Windows 10: Windows 10 Freezes randomly roughly once a day

Discus and support Windows 10 Freezes randomly roughly once a day in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since the fall creators update from last year my computer has been freezing, at first it was only when playing diablo 3, now it isn't while playing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by J1618, Jan 19, 2019.

1. J1618 Win User

Windows 10 Freezes randomly roughly once a day

Since the fall creators update from last year my computer has been freezing, at first it was only when playing diablo 3, now it isn't while playing games but randomly through the day and roughly once a day regardless of what I'm doing.

I've tried reinstalling windows, scanning for virus, checking the RAM, repairing windows files and updating drivers and none of that worked.

I spent one month without internet due to some street reparations and in that time the computer didn't freeze.

The last time happened the 01/19/2018 at 13:53

Here are the system and applications event logs from that time

https://1drv.ms/f/s!An1ZCXI2wuDZiSqlAQDuiEWyNj4x

It is a custom built computer:
    Processor: AMD FX-8320
    Motherboard: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. M5A97 R2.0 Rev 1.xx

Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

:)

J1618, Jan 19, 2019

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Jan 19, 2019
  3. Windows 10 freezes randomly

Turning off fast startup helped with this issue for another user on a different forum. For newbies, see steps Windows 10 Freezes Randomly.

kamilanwar, Jan 19, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Freezes randomly roughly once a day

Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jan 19, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Freezes randomly roughly once a day

1. Windows 10 Freezes randomly roughly once a day - Similar Threads - Freezes randomly roughly

2. Bing opens by itself roughly once a week.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bing opens by itself roughly once a week.: Roughly once a week bing opens itself with no input from me and it's been doing so for a month or more at this point. Today it happened again, but now i just noticed a weird ID in the link itself "https://www.bing.com/?PC=XXXX" removed this id thing as I have no idea if I...
  3. Bing opens by itself roughly once a week.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bing opens by itself roughly once a week.: Roughly once a week bing opens itself with no input from me and it's been doing so for a month or more at this point. Today it happened again, but now i just noticed a weird ID in the link itself "https://www.bing.com/?PC=XXXX" removed this id thing as I have no idea if I...
  4. Bing opens by itself roughly once a week.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Random Pc Freezing Once Or Twice a Day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Pc Freezing Once Or Twice a Day: My pc freezes and I can move the cursor, can ctrl + alt + delete and open the task manager but when I open it nothing happens afterward if I try to restart the pc it does not restart I had waited about 30 minutes or so, and requires a hard shutdown. I have been dealing with...
  6. Random Pc Freezing Once Or Twice a Day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Pc Freezing Once Or Twice a Day: My pc freezes and I can move the cursor, can ctrl + alt + delete and open the task manager but when I open it nothing happens afterward if I try to restart the pc it does not restart I had waited about 30 minutes or so, and requires a hard shutdown. I have been dealing with...
  7. Computer shuts down randomly once a day

Computer shuts down randomly once a day: Once a day, usually about after an hour or two of use doesn't seem to matter what I'm doing, my computer will suddenly tell me that it's shutting down, and then proceeds to do so. As if I had chosen to shut it down myself. I can start the computer back up without problems,...
  8. Computer freezes, bluescreens at least once a day

Computer freezes, bluescreens at least once a day: Hello, I've been having an issue with my computer for quite some time now, this has been happening for about 1 month and a half. Going back to the end of July, I had a pretty old specs, but they served me well, I didn't have any problems with them what so ever. There was...
  9. Random BSOD once a day,error 0x00000124

Random BSOD once a day,error 0x00000124: Hello guys ! My pc is restarting once a day without any warning ,idle and game , whenever he wants. After the restart everything is working fine. (this happens almost every day ). Nothing from my pc is overclocked. I looked in event viewer and it says : The computer has...
  10. Random BSOD once a day

Random BSOD once a day: After I moved to Germany on Monday 2017.09.25 (not sure, if that is somehow connected) , I am getting BSOD once a day unexpetedly. Not while playing games, the applications running at that time- Mozilla, Skype, Notepad++, keypass, foobar. Then it restarts automaticly and...