Windows 10: Windows 10 freezes on startup.

Discus and support Windows 10 freezes on startup. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Windows 10 freezes as soon as the windows logo and the loading symbol appears. So I cant get into my pc. I’ve tried reinstalling windows multiple... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/50CabbagesUpYourAss, Nov 23, 2019.

1. Windows 10 freezes on startup.

Windows 10 freezes as soon as the windows logo and the loading symbol appears. So I cant get into my pc.

I’ve tried reinstalling windows multiple times using a usb stick with windows download media. I have tried it on a different drive.

When i reinstalled it, i got into windows fine then i downloaded drivers for my gpu and restarted my pc and it froze again and would freeze everytime after that.

System specs

Ryzen 7 1700x Trident z rgb 16 gb, 3200mhz, cas 16 Asus strix X470-F gaming mobo Asus rog strix rx vega 64 oc ThermalTake smart pro rgb 850w Intel 660p 512gb Crucial mx500, 500gb.

submitted by /u/50CabbagesUpYourAss
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/50CabbagesUpYourAss, Nov 23, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Nov 23, 2019
  3. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Nov 23, 2019
  4. InhexSTER Win User

Windows 10 freezes on startup.

PowerDVD 9 freezes on startup for 10 seconds

My problem is that my PowerDVD 9 freezes whole system for 5-10 seconds while starting. It happens on my HD monitor Samsung 240HD. But when I connect 40 inch 720p tv it works great. Please, can u suggest what the problem or give some link to fix.

InhexSTER, Nov 23, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 freezes on startup.

1. Windows 10 freezes on startup. - Similar Threads - freezes startup

2. Application Freezing on Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application Freezing on Startup: Greetings, I'm encountering a frustrating issue where one of my essential applications freezes every time I attempt to launch it. This problem started occurring suddenly without any recent changes to my system. I've tried reinstalling the application and updating my operating...
  3. Application Freezing on Startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Application Freezing on Startup: Greetings, I'm encountering a frustrating issue where one of my essential applications freezes every time I attempt to launch it. This problem started occurring suddenly without any recent changes to my system. I've tried reinstalling the application and updating my operating...
  4. How to fix my PC from freezing on startup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix my PC from freezing on startup?: I’m currently on the most updated version of Windows 11 I’ve been dealing with a problem of mine for over a week now. It started off with my PC not booting to windows properly and beginning the automatic repair, so I would simply restart my PC and everything would be fine....
  5. How to fix my PC from freezing on startup?

How to fix my PC from freezing on startup?: I’m currently on the most updated version of Windows 11 I’ve been dealing with a problem of mine for over a week now. It started off with my PC not booting to windows properly and beginning the automatic repair, so I would simply restart my PC and everything would be fine....
  6. PC Freezing on startup, including in safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Freezing on startup, including in safe mode: As said pc freezes up about 3/4 minutes into a login session, temps according to icue are all fine, no updates installed recently and no logs in event viewer, got new ssd coming tommorow and will attempt to install windows but it's just strange...
  7. PC Freezing on startup, including in safe mode

PC Freezing on startup, including in safe mode: As said pc freezes up about 3/4 minutes into a login session, temps according to icue are all fine, no updates installed recently and no logs in event viewer, got new ssd coming tommorow and will attempt to install windows but it's just strange...
  8. PC Freezing on startup, including in safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. how to fix windows 10 when it freezes on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix windows 10 when it freezes on startup: my windows is freezing on startup. when I restart or open up my desktop, when it arrives at the windows logo and loads, it hangs all the time. All I can do is to go to bios and to save and reset there so I could access my pc. Is there a way to solve this? tried so many...
  10. how to fix windows 10 when it freezes on startup

how to fix windows 10 when it freezes on startup: my windows is freezing on startup. when I restart or open up my desktop, when it arrives at the windows logo and loads, it hangs all the time. All I can do is to go to bios and to save and reset there so I could access my pc. Is there a way to solve this? tried so many...