Windows 10: Windows 10 Freezes every day

Discus and support Windows 10 Freezes every day in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I am having an issue with my PC lately. It freezes in one of two ways, either black screen, display turns off or screen freezes. The only solution... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sebastian Sz., Jan 12, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Freezes every day

Hi, I am having an issue with my PC lately. It freezes in one of two ways, either black screen, display turns off or screen freezes. The only solution is to manually power it off.

Info from Reliability Monitor:

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 0xffffdf83e57d23b0, 0xfffff80699a42100, 0x0000000000000000, 0x000000000000000d. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: fae40e2e-54a7-49fb-80f8-59c1b0256d88.

Description

A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 117

Parameter 1: ffffdf83e57d23b0

Parameter 2: fffff80699a42100

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: 4ccc

OS version: 10_0_19042

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 256_1

OS Version: 10.0.19042.2.0.0.256.48

Locale ID: 2057

MEMORY.DMP:
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!Au1-OQ73Xp-Jpr9VmrCLFQxKk5-nIQ?e=XYhjDy

:)

Sebastian Sz., Jan 12, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 12, 2021
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Jan 12, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Freezes every day

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Freezes every day

1. Windows 10 Freezes every day - Similar Threads - Freezes every

2. Edge freezes windows explorer every time it's opened

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge freezes windows explorer every time it's opened: Every time I open edge it won't take more than a few minutes before it freezes windows explorer and I have to restart it every single time!I've done everything I disabled the graphic acceleration, I disabled all the bad features, I scanned for malwares but no nothing is...
  3. Edge freezes windows explorer every time it's opened

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge freezes windows explorer every time it's opened: Every time I open edge it won't take more than a few minutes before it freezes windows explorer and I have to restart it every single time!I've done everything I disabled the graphic acceleration, I disabled all the bad features, I scanned for malwares but no nothing is...
  4. Edge freezes windows explorer every time it's opened

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Screen freezes every second

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen freezes every second: My screen freezes for second and then get back to normal but starts doing it again. When I disable display driver it works normally. Also, when Im in game, fps drops at 0....
  6. Screen freezes every second

Screen freezes every second: My screen freezes for second and then get back to normal but starts doing it again. When I disable display driver it works normally. Also, when Im in game, fps drops at 0....
  7. Screen freezes every second

8. My Windows 10 HP 650 laptop freezes every day, Any suggestions for the problem, please?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 10 HP 650 laptop freezes every day, Any suggestions for the problem, please?: Hello everyone, I posted a similar question here last month and got a reply that required that I do something involving a process that was a bit too technical My laptop freezes at least twice every day, so I always turn it off and on again as a temporary measure. Here are the...
  9. My Windows 10 HP 650 laptop freezes every day, Any suggestions for the problem, please?

My Windows 10 HP 650 laptop freezes every day, Any suggestions for the problem, please?: Hello everyone, I posted a similar question here last month and got a reply that required that I do something involving a process that was a bit too technical My laptop freezes at least twice every day, so I always turn it off and on again as a temporary measure. Here are the...
  10. My Windows 10 HP 650 laptop freezes every day, Any suggestions for the problem, please?