Windows 10: Windows 10 freezes every time i try to start up my pc

Discus and support Windows 10 freezes every time i try to start up my pc in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I turn on my windows 10 pc, i get a blue screen with a few different options to choose from. I have tried factory resetting my pc in hopes that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tetrus03, Jun 2, 2020.

1. tetrus03 Win User

Windows 10 freezes every time i try to start up my pc

When I turn on my windows 10 pc, i get a blue screen with a few different options to choose from. I have tried factory resetting my pc in hopes that windows would reinstall itself and maybe fix my issue, but it seems it made things worse. If I attempt to proceed to windows 10, i get a black loading screen with some white dots on the bottom moving in a circle (much like a loading circle) and after a few seconds of waiting, it stops abruptly and my screen bugs out. The only solution I have to fix it is to restart my pc and try again, however I get the same results every time. What do I need to do?

:)

tetrus03, Jun 2, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 2, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jun 2, 2020
  4. Windows 10 freezes every time i try to start up my pc

PC freezes multiple times.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as the PC freezes and unfreeze after 5 minutes and this happens multiple times.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the PC?
    • Are you aware of any recent changes on the PC, prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform the steps as mentioned in this article:

Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10

Also, please refer this
    safe mode
    article and start the PC in safe mode. If the issue persist in safe mode then perform clean boot in safe mode environment,
    put the PC in software clean boot and check if it freezes, refer the article

How to perform a clean boot in Windows
    . A ‘clean boot’ starts Windows with a minimal set of drivers and startup programs.

If performing a clean boot fixes the issue then, please refer to the section
    How to determine what is causing the problem after you do a clean boot
    to check which program is causing the issue.

Note: After you finish troubleshooting, follow the section
    Reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting
    to reset the computer to start normally.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 freezes every time i try to start up my pc

1. Windows 10 freezes every time i try to start up my pc - Similar Threads - freezes every try

2. My PC freezes every time I close program.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC freezes every time I close program.: Every time I close a program, my taskbar does not get updated and everything becomes unresponsive... When I click the taskbar a few times my screen turns black, and everything is fine. This is annoying because is happens every time i close a program.I've had Task manager open...
  3. My PC freezes every time I close program.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC freezes every time I close program.: Every time I close a program, my taskbar does not get updated and everything becomes unresponsive... When I click the taskbar a few times my screen turns black, and everything is fine. This is annoying because is happens every time i close a program.I've had Task manager open...
  4. every time I start up my PC, I can’t access windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    every time I start up my PC, I can’t access windows: Every time I start up my PC, I cannot access windows. It takes me to the advanced options does not give me the chance to reset and it takes me to the advanced options immediately all of the advanced options do not work I don’t know what to do Please help!!...
  5. every time I start up my PC, I can’t access windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    every time I start up my PC, I can’t access windows: Every time I start up my PC, I cannot access windows. It takes me to the advanced options does not give me the chance to reset and it takes me to the advanced options immediately all of the advanced options do not work I don’t know what to do Please help!!...
  6. PC GAMES FREEZE EVERY TIME

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC GAMES FREEZE EVERY TIME: Hello everyone, I have a PC that has been giving me problems with any game for several months. After a variable amount of time, ranging from 20 minutes to an hour of gameplay, the game freezes, and sometimes horrible glitches appear all over the screen unfortunately, I don't...
  7. can't set time zone every time I try to set to eastern time zone my pc keeps freezing up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can't set time zone every time I try to set to eastern time zone my pc keeps freezing up: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MetriusMD [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/10sufwe/cant_set_time_zone_every_time_i_try_to_set_to/
  8. Every time i start up my pc i get this error

Every time i start up my pc i get this error: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Matt7531 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ii92eu/every_time_i_start_up_my_pc_i_get_this_error/
  9. Recently every time I start my pc this pops up. I looked it up and tried the recommended...

Recently every time I start my pc this pops up. I looked it up and tried the recommended...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/metayer_13 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gm1wi7/recently_every_time_i_start_my_pc_this_pops_up_i/
  10. Strange blue screen every time I start up PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Strange blue screen every time I start up PC: Every time I start windows up I am faced with the blue screen in the picture provided. All I have to do is right click then choose personalise and it goes back to normal but I want to know what is causing this. I have attached a screenshot of my general spec too. Any help...