Windows 10: Windows 10 freezes at loading screen with dots spinning in a circle

Discus and support Windows 10 freezes at loading screen with dots spinning in a circle in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. My Windows 10 have stopped going past the load screen and instead freezes on the dots spinning in a circle. What I have tried so far is 1 In... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sebastian_Mårtensson, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Windows 10 freezes at loading screen with dots spinning in a circle

Hello. My Windows 10 have stopped going past the load screen and instead freezes on the dots spinning in a circle.
    What I have tried so far is
    1 In safe mode - disabling all auto start up programs

2 Reinstalling windows twice
    3 Disconnecting all USB such as keyboard and mouse
    4 Resetting CMOS by opening up the computer and repositioning the plastic "jumper"
    5 In safe mode with network- Tried to update and install the latest drivers but the windows update page would not load. Other similar pages would however load

6 In safe mode - ran "memory diagnostics tool" and it seemed OK

7 In safe mode - ran "system file checker" but could not see any results as the computer restarted and did not load past the loading screen. There did not seem to be any problem when it was running the diagnostics

8 In safe mode - ran "disk check" and everything seemed fine but frooze when the cpmuter tried to boot back up. During the disck check the final screen said “scanning and repairing drive C:: 100% complete”

My specs

motherboard – IPISB-CH2 Chicago

Gpu current - NVIDIA 9600 GT

Cpu current – intel core i7 2600 3.4 ghz, 4 cores, 8 logical processors

RAM current - 2x4 GB RAM - don´t remember the exact product

This problem occured after I had tried to install a new GPU which didn´t fit in my case and which had UEFI instead of Legacy BIOS. I tried physically installing the GPU but space was too tight so might have accidentally touched or damaged a component on the motherboard. After trying and failing with the new GPU I went back to my NVIDIA 9600 GT to at least have a working computer.

What are your suggestions for fixing this issue of my PC freezing at the Windows 10 load screen?

:)

Sebastian_Mårtensson, Jun 22, 2020

2. Brown screen with spinning circle of dots. Unable to stop.

I was several hours into a Garmin map upgrade when a brown screen with a spinning circle of dots appeared. Has been doing this for hours. I disconnected the garmin, did a ctl alt delete and selected shutown. I disconnected wifi also. Attempted to reboot,
    blue screen, spinning circle then it went to brown screen and spinning circle. Repeated previous procedure again, no improvement. This is a new HP laptop with win 10 installed. Unfamiliar with win 10 procedures. Really need help with this. Thanks Fred

I'm using ipad to communicate with you. Hope I can find your response.

mysterycruiser, Jun 22, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Black Spinning Circle with Cursor Pointer Before Login screen

I am in Windows 10 14393.2046 Build and during Boot I am Experiencing Black screen with a cursor and spinning circle ,having updated my Graphics Card Drivers Up to Date and Windows 10 1607 Cumulative Updates too.Since i didnt have any startup issues in
    Windows 8.1 ,10240 as well as 10586 builds and i performed all troubleshooting steps and annoyed me.I can say that it is a windows issue and you have to sort it out ,only problem is

• Windows Logo Spinning Circle
    • Black Screen spinning Circle
    • Login

sasikumar4395, Jun 22, 2020
  4. Windows 10 freezes at loading screen with dots spinning in a circle

Windows 10 stuck at blue screen with spinning circle

I just bought my first Windows 10 computer. When I turn it on, it has a blue screen with a spinning circle of dots. That it. Just spinning dots. It only responds to Ctrl-Alt-Delete which brings up three charms in the bottom-right corner. I read a bit about
    this situation online, and tried all the suggestions I found. For example, holding Shift while clicking "Restart" doesn't take me to Safe Mode. What should I try next?

Brian Bowers, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 freezes at loading screen with dots spinning in a circle

1. Windows 10 freezes at loading screen with dots spinning in a circle - Similar Threads - freezes loading screen

2. Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle: So basically i started my pc and saw a blue screen saying something about an automatic repair and i just clicked the left button and now started up again and am stuck on a black screen with the spinning loading circle ab please help fr fr...
  3. Windows 10 freezes on spinning circle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 freezes on spinning circle: So a few hours ago I restarted PC and it kept freezing on the spinning circle after 40-50 seconds since the startup. Right away I noticed that my keyboard and mouse backlight didn't light up it usually does 4-5 seconds after the windows logo appears.Solution options I've...
  4. Windows 10 freezes on spinning circle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 freezes on spinning circle: So a few hours ago I restarted PC and it kept freezing on the spinning circle after 40-50 seconds since the startup. Right away I noticed that my keyboard and mouse backlight didn't light up it usually does 4-5 seconds after the windows logo appears.Solution options I've...
  5. Windows 10 freezes on spinning circle

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle.: Before this happen I opened task manager my cpu was at 100% used while I had no apps open i decided to restart my pc after that it just got stuck on the spinning circle. Tried to full restart my pc but i didn’t let me and i don’t know what to do. I’m not sure what it is. I...
  7. Windows 10 freezes on spinning dots

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 freezes on spinning dots: Hello! I've got quite an annoying problem with my windows 10 desktop. Last week, I was playing games on my computer, as I do every night. While in game, my computer decided to just shut off without any warning. Since then I've restarted it about 50 times, for it to get...
  8. Windows 10 black loading screen, white spinning dotted circle.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 black loading screen, white spinning dotted circle.: After showing the asrock logo, it changes to the black screen with the spinning circle. It does this for a few minutes and then finally loads into windows. I recently upgraded my PC with an m.2 ssd, changed the RAM, upgraded CPU from Intel to AMD. I configured the PC to boot...
  9. Windows 10 freeze at spinning dots

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 freeze at spinning dots: Hi all, I am currently having a problem when trying to install clean windows 10 from USB boot or upgrade win 10 to 1809 from 1803. Both have same issues cant boot to windows and my laptop freezes at the loading spinning dots screen. and the update process was not...
  10. Freeze at spinning dots (loading)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Freeze at spinning dots (loading): Hi, first of all, sorry for my bad English. My issue is pretty straight forward: last night I left my computer powered on, and when I woke up, I had a Windows update screen stuck at 100%. The mouse didn't work, everything was frozen. I restarted my PC and it froze at...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc freeze on circle loading screen