Windows 10: Windows 10 freezes and BSOD constantly and on startup

Discus and support Windows 10 freezes and BSOD constantly and on startup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, I recently had my whole computer just completely freeze without even a crash while playing a game. I tried to troubleshoot it myself with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Cannon Blocker, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Windows 10 freezes and BSOD constantly and on startup

Hi all,

I recently had my whole computer just completely freeze without even a crash while playing a game. I tried to troubleshoot it myself with some help with forums but nothing worked to fix it from crashing and freezing as soon as I put in my password. I then installed windows ISO from a USB drive and formatted both my hard drive and ssd (I have done this before with other problems and it had fixed it). Then I was facing the same problem again even after a fresh install of windows. I tried the recovery tool to fix windows and it said it couldn't fix it. Then I booted into safe mode and that works completely fine. I tried disabling all the startup apps and that didn't solve it. Disabling fast startup didn't either. I tried my best to make sure all the drivers where up to date. I then thought it might be a hardware problem and ran test for both my drives and nothing was wrong with them and same for my memory and that came back fine aswell. I tried reinstalling windows again with the option to in the startup and that didn't do anything. I am completely out of ideas and cant find this anywhere on the forums. I have the most recent version of windows (1803). Thanks

:)

Cannon Blocker, Sep 18, 2018
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Sep 18, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Constantly Freezes

Windows 10 on PC constantly freezes. I called support with no help. It freezes every 2-3 minutes. This is unacceptable and I don't know what to do. The Windows rep suggest that I could go back to Windows 8. I've had 10 for almost two months and I would
    like to keep it; I just want it to stop freezing my PC. I have tried the various suggestions given to no avail, this is a Windows 10 problem. PLEASE HELP

ShakeelaMuhammad, Sep 18, 2018
  4. Windows 10 freezes and BSOD constantly and on startup

Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Sep 18, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 freezes and BSOD constantly and on startup

1. Windows 10 freezes and BSOD constantly and on startup - Similar Threads - freezes BSOD constantly

2. Constant BSODs on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSODs on startup: Around mid-December I tried installing/playing the game "The Finals".It prompted me to updated my Nvidia drivers, which I did, but it lead to some serious BSODs/instability.I have since reformatted and reinstalled Windows 11 Pro for Workstations many times but the system is...
  3. Constant BSODs on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSODs on startup: Around mid-December I tried installing/playing the game "The Finals".It prompted me to updated my Nvidia drivers, which I did, but it lead to some serious BSODs/instability.I have since reformatted and reinstalled Windows 11 Pro for Workstations many times but the system is...
  4. Constant freezing not BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant freezing not BSOD: Hi I recently fixed a cooling problem in my PC. My CPU was reaching very high temperatures. Now that I have fixed it I am suddenly getting crashes freezing with no way to fix other than powering off. I have checked my cables and nothing is different there the only difference...
  5. Constant BSODs/Freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSODs/Freezes: My computer keeps freezing/getting BSODs at the most random times. I've had this issue for a while now and have no idea what else I can try out to fix it. I'd appreciate any help!Explanation of the issue:PC keeps freezing at the most random times, which often results in a...
  6. Constant BSODs/Freezes

Constant BSODs/Freezes: My computer keeps freezing/getting BSODs at the most random times. I've had this issue for a while now and have no idea what else I can try out to fix it. I'd appreciate any help!Explanation of the issue:PC keeps freezing at the most random times, which often results in a...
  7. Constant freezes and BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant freezes and BSOD: HelloMy PC keeps crashing and most times I have to manually reboot.I use it mainly for remote access and LAN file sharing, and only through remote desktopHere are my DMP files, MSInfo and computer specs:https://1drv.ms/u/s!Am4g5fH3j2GTg9VIVGYFWBSMfRLS9Q?e=AJ9IRCPlease help me...
  8. Constant freezes and BSOD

Constant freezes and BSOD: HelloMy PC keeps crashing and most times I have to manually reboot.I use it mainly for remote access and LAN file sharing, and only through remote desktopHere are my DMP files, MSInfo and computer specs:https://1drv.ms/u/s!Am4g5fH3j2GTg9VIVGYFWBSMfRLS9Q?e=AJ9IRCPlease help me...
  9. Constant freezes and BSOD

10. Constant Freezing and BSOD

Constant Freezing and BSOD: Hello, for the past two weeks, I've had numerous issues with regard to BSOD and Freezing. From what I know, the majority of my BSOD is caused by the driver known as ntoskrnl.exe. In order to try and fix this issue, I have tested my ram and hdd, and so far, every diagnostic...