Windows 10: windows 10 freeze at startup

Discus and support windows 10 freeze at startup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i have a very unusual problem with my windows 10 home acer laptop. i really hope i can explain it properly .my laptop is acer nitro 5. i only use it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mo james, Sep 17, 2021.

1. mo james Win User

windows 10 freeze at startup

i have a very unusual problem with my windows 10 home acer laptop. i really hope i can explain it properly .my laptop is acer nitro 5. i only use it for basic stuff. I don't play games on it or do office things. recently i got a problem when i try to boot or reboot the laptop. the spinning dots that indicates that windows is loading completely freezes after 3 seconds of booting. the only way i can get in without making it freeze is to enter BIOS, exit it without changing anything and the spinning dots will not freeze and i can get in without any problems. i don't encounter any problems when i

:)

mo james, Sep 17, 2021
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Sep 17, 2021
  3. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Sep 17, 2021
  4. InhexSTER Win User

PowerDVD 9 freezes on startup for 10 seconds

My problem is that my PowerDVD 9 freezes whole system for 5-10 seconds while starting. It happens on my HD monitor Samsung 240HD. But when I connect 40 inch 720p tv it works great. Please, can u suggest what the problem or give some link to fix.

InhexSTER, Sep 17, 2021
Thema:

1. windows 10 freeze at startup - Similar Threads - freeze startup

2. windows 10 freeze on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 freeze on startup: I have a windows 10 Acer-Nitro5 An515 laptop. i bought it brand new in early 2020, I've been using it frequently for college study purposes only.about a month ago I tried to boot up my laptop, but after two seconds it froze at the spinning dots that indicates that windows...
  3. Laptop Sceen gets Freeze for a 5 Second after startup.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop Sceen gets Freeze for a 5 Second after startup.: To,Microsoft CommunityDear Sir, This is Gavin Mathos. I am using Microsoft Windows 10 OS, Version: 21H1 OS Build: 19043.1237. ** The Problem that i face with My Laptop **When i first start My Laptop Desktop Screen open up. After that i try to open any App for e.g. Microsoft...
  4. help: computer freezing during startup

help: computer freezing during startup: Hi, I've got a big mystery problem and could really use some help--I turned on my computer Lenovo 2018 ThinkPad the other day, left the room, and it was frozen when I came back in so I turned if off and tried to turn it back on again. It kept freezing during the booting...
  5. Windows 10 sometimes takes forever to startup + rare random freezes

Windows 10 sometimes takes forever to startup + rare random freezes: Hello, I have had many problems with this computer. Before I reinstalled Windows 10 on it, it had near constant BSODs which sometime would then mysteriously go away for a few months and come back. BSODs were memory management and system exception and such, multiple reasons...
  6. freezes Windows on desktop screen not in startup screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    freezes Windows on desktop screen not in startup screen: I just assembled a new gaming pc, then after playing the game for a few hours I got stuck/freezes on the windows home screen or desktop, there was a loss of interaction from the cursor, ctrl+alt+del, the rgb keyboard couldn't move at all, there was no interaction. then i...
  7. pc freeze during and after the startup

in Windows 10 Support
    pc freeze during and after the startup: it start around 4 days ago, when i boot my pc in the morning it freeze after 3-5 mins.i can't move mouse or hear anything then i have to force shutdown and reboot . after rebooting it freeze again but this time it freeze right after i enter my password . so i force shutdown...
  8. Freeze after startup and in installer. Not in Safe Mode

Freeze after startup and in installer. Not in Safe Mode: Hello everyone so recently my pc started freezing after like 30 seconds after boot. I went in safe mode and it worked fine and then I put Windows installer on USB. Now when I try to install it either freezes or I get bluescreen saying it will restart. I wiped my drive in BIOS...
  9. PC Crashed which lead to the Startup Window Freezing

PC Crashed which lead to the Startup Window Freezing: I am currently trying to fix my pc. I got back home today and had a problem. It was causing my games and apps to crash while also forcing my screens to black screen although discord was still functional. I restarted and everything was fine but when I came back a few hours...
  10. Windows 10 randomly freezes and slow startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 randomly freezes and slow startup: Good morning I have a Dell laptop (2017, top range) and for a few months I experienced some random freezes and a very slow start-up. I have already tried to clean install Windows 10, both with Dell utility and with stock Windows 10 Media Creation Tool. I have also tried...