Windows 10: Windows 10 freezes on spinning dots

Discus and support Windows 10 freezes on spinning dots in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello! I've got quite an annoying problem with my windows 10 desktop. Last week, I was playing games on my computer, as I do every night. While in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by YvesSterckx, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Windows 10 freezes on spinning dots

Hello!

I've got quite an annoying problem with my windows 10 desktop.
    Last week, I was playing games on my computer, as I do every night. While in game, my computer decided to just shut off without any warning.

Since then I've restarted it about 50 times, for it to get stuck on the spinning dots every time.
    I've tried messing around with some settings in the BIOS, to no result. Or well... I've had to clear CMOS by replacing the jumper, since the pc couldn't boot at all after.

Giphy of a reboot:
    https://giphy.com/gifs/KGfSrV0iLCxXaaFCcP
    In this case, the screen will just stay frozen at the spinning, or in this case, frozen dots.

Giphy of a reboot causing animated repair to trigger:
    https://giphy.com/gifs/gFtCM78YnSFXVoWtGp
    In this case, the screen will stay black.

Giphy of booting into a bootable USB to reinstall windows 10:
    https://giphy.com/gifs/H4nOiaa9ZmsBXpssyl
    In this case, the screen will just stay blue.

I'm not sure what to do here, especially since I thought that booting from the bootable USB, created with the windows 10 media creation tool, would be the fix.
    For now I will leave the blue screen open. Perhaps it will enter the windows 10 setup after all.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.

:)

YvesSterckx, Mar 14, 2020

2. spinning dots

After an automatic update I am constantly getting the spinning dots during streaming to Hulu. Pausing and freezing was bad before but this is horrible. I am not very good at computers and have read other info in the community about the dots but I don't
    understand most of what the solutions mean so if anyone has a suggestion please speak very simple computer dummy....

CindyScully, Mar 14, 2020
  3. DDKHuynh Win User
    Windows 10 freeze at spinning dots

Hi all,

I am currently having a problem when trying to install clean windows 10 from USB boot or upgrade win 10 to 1809 from 1803.

Both have same issues cant boot to windows and my laptop freezes at the loading spinning dots screen. and the update process was not successful and system rolled back to version 1803 after hard reset.

Please provide a solution how to fix this Windows 10 freezes on spinning dots :(

Thanks & regards,

DDK

DDKHuynh, Mar 14, 2020
  4. Windows 10 freezes on spinning dots

Windows freezes at spinning dots

Hello, some time ago, I think 10 days ago I played GTA V, then my pc crashed. It's not the first time when it crashes but this time when I started pc bios starts and dots spin, then I have black screen and the dots stop to spin. Sorry for my English and
    please help.

__Dominik__, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 freezes on spinning dots

1. Windows 10 freezes on spinning dots - Similar Threads - freezes spinning dots

2. Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots: Hello! I have installed windows 10 on my pcwhich is old. All the installation process went good and setup asked to restart. And after that windows 10 logo is stuck with no spinning dots.I waited for 2 houes but nothing happened.I powered off my pc and started it again but...
  3. Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots: Hello! I have installed windows 10 on my pcwhich is old. All the installation process went good and setup asked to restart. And after that windows 10 logo is stuck with no spinning dots.I waited for 2 houes but nothing happened.I powered off my pc and started it again but...
  4. Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 spinning dots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 spinning dots: I was playing a game called league of legends then my pc restarted for no reason and i get stuck on spinning dots for like 20 mins right now, can i get some help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-spinning-dots/81ddcd2e-e5ff-4f3d-b6e1-12e2a3694471
  6. Boot freezes at spinning dots

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Boot freezes at spinning dots: As the title says I am currently having an issue with my Win10 computer where whenever I try to boot it up it goes to the spinning dots under the company logo of the MB manufacturer and as soon as the dots appear it freezes. If I force automatic repair the exact same happens...
  7. Windows installer freezes on spinning dots?

Windows installer freezes on spinning dots?: Hi, I recently moved and tried to turn on my Windows 10 PC for the first time and got the BSOD. After trying a few of the fixes for that with no success, I decided I would simply just clean install a new Windows 10 off my bootable USB. So I used my MSi motherboard settings...
  8. Windows 10 freeze at spinning dots

Windows 10 freeze at spinning dots: Hi all, I am currently having a problem when trying to install clean windows 10 from USB boot or upgrade win 10 to 1809 from 1803. Both have same issues cant boot to windows and my laptop freezes at the loading spinning dots screen. and the update process was not...
  9. Windows 10 Spinning Dots

Windows 10 Spinning Dots: My Acer laptop was started logging and eventually it is hanging that I decided to reformat drive C. After I reformated it once, the issue still exsits so that I decided to reformat all the drivers and reinstall Windows 10. After two reformats, I got stuck on spinning dots for...
  10. Freeze at spinning dots (loading)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Freeze at spinning dots (loading): Hi, first of all, sorry for my bad English. My issue is pretty straight forward: last night I left my computer powered on, and when I woke up, I had a Windows update screen stuck at 100%. The mouse didn't work, everything was frozen. I restarted my PC and it froze at...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc freeze on spinning dots

2. windows 10 freezes at spinning dots

3. Windows 10 spinning dots freeze after installing