Windows 10: Windows 10 freezes once, and is fine after

Discus and support Windows 10 freezes once, and is fine after in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It seems that randomly Windows 10 will randomly freeze and stay like that for about 3-5 minutes (I am running on a 64-bit version of Windows 10). After... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ZanePrice, Jul 19, 2018.

1. ZanePrice Win User

Windows 10 freezes once, and is fine after

It seems that randomly Windows 10 will randomly freeze and stay like that for about 3-5 minutes (I am running on a 64-bit version of Windows 10). After this, it does not do anything again. I have also noticed my disk usage is at 100% up until this and then it goes below 90% and stays there. I don't know if some bad registry keys could be causing this or not. Also, on startup, after the HP logo appears and goes away, Windows 10 shows a black screen with a cursor for about 3-5 minutes. It didn't take this long before, but this has been going on for about two months. Thank you.

:)

ZanePrice, Jul 19, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 19, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 19, 2018
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Jul 19, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 freezes once, and is fine after - Similar Threads - freezes once fine

2. Windows crashes once then works fine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows crashes once then works fine: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting Date: 23/02/2024 9:52:44 AM Event ID: 1001 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: DESKTOP-GSAVB9G Description: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was:...
  3. Windows crashes once then works fine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows crashes once then works fine: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting Date: 23/02/2024 9:52:44 AM Event ID: 1001 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: DESKTOP-GSAVB9G Description: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was:...
  4. Windows crashes once then works fine

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows freezes but everything else is fine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows freezes but everything else is fine: I had a crash recently with the game hearthstone, not a very resource intensive game, and with my pc specs it should and usually runs fine. While the crash is unusual, the more concerning problem lies after. So the game is not responding and the windows popup asking me to...
  6. Windows stuck on loading after login, then freezes once in

Windows stuck on loading after login, then freezes once in: I have 2 issues that do not happen all the time and may or may not be related. - First issue is when I turn on my PC and type in my password and press enter to log in, the screen will begin flickering/flashing/stuttering as it tries to load into windows but can't and keeps...
  7. Windows 10 freezing randomly (Linux works fine)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 freezing randomly (Linux works fine): Hey, I have built a new PC a couple of weeks ago and I'm experiencing following problem when using Windows 10 (and only on Windows - I have a parallel Linux installation which works perfectly). Every once in a while, seemingly at random (can happen 3 times in an hour or...
  8. Windows 10 Computer BSODs once and then is fine until it is turned off,...

Windows 10 Computer BSODs once and then is fine until it is turned off,...: Hi guys, So I recently built a new computer (around three months ago) and since then it's been BSODing usually within 20-30 minutes of starting it up. What is strange to me though is that it when it happens, the next startup of the computer will run completely fine until it...
  9. Windows 10 Freezes randomly roughly once a day

Windows 10 Freezes randomly roughly once a day: Since the fall creators update from last year my computer has been freezing, at first it was only when playing diablo 3, now it isn't while playing games but randomly through the day and roughly once a day regardless of what I'm doing. I've tried reinstalling windows,...
  10. BSOD once a day, then fine after reboot

BSOD once a day, then fine after reboot: Hey I'm getting a BSOD once a day or every time my computer has been turned off for longer than just a reboot. When the computer reboots after the BSOD it runs just fine with no incidents until the next time its turned off for a bit. IIRC it started after x version...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows freezes then all commands at once

2. windows 10 freezes after a day or so