Windows 10: Windows 10 freeze randomly

Discus and support Windows 10 freeze randomly in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I installed a new graphics card while I was still on Windows 7 and was having the same issue so I figured I might as well do a fresh install of Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Kriner, May 11, 2016.

1. Kriner Win User

Windows 10 freeze randomly

I installed a new graphics card while I was still on Windows 7 and was having the same issue so I figured I might as well do a fresh install of Windows 10 while I'm at it, but I have the same problem still and it makes my pc unusable at times

:)

Kriner, May 11, 2016
  2. Little.star, May 11, 2016
  3. patricjr Win User
    Windows 10 Freezes Randomly

my windows 10 freezes randomly in a dell insperon 15 300 series

patricjr, May 11, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 freeze randomly

1. Windows 10 freeze randomly - Similar Threads - freeze randomly

2. My laptop randomly goes to a black screen, bsods, or the screen freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop randomly goes to a black screen, bsods, or the screen freezes: I have a laptop that is just a year old and almost like 6 months ago this started happening. I tried deleting and reinstalling my graphics drivers, checked for hardware changes, ran sfc /scannow and dism restorehealth thing and had 0 results of any problems. Recently, it...
  3. My laptop randomly goes to a black screen, bsods, or the screen freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop randomly goes to a black screen, bsods, or the screen freezes: I have a laptop that is just a year old and almost like 6 months ago this started happening. I tried deleting and reinstalling my graphics drivers, checked for hardware changes, ran sfc /scannow and dism restorehealth thing and had 0 results of any problems. Recently, it...
  4. Computer Keeps Randomly Freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Keeps Randomly Freezing: Sometimes my computer will just freeze and if I'm watching something then the sound will keep playing but the actual thing is frozen. I have noticed a pattern it's usually when I try to open a new application/open an already open application but sometimes it will just...
  5. Computer Keeps Randomly Freezing

Computer Keeps Randomly Freezing: Sometimes my computer will just freeze and if I'm watching something then the sound will keep playing but the actual thing is frozen. I have noticed a pattern it's usually when I try to open a new application/open an already open application but sometimes it will just...
  6. PC freezes randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC freezes randomly: Hello,So at first I suspected a software issue so I ran a malware scan but silly me it froze mid scan long story short I reset the c drive and installed a new win10 still the problem,as a matter of fact the computer froze multiple times during the final stages of...
  7. PC freezes randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes randomly: Hello,So at first I suspected a software issue so I ran a malware scan but silly me it froze mid scan long story short I reset the c drive and installed a new win10 still the problem,as a matter of fact the computer froze multiple times during the final stages of...
  8. PC freezes randomly

9. PC freezes randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Random crashes, freezes, BSOD with Asus z790 14700k G-Skill 64GB XMP 6000 latest Bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random crashes, freezes, BSOD with Asus z790 14700k G-Skill 64GB XMP 6000 latest Bios: Hello, I am getting random crashes, freezes, and BSOD on my new Bios. I knew there were issues with the 13th and 14th-generation CPUs, but it was fine on older bios before a tech person from Asus told me to update them due to XMP issues. I am not sure what to do because the...