Windows 10: Windows 10 freezes for the same user even when machine is replaced with new one.

Discus and support Windows 10 freezes for the same user even when machine is replaced with new one. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; We have an employee who's Windows 10 freezes without any message at all. We replaced his computer with a brand new one and Windows 10 is freezing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by onojk, Sep 14, 2018.

1. onojk Win User

Windows 10 freezes for the same user even when machine is replaced with new one.

We have an employee who's Windows 10 freezes without any message at all. We replaced his computer with a brand new one and Windows 10 is freezing again even with a new computer. No messages, it just freezes. There are many other machines with the same setup (same computer architecture) that do not freeze. We cannot find a software cause for this problem. The replacement PC was a fresh install of windows 10 and all updates were performed before the computer was used by the employee.

:)

onojk, Sep 14, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 14, 2018
  3. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Sep 14, 2018
  4. P4-630 Win User

Windows 10 freezes for the same user even when machine is replaced with new one.

Comodo Software users Windows 10 *Important*

Windows 10 freezes for the same user even when machine is replaced with new one. capture-jpg.jpg

"Hi All,
    We stronly advise Comodo users not to update to latest MS update KB4022716, which is available for Windows 10 users till they have new fixed version of Comodo internet security products installed.

Affected Products:
    - Comodo Internet Security / Comodo Antivirus / Comodo Firewall (Affected versions: v6246 and below)
    - Comodo Cloud Antivirus (Affected versions: v533 and below)
    - Internet Security Essentials (Affected versions: v81 and below)
    - Comodo Secure Shopping (Affected versions: v97 and below)

Possible Problems:
    In case you have updated to MS update KB4022716 prior to updating to latest fixed version of Comodo products, following issues may appear:

- Crashing browsers
    - May not be able to login to Windows

Resolution:
    If you are able to login, you can uninstall Comodo and re-install latest fixed Comodo version. Else you need to go to Windows Safe Mode and uninstall Comodo product or re-store system to state before Comodo product was installed.

In case you want to keep Comodo and pause Windows updates for some time, you may use following steps:
    Step - 1: Click on Start icon on Windows
    Step - 2: Next click on Settings menu item, it will open "Windows Settings" window
    Step - 3: Select "Update & Security" section from there and it will show "Windows Update" section
    Step - 4: Click on "Advanced Options" next, there is "Pause Updates" section allowing you to pause Windows updates for next several days

You can find same steps with images here .

Reason:
    There are unexpected changes in last MS update KB4022716, which are incompatible with Comodo products.
    "

https://forums.comodo.com/news-anno...ate-kb4022716os-build-15063447-t119928.0.html

P4-630, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 freezes for the same user even when machine is replaced with new one. - Similar Threads - freezes same user

2. win 10 one user profile unable to connect to internet but others can on same machine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win 10 one user profile unable to connect to internet but others can on same machine: Hi guys, I'm a parent and have set my son's profile to disable his login CMD netuser and also used task scheduler to automatically shut down the computer at 9pm each night. I haven't done anything to my knowledge that would affect his internet connectivity. An issue has...
  3. win 10 one user profile unable to connect to internet but others can on same machine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    win 10 one user profile unable to connect to internet but others can on same machine: Hi guys, I'm a parent and have set my son's profile to disable his login CMD netuser and also used task scheduler to automatically shut down the computer at 9pm each night. I haven't done anything to my knowledge that would affect his internet connectivity. An issue has...
  4. win 10 one user profile unable to connect to internet but others can on same machine

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. When replacing old SSD with new one means that I should buy a new Windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    When replacing old SSD with new one means that I should buy a new Windows 10 ?: Hi, I'm planning on replacing my old SSD inside my laptop with a new one, I wanted to know if the fact that I'm replacing it will cost me my Windows 10 license.If this isn't the case should I install the OS on my new SSD via an external drive?...
  6. When replacing old SSD with new one means that I should buy a new Windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When replacing old SSD with new one means that I should buy a new Windows 10 ?: Hi, I'm planning on replacing my old SSD inside my laptop with a new one, I wanted to know if the fact that I'm replacing it will cost me my Windows 10 license.If this isn't the case should I install the OS on my new SSD via an external drive?...
  7. When replacing old SSD with new one means that I should buy a new Windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Replaced One of my users with Desktop.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Replaced One of my users with Desktop.: I was originally trying to change my user to another drive because I wanted it on my D drive instead of C and I somehow replaced my user with desktop but it is still inside the user folder. I am also having issues with my windows key not doing what it is supposed to do now...
  9. Windows 10 machine freezing when inactive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 machine freezing when inactive: I have an HP-Elitebook running Windows 10. For the last few weeks it keeps freezing when left inactive for more than a few minutes. The fan is running and it is getting hot, so I think something is trying to update but is blocked it never seems to come to an end. I can...
  10. Replacing the old Laptop with a new one having Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Replacing the old Laptop with a new one having Windows 10: Presently, I am in a possession of Fujitsu Lifebook T4310 Tablet PC, which I purchased in 2010. Microsoft has notified that they will discontinue with Windows 7 from January 2020. So I have been told to upgrade to a new Laptop which has windows 10. I would like to upgrade...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 freezes for one user