Windows 10: Windows 10 Freezes for some seconds on normal usage

Discus and support Windows 10 Freezes for some seconds on normal usage in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; CPU: i5-8th gen RAM: 8GB HDD: 1TB While I am browsing or doing any other normal tasks windows 10 just freezes for some seconds also it has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Prankulverma, Feb 27, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Freezes for some seconds on normal usage

CPU: i5-8th gen

RAM: 8GB

HDD: 1TB

While I am browsing or doing any other normal tasks windows 10 just freezes for some seconds also it has became quite laggy as well.

I also reseted it some days ago but facing the same issue.

:)

Prankulverma, Feb 27, 2021
  2. InhexSTER Win User

PowerDVD 9 freezes on startup for 10 seconds

My problem is that my PowerDVD 9 freezes whole system for 5-10 seconds while starting. It happens on my HD monitor Samsung 240HD. But when I connect 40 inch 720p tv it works great. Please, can u suggest what the problem or give some link to fix.

InhexSTER, Feb 27, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 27, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Freezes for some seconds on normal usage

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Feb 27, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Freezes for some seconds on normal usage

1. Windows 10 Freezes for some seconds on normal usage - Similar Threads - Freezes seconds normal

2. Is this RAM usage normal?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is this RAM usage normal?: I have no tabs open in chrome and steam is on the homepage. Is this normal? If not, how can I fix it?Sometimes chrome goes up to multiple GB of Ram and steam goes up to 500MB...
  3. Random cursor freezes for about a second and then goes back to normal.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random cursor freezes for about a second and then goes back to normal.: It normally happens after right click or clicking on notifications in taskbar. Also happens like after playing games it is really annoying. Please help...
  4. Random cursor freezes for about a second and then goes back to normal.

Random cursor freezes for about a second and then goes back to normal.: It normally happens after right click or clicking on notifications in taskbar. Also happens like after playing games it is really annoying. Please help...
  5. Computer freezes for a second then goes back to normal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes for a second then goes back to normal: When I'm playing a game, randomly it will freeze and make a noise like windows has blue screened for a few seconds, then it goes back to normalPC specs:CPU: AMD FX 8320 Eight-Core Processor 3.5ghzRam: 16gbStorage: 256gb SSD for boot drive1tb hdd for storageGPU: Radeon RX 570...
  6. Computer freezes for a second then goes back to normal

Computer freezes for a second then goes back to normal: When I'm playing a game, randomly it will freeze and make a noise like windows has blue screened for a few seconds, then it goes back to normalPC specs:CPU: AMD FX 8320 Eight-Core Processor 3.5ghzRam: 16gbStorage: 256gb SSD for boot drive1tb hdd for storageGPU: Radeon RX 570...
  7. Computer freezes for a second then goes back to normal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Windows randomly freezes for 2 seconds and then goes back to normal

Windows randomly freezes for 2 seconds and then goes back to normal: My laptop randomly freezes. For example I watch some youtube video or work on something and windows freezes I can't move my mouse and video lags for about 2 secs and back to normal. This happens quite often now. I found that hard disk might load or something like that. So I...
  9. SSD usage peaks at 100% and Windows freezes for a few seconds

SSD usage peaks at 100% and Windows freezes for a few seconds: Hi, recently I bought a SSD (Kingston SA400S37480G) and installed Windows 10 in it. But, sometimes, the Task Manager shows a 100% usage of it, even though nothing is running or the usage is very low for it to freeze. Then, I have to wait a few seconds for Windows to come...
  10. 100% SSD Usage - 20 second long freeze

100% SSD Usage - 20 second long freeze: My PC experiences 20 second freezes when running programs, watching videos and doing basic functions that aren't significantly intensive. Resmon shows that the usage of my SSD drops to zero but task manager shows 100% disk usage. I noticed that although the image freezes;...