Windows 10: Windows 10 freeze randomly

Discus and support Windows 10 freeze randomly in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I installed a new graphics card while I was still on Windows 7 and was having the same issue so I figured I might as well do a fresh install of Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Kriner, May 11, 2016.

1. Kriner Win User

Windows 10 freeze randomly

I installed a new graphics card while I was still on Windows 7 and was having the same issue so I figured I might as well do a fresh install of Windows 10 while I'm at it, but I have the same problem still and it makes my pc unusable at times

:)

Kriner, May 11, 2016
  2. Little.star, May 11, 2016
  3. patricjr Win User
    Windows 10 Freezes Randomly

my windows 10 freezes randomly in a dell insperon 15 300 series

patricjr, May 11, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 freeze randomly

1. Windows 10 freeze randomly - Similar Threads - freeze randomly

2. Random Freezing Issue Came Back - Newer PC With Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Freezing Issue Came Back - Newer PC With Windows 11: I was previously having random freezing but replaced my RAM with more and it seems to have fixed the issue until recently. It's been a few weeks since it had done it last. I have 2 minidump files that were created because of the issues, I will attach them to a OneDrive...
  3. Random Freezing Issue Came Back - Newer PC With Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Freezing Issue Came Back - Newer PC With Windows 11: I was previously having random freezing but replaced my RAM with more and it seems to have fixed the issue until recently. It's been a few weeks since it had done it last. I have 2 minidump files that were created because of the issues, I will attach them to a OneDrive...
  4. windows 10 freeze randomly, have to force shutdown and power on again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 freeze randomly, have to force shutdown and power on again: When I use my PC for work, usually have Microsoft Edge with 20-30 tabs5-10 active tabs and Word, my PC randomly freezes. The keyboard and mouse are not responsive and Ctrl-Alt-delete or ESC are not working, the screen froze at the last thing on the screen.No black screen, no...
  5. windows 10 freeze randomly, have to force shutdown and power on again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 freeze randomly, have to force shutdown and power on again: When I use my PC for work, usually have Microsoft Edge with 20-30 tabs5-10 active tabs and Word, my PC randomly freezes. The keyboard and mouse are not responsive and Ctrl-Alt-delete or ESC are not working, the screen froze at the last thing on the screen.No black screen, no...
  6. windows 10 freeze randomly, have to force shutdown and power on again

7. Random freezes, BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random freezes, BSOD while playing games: I don't know but I have been going through a very weird problem with my pc. Basically when I boot my pc in the morning , while playing games it crashes severely ,hangs, freeze sometimes BSOD or sometimes restarts by its own. On BSOD it gives message like video scheduler...
  8. Random freezes, BSOD while playing games

Random freezes, BSOD while playing games: I don't know but I have been going through a very weird problem with my pc. Basically when I boot my pc in the morning , while playing games it crashes severely ,hangs, freeze sometimes BSOD or sometimes restarts by its own. On BSOD it gives message like video scheduler...
  9. Random freezes, BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. PC freezes randomly for about a second

PC freezes randomly for about a second: Hey there,my PC is freezing randomly as far as i can tell. It does freeze while playing games, while browsing, while watching videos, and so on.What i've done so far without it helping:-i checked Harddisk with: wmic diskdrive get status and ran CHKDSK C: /x /r-updated every...