Windows 10: Windows 10 freeze randomly

Discus and support Windows 10 freeze randomly in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I installed a new graphics card while I was still on Windows 7 and was having the same issue so I figured I might as well do a fresh install of Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Kriner, May 11, 2016.

1. Kriner Win User

Windows 10 freeze randomly

I installed a new graphics card while I was still on Windows 7 and was having the same issue so I figured I might as well do a fresh install of Windows 10 while I'm at it, but I have the same problem still and it makes my pc unusable at times

:)

Kriner, May 11, 2016
  2. Little.star, May 11, 2016
  3. patricjr Win User
    Windows 10 Freezes Randomly

my windows 10 freezes randomly in a dell insperon 15 300 series

patricjr, May 11, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 freeze randomly

1. Windows 10 freeze randomly - Similar Threads - freeze randomly

2. My PC will randomly freeze and Task Manager gives me a black screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC will randomly freeze and Task Manager gives me a black screen.: Hello,I have a certain issue with my PC that has just occurred recently less than a month ago. It seems that my PC will operate fine after booting it initially. I can play CS2 for like 2+ hours and nothing will happen or I can just watch a stream on Edge and nothing occurs...
  3. My PC will randomly freeze and Task Manager gives me a black screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC will randomly freeze and Task Manager gives me a black screen.: Hello,I have a certain issue with my PC that has just occurred recently less than a month ago. It seems that my PC will operate fine after booting it initially. I can play CS2 for like 2+ hours and nothing will happen or I can just watch a stream on Edge and nothing occurs...
  4. Windows randomly freezes during normal workload, Event Viewer shows "Error: Session...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows randomly freezes during normal workload, Event Viewer shows "Error: Session...: Hi, so I have this PC: https://www.hp.com/us-en/shop/pdp/omen-by-hp-45l-gaming-desktop-gt22-2085t-pc?jumpid=ma_hp-gaming_product-tile_desktops_20_9x345aa_omen-by-hp-45l-gamin#techSpecsWindows 11 randomly crashes during normal workload like looking at pictures or browsing...
  5. Windows randomly freezes during normal workload, Event Viewer shows "Error: Session...

Windows randomly freezes during normal workload, Event Viewer shows "Error: Session...: Hi, so I have this PC: https://www.hp.com/us-en/shop/pdp/omen-by-hp-45l-gaming-desktop-gt22-2085t-pc?jumpid=ma_hp-gaming_product-tile_desktops_20_9x345aa_omen-by-hp-45l-gamin#techSpecsWindows 11 randomly crashes during normal workload like looking at pictures or browsing...
  6. My computer keeps randomly freezing but it seems to only happen once a day and in the morning?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps randomly freezing but it seems to only happen once a day and in the morning?: Normally its when I'm playing a game but it also happens when I'm watching stuff as well. When it does freeze the audio will start repeating over and over if that makes any sense, its hard to explain but its been going on for almost a year now and its very aggravating....
  7. My computer keeps randomly freezing but it seems to only happen once a day and in the morning?

My computer keeps randomly freezing but it seems to only happen once a day and in the morning?: Normally its when I'm playing a game but it also happens when I'm watching stuff as well. When it does freeze the audio will start repeating over and over if that makes any sense, its hard to explain but its been going on for almost a year now and its very aggravating....
  8. Random Freezing of ASUS TUF Dash F15 while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Freezing of ASUS TUF Dash F15 while playing games: Hi Everyone, I am facing a strange issue with my Laptop. The specs of my laptop are the following:* 12th Gen Intel Core TM I5-12450H 12 CPUs* 16 GB RAM* RTX 3050 Ti Laptop GPUWhile I am playing Dota 2 the laptop is freezing in game randomly. as per checking on event viewer of...
  9. Random Freezing of ASUS TUF Dash F15 while playing games

Random Freezing of ASUS TUF Dash F15 while playing games: Hi Everyone, I am facing a strange issue with my Laptop. The specs of my laptop are the following:* 12th Gen Intel Core TM I5-12450H 12 CPUs* 16 GB RAM* RTX 3050 Ti Laptop GPUWhile I am playing Dota 2 the laptop is freezing in game randomly. as per checking on event viewer of...
  10. Random BSODs and freezing.

Random BSODs and freezing.: For the past few months now, I have been having the recurring issue of constant BSODs and freezing on my computer, and I haven't been able to find the culprit of what is causing my issues. I've done a lot of testing and have concluded that something is wrong with my hardware,...