. I disabled the XMP and the ResizeBAR, changed to multiple different BIOS versions and...
  4. Steam games don't work, task manager freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam games don't work, task manager freezes: I just bought and built a new PC and I am having some problems. I can open steam but when I try to run any games it launches and immediately freezes. I'll close the game with task manager but then it will stop responding and steam will say its still running. Then the Discord...
  5. Steam games don't work, task manager freezes

Steam games don't work, task manager freezes: I just bought and built a new PC and I am having some problems. I can open steam but when I try to run any games it launches and immediately freezes. I'll close the game with task manager but then it will stop responding and steam will say its still running. Then the Discord...
  6. StartMenu not responding also search bar not and selected app is right clicked causes a freeze

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    StartMenu not responding also search bar not and selected app is right clicked causes a freeze: So my StartMenu is not responding also search bar too and when i select a app like roblox or other app except gta V than right click it freezes and stays on loading mouse and doesnt open the menu that i wanna see and also i tryed sfc /scannow and DMS /Online /blah blahAnd i...
  7. StartMenu not responding also search bar not and selected app is right clicked causes a freeze

in Windows 10 Gaming
    StartMenu not responding also search bar not and selected app is right clicked causes a freeze: So my StartMenu is not responding also search bar too and when i select a app like roblox or other app except gta V than right click it freezes and stays on loading mouse and doesnt open the menu that i wanna see and also i tryed sfc /scannow and DMS /Online /blah blahAnd i...
  8. StartMenu not responding also search bar not and selected app is right clicked causes a freeze

9. Bluetooth mouse and keyboard freeze - until bluetooth settings are opened

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth mouse and keyboard freeze - until bluetooth settings are opened: I have a brand new logitech MX Anywhere S3 mouse and it will be working fine, but while I'm using it not sitting idle it will completely freeze. The trackpad still works on my computer, but the mouse will stay frozen until I use the windows search bar to search for "Bluetooth...
  10. Bluetooth mouse and keyboard freeze - until bluetooth settings are opened

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth mouse and keyboard freeze - until bluetooth settings are opened: I have a brand new logitech MX Anywhere S3 mouse and it will be working fine, but while I'm using it not sitting idle it will completely freeze. The trackpad still works on my computer, but the mouse will stay frozen until I use the windows search bar to search for "Bluetooth...