Windows 10: Windows 10 Freezes & Blue Screens Upon Startup

Discus and support Windows 10 Freezes & Blue Screens Upon Startup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I just recently have been having this issue where my laptop will turn on as normal, but as I log in & try to open programs/windows it will freeze. Then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by StephanyMoss, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Freezes & Blue Screens Upon Startup

I just recently have been having this issue where my laptop will turn on as normal, but as I log in & try to open programs/windows it will freeze. Then the blue screen saying a problem has been encountered appears. It restarts & I log in again, sometimes it works fine after that & sometimes it freezes & blue screens again.

I believe the problem started when I was attempting to install Photoshop & it didn't install right so I tried uninstalling it & trying again. When I use CCleaner nearly all the issues it lists in the registry section are Photoshop related. All my drivers are up to date as well.

:)

StephanyMoss, Sep 21, 2018
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Sep 21, 2018
  3. Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Sep 21, 2018
  4. W1zzard Win User

Windows 10 Freezes & Blue Screens Upon Startup

Sapphire Trixx - Can it apply manual fan speed at windows startup and then unload?

are you starting trixx on windows startup? or manually?

W1zzard, Sep 21, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Freezes & Blue Screens Upon Startup

1. Windows 10 Freezes & Blue Screens Upon Startup - Similar Threads - Freezes Blue Screens

2. Stuck in this screen upon startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in this screen upon startup: Gets this screen in this startupany option in both menus send me back to this screen directlyReboots often lead to the same screen, and depends on luck if I can start successfullyAny solutions?p.s. tried changing boot mode from UEFI only to Legacy only when referencing to...
  3. Stuck in this screen upon startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in this screen upon startup: Gets this screen in this startupany option in both menus send me back to this screen directlyReboots often lead to the same screen, and depends on luck if I can start successfullyAny solutions?p.s. tried changing boot mode from UEFI only to Legacy only when referencing to...
  4. Windows 10 freezing on startup screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 freezing on startup screen: Windows 10 sometimes freezes on startup see attached image and the only thing that will make the computer boot up normally is turning the power switch on the back of the tower off, unplugging the power cable, plugging it back in and then turning the computer on again.How do I...
  5. Windows 10 freezing on startup screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 freezing on startup screen: Windows 10 sometimes freezes on startup see attached image and the only thing that will make the computer boot up normally is turning the power switch on the back of the tower off, unplugging the power cable, plugging it back in and then turning the computer on again.How do I...
  6. Freeze or Blue Screen Upon Wake from Sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Freeze or Blue Screen Upon Wake from Sleep: After upgrading to NVMe m.2 SSD, I have been experiencing freeze or blue screen upon wake from sleep. Sometimes the machine loads the background with no login prompt or date/time information, and sometimes the machine goes to blue screen. I reset; normal startup. I have...
  7. Blue Screen upon startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue Screen upon startup: Hi, Since last night, I have been experiencing a problem upon starting up my Toshiba Laptopwith Windows 10 as when I do so the computer says please wait and shortly after, a blue screen pops up. It then tells me to choose my keyboard layout, where I click UK and move on....
  8. Blue screen and now windows freezes after startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen and now windows freezes after startup: I was trying to setup itunes for my new phone and when i open itunes i got a bluescreen. Now when i restart my pc i can login but after a few seconds it just freezes and i cant do anything. I have tried running sfc and it said files were corrupted but could not fix. I also...
  9. Windows 10 PC Black Screen Upon Startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 PC Black Screen Upon Startup: I can't get into my windows 10 pc. IT will say "preparing automatic repair, then show a black screen. I've tried making a USB using rufus to repair Windows 10, still black screen upon loading from usb. I cant get into safe mode, I cant boot at all. It gets to the splash...
  10. Windows 10 freezing upon entering "Startup Settings"

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 freezing upon entering "Startup Settings": My Windows 10 freezing upon entering "Startup Settings". Have a solution? 30940