Windows 10: Windows 10 Freezes, kinda

Discus and support Windows 10 Freezes, kinda in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; A while back I switched my old computer monitor to my RCA TV and after that games like Roblox, The Elder Scrolls: Legends, and Terraria keep Freezing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SkarMC, Jun 23, 2019.

1. SkarMC Win User

Windows 10 Freezes, kinda

A while back I switched my old computer monitor to my RCA TV and after that games like Roblox, The Elder Scrolls: Legends, and Terraria keep Freezing kinda.

I can still interact with everything, hear everything, and even see my cursor move. These games I've never had a problem running with my old moniter

:)

SkarMC, Jun 23, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 23, 2019
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Jun 23, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Freezes, kinda - Similar Threads - Freezes kinda

2. .NET Framework 3.5 Issue: Searching For Required Files & Freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET Framework 3.5 Issue: Searching For Required Files & Freezing: Hi, I bought myself a Lenovo Legion a couple months ago and one of the few games I've wanted to play, like Fallout 3, requires the .NET Framework 3.5 Download. Every time I try to download it it would be stuck on "searching for required files" for over an hour or barely make...
  3. .NET Framework 3.5 Issue: Searching For Required Files & Freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .NET Framework 3.5 Issue: Searching For Required Files & Freezing: Hi, I bought myself a Lenovo Legion a couple months ago and one of the few games I've wanted to play, like Fallout 3, requires the .NET Framework 3.5 Download. Every time I try to download it it would be stuck on "searching for required files" for over an hour or barely make...
  4. Change Default App freezes in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Default App freezes in Windows 11: I have a brand new HP laptop. Every single time I attempt to change the default app to open a file, either through the system settings or right-click > Open with, my system freezes, usually requiring a reboot or at least a 5-10 minute wait.I don't have any extra anti-virus...
  5. Change Default App freezes in Windows 11

Change Default App freezes in Windows 11: I have a brand new HP laptop. Every single time I attempt to change the default app to open a file, either through the system settings or right-click > Open with, my system freezes, usually requiring a reboot or at least a 5-10 minute wait.I don't have any extra anti-virus...
  6. Multiple freezes and bluescreens Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple freezes and bluescreens Windows 10: The laptop can work almost all day without crashes. And it can freeze or bluescreen every 5 min, 30 times a day. When the laptop freezes, the system freezes completely, with no response from the keyboard or mouth.I tried to diagnose problems with the Windows memory...
  7. Multiple freezes and bluescreens Windows 10

Multiple freezes and bluescreens Windows 10: The laptop can work almost all day without crashes. And it can freeze or bluescreen every 5 min, 30 times a day. When the laptop freezes, the system freezes completely, with no response from the keyboard or mouth.I tried to diagnose problems with the Windows memory...
  8. Multiple freezes and bluescreens Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Discord freezes my computer when in a call and using certain applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Discord freezes my computer when in a call and using certain applications: I’ve lately ran into the problem of the Discord application using way to much CPU then normal around 25% in Task Manager and also making my computer slow down my cursor to then basically freeze all my applications. What’s strange is that this is only happening when I’m on a...
  10. Discord freezes my computer when in a call and using certain applications

Discord freezes my computer when in a call and using certain applications: I’ve lately ran into the problem of the Discord application using way to much CPU then normal around 25% in Task Manager and also making my computer slow down my cursor to then basically freeze all my applications. What’s strange is that this is only happening when I’m on a...