Windows 10: Windows 10 freeze after starting up

Discus and support Windows 10 freeze after starting up in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So last night i just installed the new update on windows 10, but when i start my laptop it just freeze just like this.[IMG] And it doesn't react to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jouvan, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Jouvan Win User

Windows 10 freeze after starting up

So last night i just installed the new update on windows 10, but when i start my laptop it just freeze just like this.Windows 10 freeze after starting up [​IMG]

And it doesn't react to when i press the keyboard or move around the mouse(the cursor isn't even on the screen) and it just stuck like that for 30 minutes and i can't do anything(the time doesn't update).... Any advise available?

:)

Jouvan, Oct 5, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 5, 2019
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Oct 5, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 freeze after starting up - Similar Threads - freeze starting

2. PC freezed and started making cracking sounds during game, and after reboot the hardware...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezed and started making cracking sounds during game, and after reboot the hardware...: My PC froze in the middle of a game and started making strange cracking noises. Now, after rebooting, the monitor, mouse and keyboard completely aren't working, like it don't respond, but the PC is on. I've checked and rechecked all the cables hundred times, but the issue...
  3. PC freezed and started making cracking sounds during game, and after reboot the hardware...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC freezed and started making cracking sounds during game, and after reboot the hardware...: My PC froze in the middle of a game and started making strange cracking noises. Now, after rebooting, the monitor, mouse and keyboard completely aren't working, like it don't respond, but the PC is on. I've checked and rechecked all the cables hundred times, but the issue...
  4. PC freezed and started making cracking sounds during game, and after reboot the hardware...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PC freezed and started making cracking sounds during game, and after reboot the hardware...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. PC freezed and started making cracking sounds during game, and after reboot the hardware...

7. PC freezed and started making cracking sounds during game, and after reboot the hardware...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Stuck in a loop where my laptop keeps freezing at 99 percent when updating, cannot start...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in a loop where my laptop keeps freezing at 99 percent when updating, cannot start...: Yesterday I saw that there was a yellow icon alerting me that there was a new update and I decided to click on "update and restart" as I had the night before on my desktop which I am currently writing on. After a few minutes it reached 99% and promptly froze, stuck on a blue...
  9. Just installed GTA 5 on PC once loading it will start to freeze and the PC will restart it self

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just installed GTA 5 on PC once loading it will start to freeze and the PC will restart it self: Just installed GTA 5 on PC once loading it will start to freeze and the PC will restart it self https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-installed-gta-5-on-pc-once-loading-it-will/5008bbf1-35d4-4282-8ae3-051eb6f83cf6
  10. Just installed GTA 5 on PC once loading it will start to freeze and the PC will restart it self

Just installed GTA 5 on PC once loading it will start to freeze and the PC will restart it self: Just installed GTA 5 on PC once loading it will start to freeze and the PC will restart it self https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-installed-gta-5-on-pc-once-loading-it-will/5008bbf1-35d4-4282-8ae3-051eb6f83cf6