Windows 10: Windows 10 Freeze, then BSOD with Synthetic_Watchdog_Timeout

Discus and support Windows 10 Freeze, then BSOD with Synthetic_Watchdog_Timeout in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently in the last month my laptop has been freezing then BSOD with Synthetic_Watchdog_Timeout error at least once a day. Last minidump file is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Victor Balboa, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Freeze, then BSOD with Synthetic_Watchdog_Timeout

Recently in the last month my laptop has been freezing then BSOD with Synthetic_Watchdog_Timeout error at least once a day.

Last minidump file is here:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aizt64dxp7npnIVkXXfhi_iU375QGg?e=eFkvtH

Any help will be appreciated.

:)

Victor Balboa, Jun 4, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 4, 2020
  3. NetSurfer Win User
    BSOD and freezing

Yesterday I started up my laptop from hibernating and it freezes, after restarting several times I get a BSOD which freezed on the BSOD one time.
    After restarting again the laptop freezed at the Welcome screen.
    I have had the freezing before, it was gone for about 2 months.
    I did not install any new hardware.
    Now it seems to run fine again.

But what is causing the freezing and the BSOD?
    I bought this laptop last January.

NetSurfer, Jun 4, 2020
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Freeze, then BSOD with Synthetic_Watchdog_Timeout

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Freeze, then BSOD with Synthetic_Watchdog_Timeout

1. Windows 10 Freeze, then BSOD with Synthetic_Watchdog_Timeout - Similar Threads - Freeze BSOD Synthetic_Watchdog_Timeout

2. Mir noch nicht bekannter BSOD - SYNTHETIC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mir noch nicht bekannter BSOD - SYNTHETIC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT: Hallo mir ist grade diese Fehlermeldung aufgetaucht und ich weiß nicht was ich mir jetzt daraus machen soll. Die Fehlermeldung SYNTHETIC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT mit den Subcodes 0x000000002A295BBE; 0x0000018651076368; 0x0000018652626E12; 0x0000000000000005...
  3. Mir noch nicht bekannter BSOD - SYNTHETIC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mir noch nicht bekannter BSOD - SYNTHETIC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT: Hallo mir ist grade diese Fehlermeldung aufgetaucht und ich weiß nicht was ich mir jetzt daraus machen soll. Die Fehlermeldung SYNTHETIC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT mit den Subcodes 0x000000002A295BBE; 0x0000018651076368; 0x0000018652626E12; 0x0000000000000005...
  4. SYNTHETIC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT BSOD when connecting to the internet ??

SYNTHETIC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT BSOD when connecting to the internet ??: Hello all,I'm actually not sure if this would be the right place to post this, or what would that place be for the matter...Anyway, I'm coming across the SYNTHETIC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT BSOD anywhere from 20 seconds to 2 minutes after logging on Windows.So, I started...
  5. SYNTHETIC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT BSOD when connecting to the internet ??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYNTHETIC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT BSOD when connecting to the internet ??: Hello all,I'm actually not sure if this would be the right place to post this, or what would that place be for the matter...Anyway, I'm coming across the SYNTHETIC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT BSOD anywhere from 20 seconds to 2 minutes after logging on Windows.So, I started...
  6. Need assistant to troubleshoot BSOD: SYNTHETIC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need assistant to troubleshoot BSOD: SYNTHETIC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT: Hi there,I'm trying to find the root cause for an BSOD that is showing up again and again on a Dell Inspirion 2330I already did some basics like making sure it is the latest Bios that everything is up to date from OS and driver perspective, run Internal Dell diagnosic to...
  7. Need assistant to troubleshoot BSOD: SYNTHETIC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

Need assistant to troubleshoot BSOD: SYNTHETIC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT: Hi there,I'm trying to find the root cause for an BSOD that is showing up again and again on a Dell Inspirion 2330I already did some basics like making sure it is the latest Bios that everything is up to date from OS and driver perspective, run Internal Dell diagnosic to...
  8. Need assistant to troubleshoot BSOD: SYNTHETIC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. BSOD Synthetic_Watchdog_Timeout

BSOD Synthetic_Watchdog_Timeout: Hi Everyone, I have received this BSOD recently ( twice ) and it seems to occur a few minutes after I use Windows Update to install KB4535680, which fails ( this could be a coincidence ). I am still on version 1909 18363.1316 as this system is critical for on-going 3D...
  10. Windows 10, ver 1903 with Hyper-V: BSOD Synthetic_Watchdog_Timeout

Windows 10, ver 1903 with Hyper-V: BSOD Synthetic_Watchdog_Timeout: Greetings, Since updating to Win 10 version 1903 in the past several weeks, two machines with Hyper-V enabled are BSOD with a Synthetic_Watchdog_Timeout error, noting hal.dll and ntoskrnl.exe in the dmp files on both systems. One machine was updated to 1903 that has a...