Windows 10: Windows 10 freezes randomly, Machine Check Exception

Discus and support Windows 10 freezes randomly, Machine Check Exception in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently I have been getting random freezes in 10. They do not appear to be triggered by any sort of error, and I don't appear to be overheating or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Prepsi, Sep 2, 2016.

1. Prepsi Win User

Windows 10 freezes randomly, Machine Check Exception

Recently I have been getting random freezes in 10. They do not appear to be triggered by any sort of error, and I don't appear to be overheating or running out of power, which are 2 common causes of check exceptions, leaving me with some sort of driver error. Here's the debug file:

:)

Prepsi, Sep 2, 2016
  2. Little.star, Sep 2, 2016
  3. Random freeze and machine check exception on windows 10

Hi!

Since a couple of months, my computer have started to freeze randomly and frequently. I can't do aything and I have to shut it down by pressing the power button. Sometimes when it's freeze, I have a blue screen with the machine check exception error and
    the computer restart by is own. However, I don't have the blue screen error everytime. I recently sent my computer to a repair center and the man there said that it was a problem with the hard drive. He put a new hard drive and I thought that everything was
    repair. However, nothing has change! The computer is still freezing randomly. Another thing that I noticed is that my computer don't detect the Wi-Fi sometimes and I have a big red x and no connection are available. I don't know if it's relate to the freezing
    problem, but it's seem to happen more when the computer freeze and that I have to restart it.

Can anyone help me? I read and tried everything to fix these blue screen and machine check exception error but nothing works! I don't want to go to the repair center again and waste my money again if this is something that I could fix on my own. My computer
    is a Asus and he is almost new. I have it since only 1 year!

Thank you in advance for you help.

JP

Jean-philippe Fournier, Sep 2, 2016
  4. Prepsi Win User

@axe0 You seem to know a lot about this, could you study my debug and see what's wrong?

Prepsi, Sep 3, 2016
  5. Ztruker Win User
    This forum is for BSOD problems.

You would be better off posting in the General Support | Windows 10 Forums

Ztruker, Sep 4, 2016
  6. Prepsi Win User
    I was under the impression this was a BSOD. Oh well, I upgraded to Anniversary, I'll see if the crashes stop and if not I'll check back. Thanks.

Prepsi, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 freezes randomly, Machine Check Exception - Similar Threads - freezes randomly Machine

2. machine check exception

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    machine check exception: machine check exception? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/machine-check-exception/e6ac8158-540e-4661-ad22-4a5666481592
  3. MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION Freeze and BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION Freeze and BSOD: I am experiencing system freeze ups that result in the BSOD with the age old "Your computer has ran into a problem. Gathering information and We'll restart it for you 0% gathered. - For more information research Machine_Check_Exception" I have let the computer hang on that...
  4. Random Machine Check Exception BSOD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random Machine Check Exception BSOD: When I booted up my PC for the first time (after installing Windows 10) I downloaded the software I had on my old PC, as well as FireFox. Everything was fine until I got my first crash. My PC randomly froze and after around 10-15 seconds I was given a Machine Check Exception...
  5. Machine Check Exception BSOD Randomly

Machine Check Exception BSOD Randomly: Hi, I have been getting Machine_Check_Exception BSOD's regularly, and I don't know why. Things I Have Tried: Reinstall Windows 3 Times Reinstall Drivers Re-seat All Components in PC Factory Reset BIOS Update BIOS Memtest HDDScan Upgrades I Have Done But The BSOD's...
  6. Laptop freezes OR Machine check exception

Laptop freezes OR Machine check exception: Ever since update on 08/01/2019 and 09/01/2019 (6 days ago) I have got machine checks, laptop freezes and have to power key restart. COME ON MICROSOFT -GET IT FIXED. One of these has screwed up my computer. Updates KB4100347: Intel microcode updates Security update for Adobe...
  7. machine exception check

machine exception check: Hello, I'm having some issues with booting my laptop. Sometimes the boot logo gets stuck and I need to restart laptop several times. It usually boots after the third restart, but recently it gives me BSOD sometimes with machine exception check error and other times it boots...
  8. BSOD "Machine Check Exception" and random restarts

BSOD "Machine Check Exception" and random restarts: Dear all, I've built a new gaming PC and my PC has been restarting or getting BSOD (MCE or WHEA) ever since. I've changed my motherboard and my ram and my PSU... What I understand from these crashes is that it's a hardware problem; but I am not sure which is the problem (I...
  9. BSOD Random Machine Check Exception

BSOD Random Machine Check Exception: Just upgraded to W10 from 8.1 and I'm getting apparently random Freezes without BSOD and sometimes BSOD Machine Check Exception. The problem already happened 3-4 times on Windows 8.1. Somehow I thought it could be related to CPU temp, so I opened up the case and cleaned...
  10. Random BSODs, Machine Check Exception

Random BSODs, Machine Check Exception: I am aware that MCEs are usually hardware related. I just want to make sure it isn't driver related before I get an exchange. I have my error dump file right here if anyone can check it out and tell me what's up. I really appreciate any help. Code: Simple: Microsoft...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. PC freezes machine_check_exception

2. pc freezes with machine_Check_Exception