Windows 10: Windows 10 Freeze up/blackscreen

Discus and support Windows 10 Freeze up/blackscreen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have windows 10 installed on my computer Its a home build- Mother board id A GA-78LMT-USB#3 8000 gigs of RAM (Kingston) When I attempt to load... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DANIELWRIGHT88, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Freeze up/blackscreen

I have windows 10 installed on my computer

Its a home build- Mother board id A GA-78LMT-USB#3

8000 gigs of RAM (Kingston)

When I attempt to load the Windows program it attempts tp load and then goes into a black screen.

Brought it to a computer repair and they said it was a problem with the mother board??

Can you help mje??

:)

DANIELWRIGHT88, Sep 22, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 22, 2019
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Sep 22, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Freeze up/blackscreen

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 22, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Freeze up/blackscreen

1. Windows 10 Freeze up/blackscreen - Similar Threads - Freeze blackscreen

2. PC freezes during gameplay or sometimes not even during gameplay. Gives blackscreen...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC freezes during gameplay or sometimes not even during gameplay. Gives blackscreen...: Pretty sure its actually blue screen because found some DMP files in C: Windows/minidump folder. Since im not IT expert i will upload them here hoping someone that can read these find solution for this DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION managed to check only one of the dmp files it...
  3. PC freezes during gameplay or sometimes not even during gameplay. Gives blackscreen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes during gameplay or sometimes not even during gameplay. Gives blackscreen...: Pretty sure its actually blue screen because found some DMP files in C: Windows/minidump folder. Since im not IT expert i will upload them here hoping someone that can read these find solution for this DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION managed to check only one of the dmp files it...
  4. PC freezes during gameplay or sometimes not even during gameplay. Gives blackscreen...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My computer randomly blackscreens on my main monitor and then freezes on the other. How do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer randomly blackscreens on my main monitor and then freezes on the other. How do...: This seems to only happen when playing video games so I imagine it has something to do with the formatting of the screen when playing said games. It seems to happen when using Alt+Tab. I have tried playing on stretched resolution, fullscreen, fullscreen borderless, and...
  6. My computer randomly blackscreens on my main monitor and then freezes on the other. How do...

My computer randomly blackscreens on my main monitor and then freezes on the other. How do...: This seems to only happen when playing video games so I imagine it has something to do with the formatting of the screen when playing said games. It seems to happen when using Alt+Tab. I have tried playing on stretched resolution, fullscreen, fullscreen borderless, and...
  7. My computer randomly blackscreens on my main monitor and then freezes on the other. How do...

8. PC competly freezes after closing games. No BSOD just blackscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC competly freezes after closing games. No BSOD just blackscreen: Cant even hear or talk to my friends on discord when this happens. Its so weird sometimes screen turns black sometimes creamy yellow. I really hope someone can find fix for this. It happens after closing the game or in during the 5 minutes after Specs:GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX...
  9. PC competly freezes after closing games. No BSOD just blackscreen

PC competly freezes after closing games. No BSOD just blackscreen: Cant even hear or talk to my friends on discord when this happens. Its so weird sometimes screen turns black sometimes creamy yellow. I really hope someone can find fix for this. It happens after closing the game or in during the 5 minutes after Specs:GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX...
  10. PC competly freezes after closing games. No BSOD just blackscreen