Windows 10: Windows 10 freeze issue

Discus and support Windows 10 freeze issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a lenovo y50-70 notebook. I am using Windows 10. Last night while ı am playing a game called cs-go the screen froze. Nothing responded. I shut... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by muharremuzun, Apr 20, 2020.

1. Windows 10 freeze issue

I have a lenovo y50-70 notebook. I am using Windows 10. Last night while ı am playing a game called cs-go the screen froze. Nothing responded. I shut down by pressing the shutdown button. After restart ı entered my credentials desktop opened but after a couple of minutes it froze again. Ctrl+ Alt+Del didnt work. And pc seemed to be working hard on the background. I waited for two hours but ıt was still frozen so idecided to reset pc. After reset it still froze in a couple of minutes aftet desktop interface installed. I tried safe mode with network no freeze happened but ı couldnt enter win update setting . It seemed to be loading forever. I wanted to uninstall latest update. While reseting it froze a couple of times too. It happened after windows setting up environment. Like language and keyboard settings. I shut it down from button again. I dont know what is the problem , ı cant solve the issue. I execıted sfc scan. No problem. Please help me to find what causes system to freeze even after a clean install. I know lenovo y5070 had issues with win10 updates. I will ask lenovo support for help too. Thank you for your help.

:)

muharremuzun, Apr 20, 2020
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Apr 20, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 20, 2020
  4. Windows 10 freeze issue

Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Apr 20, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 freeze issue

1. Windows 10 freeze issue - Similar Threads - freeze issue

2. .NET Framework 3.5 Issue: Searching For Required Files & Freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET Framework 3.5 Issue: Searching For Required Files & Freezing: Hi, I bought myself a Lenovo Legion a couple months ago and one of the few games I've wanted to play, like Fallout 3, requires the .NET Framework 3.5 Download. Every time I try to download it it would be stuck on "searching for required files" for over an hour or barely make...
  3. .NET Framework 3.5 Issue: Searching For Required Files & Freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .NET Framework 3.5 Issue: Searching For Required Files & Freezing: Hi, I bought myself a Lenovo Legion a couple months ago and one of the few games I've wanted to play, like Fallout 3, requires the .NET Framework 3.5 Download. Every time I try to download it it would be stuck on "searching for required files" for over an hour or barely make...
  4. Windows 11 Causing Random PC Freezes and Boot Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Causing Random PC Freezes and Boot Issues: I have a very strange problem with my computer and I need help.My PC specs are as follows:CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7 GHzGPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3080 VISION OC 10GB GDDR6XMOBO: Gigabyte B550 Aorus EliteRAM: Corsair Vengeance 32 GB 2 x 16 GB DDR4 3200 MHz C16SSD: Western...
  5. Windows 11 Causing Random PC Freezes and Boot Issues

Windows 11 Causing Random PC Freezes and Boot Issues: I have a very strange problem with my computer and I need help.My PC specs are as follows:CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7 GHzGPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3080 VISION OC 10GB GDDR6XMOBO: Gigabyte B550 Aorus EliteRAM: Corsair Vengeance 32 GB 2 x 16 GB DDR4 3200 MHz C16SSD: Western...
  6. Laptop gets freezes no matter what i'm doing even browsing..How to resolve this issue pls help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop gets freezes no matter what i'm doing even browsing..How to resolve this issue pls help?: It's a new Acer Aspire 7 laptop and from the next day itself when I completed all the installation processes, I'm facing this issue completely freezes and doesn't allow me to perform any task. At first, I thought it is due to third party apps and so I deleted most of it even...
  7. Laptop gets freezes no matter what i'm doing even browsing..How to resolve this issue pls help?

Laptop gets freezes no matter what i'm doing even browsing..How to resolve this issue pls help?: It's a new Acer Aspire 7 laptop and from the next day itself when I completed all the installation processes, I'm facing this issue completely freezes and doesn't allow me to perform any task. At first, I thought it is due to third party apps and so I deleted most of it even...
  8. Hi, I've had issues with the latest windows 10 update, which I think freezes photoshop when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I've had issues with the latest windows 10 update, which I think freezes photoshop when...: Hi, I've had issues with the latest windows 10 update, which I think freezes photoshop when I try to export a file, freezing it when file explorer pops up. I tried uninstalling the latest update, Security Update KB5034763 first with the control panel home, and then later with...
  9. Hi, I've had issues with the latest windows 10 update, which I think freezes photoshop when...

Hi, I've had issues with the latest windows 10 update, which I think freezes photoshop when...: Hi, I've had issues with the latest windows 10 update, which I think freezes photoshop when I try to export a file, freezing it when file explorer pops up. I tried uninstalling the latest update, Security Update KB5034763 first with the control panel home, and then later with...
  10. Hi, I've had issues with the latest windows 10 update, which I think freezes photoshop when...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade