Windows 10: Windows 10 Freeze Problem

Discus and support Windows 10 Freeze Problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am recently experiencing unexpected freeze problem in windows 10 v20H2 OS Build 19042.746 while doing any task like doing MS word editing or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bhim Charan Murmu, Jan 19, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Freeze Problem

I am recently experiencing unexpected freeze problem in windows 10 v20H2 OS Build 19042.746 while doing any task like doing MS word editing or downloading large files more than 15 GBs. Due to this freeze problem, I have to hard reboot the laptop by power button. My Laptop spec: -

Intel Pentium N3540 @ 2.16 GHz

HP 2213 Motherboard

8GB DDR3 RAM

480GB SATA 3 SSD currently running on SATA 2 port

Any help in this matter will be appreciated.

:)

Bhim Charan Murmu, Jan 19, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 19, 2021
  3. wt_lesny Win User
    Windows Vista Wont Install Freezes?

had the same problem, freezes and long installation including each step loading, in my case a bios update helped.

wt_lesny, Jan 19, 2021
  4. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 Freeze Problem

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Freeze Problem

1. Windows 10 Freeze Problem - Similar Threads - Freeze Problem

2. My Windows 10 HP 650 laptop freezes every day, Any suggestions for the problem, please?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 10 HP 650 laptop freezes every day, Any suggestions for the problem, please?: Hello everyone, I posted a similar question here last month and got a reply that required that I do something involving a process that was a bit too technical My laptop freezes at least twice every day, so I always turn it off and on again as a temporary measure. Here are the...
  3. My Windows 10 HP 650 laptop freezes every day, Any suggestions for the problem, please?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows 10 HP 650 laptop freezes every day, Any suggestions for the problem, please?: Hello everyone, I posted a similar question here last month and got a reply that required that I do something involving a process that was a bit too technical My laptop freezes at least twice every day, so I always turn it off and on again as a temporary measure. Here are the...
  4. My Windows 10 HP 650 laptop freezes every day, Any suggestions for the problem, please?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Freezing Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Freezing Problem: I have 2 monitors hooked up to 1 GPU. The system is running Windows 11 Pro with an i9-11900K, GPU gtx 1650, PSU 850, and 32GB of RAM. When I startup my computer first thing;, I load in my CCTV camera system and place it on monitor #1. Then when I load in on monitor #2 either...
  6. Freezing Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Freezing Problem: I have 2 monitors hooked up to 1 GPU. The system is running Windows 11 Pro with an i9-11900K, GPU gtx 1650, PSU 850, and 32GB of RAM. When I startup my computer first thing;, I load in my CCTV camera system and place it on monitor #1. Then when I load in on monitor #2 either...
  7. Freezing Problem

8. Windows 11 freeze problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 freeze problem: When I open a game my other apps that play something like Google YouTube or any video player freeze, even Spotify froze when I open any game. I have a gaming laptop 32 gb ram so ram is not problem. I wonder how I solve this problem. Anyone have idea?...
  9. Windows 11 freeze problem

Windows 11 freeze problem: When I open a game my other apps that play something like Google YouTube or any video player freeze, even Spotify froze when I open any game. I have a gaming laptop 32 gb ram so ram is not problem. I wonder how I solve this problem. Anyone have idea?...
  10. hi,, im having problem with screen freeze n bluescreen watchdog violation...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi,, im having problem with screen freeze n bluescreen watchdog violation...: after 8 month of using this pc my computer start to having watchdog violation everytime i play game... i buy new RAM, MOTHERBOARD,SSD,AND PROCESSOR, but still having the same problem.. i alrdy done reinstall window for like 6 times now, but only works for few days before...