Windows 10: Windows 10 Freezes Every Night

Discus and support Windows 10 Freezes Every Night in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! I have a problem with Windows 10, Every night in UTC+ 2:00 my laptop freezes so i have to force shut down every night, Which is annoying to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Crims0nG, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Crims0nG Win User

Windows 10 Freezes Every Night

Hello!
    I have a problem with Windows 10, Every night in UTC+ 2:00 my laptop freezes so i have to force shut down every night, Which is annoying to do
    i've seen some fixes but it didn't worked
    When the freeze happens i can't : Move my cursor, I can't do the CTRL + ALT + DELETE, Neither put it to sleep mode
    If someone knows a fix, It would mean alot!
    If the person's fix didn't worked then it was worth a shot

-Crims0nG

:)

Crims0nG, Mar 5, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 5, 2021
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Mar 5, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Freezes Every Night - Similar Threads - Freezes Every Night

2. Computer rebooting every night

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer rebooting every night: In the event viewer I find this...The process wininit.exe 127.0.0.1 has initiated the restart of computer HEATHER on behalf of user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM for the following reason: Legacy API shutdown Reason Code: 0x80070000 Shutdown Type: restart Comment: Details ------------...
  3. Windows 10 Is Shutting Down Every Night

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Is Shutting Down Every Night: Most unfortunately, this usually but not always happens when my backup is running, between 21:00 and 23:00. This is what I see each time in the Windows System event log:The process id_service.exe has initiated the shutdown of computer OMEN875 on behalf of user NT...
  4. Windows 10 Is Shutting Down Every Night

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Is Shutting Down Every Night: Most unfortunately, this usually but not always happens when my backup is running, between 21:00 and 23:00. This is what I see each time in the Windows System event log:The process id_service.exe has initiated the shutdown of computer OMEN875 on behalf of user NT...
  5. Windows 10 Is Shutting Down Every Night

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Windows 10 Rebooting Every Night

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Rebooting Every Night: Hello, I am hoping someone can help me detect why my version of Windows 10 is rebooting every night and discern how to stop it. It is very frustrating! Some information about my system:Windows SpecificationsEdition: Windows 10 ProVersion: 1909Installed on: 2019-11-09OS Build:...
  7. Windows 10 update fails and reboots every night

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update fails and reboots every night: HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!! I have a Windows 10 desktop and for the past couple of months, my computer has rebooted every night trying to update what seems like version 20H2. below is the image of my windows update dialog box that has been there every day after the attempted...
  8. Rebooting Every Night

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Rebooting Every Night: My computer has been rebooting every night. Following error in the event logs "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500, 0xfffff8036c771358. A dump was saved in:...
  9. Windows 10 freezes after night off

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 freezes after night off: Hi, I tried to upgrade to W10 from W7. I got option to download W10 from Azure cause I'm student. So I downloaded it, moved to flash drive with that microsoft tool, succesfuly installed, then all updated too. Next day I tried to turn it on, but it freeze on that W10 logo at...
  10. Win 10, Windows Problem Reporting & Explorer Freezing every night

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10, Windows Problem Reporting & Explorer Freezing every night: Guys since about a week or two (after the big Windows 10 update in October) I have been having an issue with my Samsung laptop where it freezes at exactly 01:07 AM every night, if I am still on my computer. I have not installed anything new nor unusual over the past...