Windows 10: Windows 10 freezes, downgrade to windows 8

Discus and support Windows 10 freezes, downgrade to windows 8 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I recently upgraded to windows 10 on my HP pavilion TS 14 (4gb Ram, 1.5ghz, AMD radeon hd 8330), and for some reason, every 2 seconds, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Foxlali, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Foxlali Win User

Windows 10 freezes, downgrade to windows 8

Hello,

I recently upgraded to windows 10 on my HP pavilion TS 14 (4gb Ram, 1.5ghz, AMD radeon hd 8330), and for some reason, every 2 seconds, the whole system freezes for about a second. I tried everything to fix this, including updating drivers for sound, graphics, touchpad (from windows update or the manufacturer) or anything that I think could have been at fault. As a last measure, I used the "start fresh" to clean the laptop and reinstall windows. The problem still persists, and I've tried many solutions, even the background slideshow. I am at a lost. Is my laptop just not compatible with this OS?

If so, I tried to go back to windows 8.1, which was running fine, but I have been unable to since the Rollback option is no more after the Start Fresh. I then installed the windows media creation tool but run into the error "setup has failed to determine supported install choices".

Which is why I am here, looking for the answer to my problem which has been going on for days.

Thanks in advance!

:)

Foxlali, Sep 23, 2018
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 23, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 23, 2018
  4. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Sep 23, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 freezes, downgrade to windows 8 - Similar Threads - freezes downgrade

2. Windows 11 Log on freeze/hang

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Log on freeze/hang: I have ask this before but I can't find the thread. Anyway. Recently my computer been freezing at the log on screen every time I boot it up. This also happens with restarts. THe computer reaches the log on screen, the loading/thinking icon shows and the computer become...
  3. Windows 11 Log on freeze/hang

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Log on freeze/hang: I have ask this before but I can't find the thread. Anyway. Recently my computer been freezing at the log on screen every time I boot it up. This also happens with restarts. THe computer reaches the log on screen, the loading/thinking icon shows and the computer become...
  4. Big system freeze everytime, help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Big system freeze everytime, help: I got a big problem after installing TransculentTB, system was working normally for few days then it randomly started to freeze after few seconds. Looked like it repaired itself because today I could normally use pc. Then while playing a game, some error about microsoft...
  5. Big system freeze everytime, help

Big system freeze everytime, help: I got a big problem after installing TransculentTB, system was working normally for few days then it randomly started to freeze after few seconds. Looked like it repaired itself because today I could normally use pc. Then while playing a game, some error about microsoft...
  6. My pc crash and freeze after i use xp-pen tablet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc crash and freeze after i use xp-pen tablet: Hello, After a long time, I wanted to use a graphics tablet from XP-Pen, but after I started typing with it, my PC flashed about three times and then reported an error and restarted. The second attempt did the same. I don't know what to do. Can someone please help me?...
  7. My pc crash and freeze after i use xp-pen tablet

My pc crash and freeze after i use xp-pen tablet: Hello, After a long time, I wanted to use a graphics tablet from XP-Pen, but after I started typing with it, my PC flashed about three times and then reported an error and restarted. The second attempt did the same. I don't know what to do. Can someone please help me?...
  8. PC Performance feels downgraded/Slow/Games lagging/Frames freezes/Crashes-BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Performance feels downgraded/Slow/Games lagging/Frames freezes/Crashes-BSOD: It seems as though my entire gaming PC has taking a huge fall in performance. It starts off with transferring files from SSD/Phone to the internal hard drive. Normally it would take 15-20mins for a large file to transfer. Now the speed has droped to 300KBs saying it will take...
  9. PC Performance feels downgraded/Slow/Games lagging/Frames freezes/Crashes-BSOD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC Performance feels downgraded/Slow/Games lagging/Frames freezes/Crashes-BSOD: It seems as though my entire gaming PC has taking a huge fall in performance. It starts off with transferring files from SSD/Phone to the internal hard drive. Normally it would take 15-20mins for a large file to transfer. Now the speed has droped to 300KBs saying it will take...
  10. Programs are freezing CONSTANTLY after downgrading to version 1803

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Programs are freezing CONSTANTLY after downgrading to version 1803: I had to downgrade to windows 10 version 1803 from the 1809 train wreck. all is well, except at random times, very frequently and for no reason, whatever program I'm in will freeze. and task manager is the only way to close it. is there any particular cause to this? it is...