Windows 10: WIndows 10 freezes randomly when drawing using XP Pen Artist, Clip Studio Paint and play...

Discus and support WIndows 10 freezes randomly when drawing using XP Pen Artist, Clip Studio Paint and play... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Source I notice windows freezes when I use Clip Studio Paint on my second monitor (XP Pen Artist 15.6 Pro) and my main monitor (Laptop Asus N580V) play... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by gopurp, May 19, 2019.

1. gopurp Win User

WIndows 10 freezes randomly when drawing using XP Pen Artist, Clip Studio Paint and play...

Source
    I notice windows freezes when I use Clip Studio Paint on my second monitor (XP Pen Artist 15.6 Pro) and my main monitor (Laptop Asus N580V) play Spotify or Video on Chrome. Mouse stopped, can't click, keyboard also not respond. But monitor still show image. I tried update graphic cards driver but no use. When I didn't play spotify or video, just browse image or general google search, everything seems ok.

Windows reliability shows
    The previous system shutdown at 8:43:08 PM on ‎5/‎6/‎2019 was unexpected.

couple times. On of them show this:

Windows

Summary
    Hardware error
    Date
    ‎06/‎05/‎2019 20:49
    Status
    Not reported
    Description
    A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: 144
    Parameter 1: 3003
    Parameter 2: fffffe06cac1f5c8
    Parameter 3: 40010000
    Parameter 4: 0
    OS version: 10_0_17134
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 768_1
    OS Version: 10.0.17134.2.0.0.768.100
    Locale ID: 14345

laptop specs

ASUS X580VD

System Type x64-based PC

Intel Core i7-7700HQ up tp 3.8GHz

NVIDIA GTX 1050

RAM 8GB

***Moved From: Windows 10/Devices & drivers***

:)

gopurp, May 19, 2019
  2. Mala_S Win User

XP-Pen Star06 drawing tablet- making it work with Windows 10

Hello graham.d,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Have you faced any issue while trying to connect the tablet to the PC?

The XP Pen Star06 is an excellent wireless graphics drawing tablet which lets you make your digital artwork more comfortable and fun. You will be able to transform your ideas into beautiful images. Kindly check with the steps
    listed below and see if it works.

To make your drawing tablet work with Windows 10,

• Simply connect the ISM 2.4G USB receiver into your computer to start drawing
      wirelessly. Else, connect the tablet to your computer with the USB cable provided.
    • Download the latest driver from the
      XP PEN website
      , for the tablet to function.
    • After successful installation of driver, a driver icon will appear in your system tray and on your desktop. If the driver isn’t present,
      Uninstall the driver and Reboot the machine before you
      repeat the same steps.

Additional Information: You may also refer to the User Manual

here
    for extra information about XP-Pen Star06 Drawing tablet.

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, May 19, 2019
  3. jirong1 Win User
    XP-Pen Artist 15.6 or 16 pro pen display : What should I get?

Hello

Should I get the xp-pen Artist 15.6 or the 16 pro ?I am currently looking for one to go with my main system win 10 pro .

So I can use my traditional drawing skills I have learned for a few semesters in college on digital media . The Keyboard and mouse doesn't work best for me when I start drawing more organic-looking shapes, a drawing instrument helps more . I just like looking
    at my piece of work rather than trying to draw without looking down. I mean you can get a really nice graphics display tablet without having to Waste a lot of money .

Several factors to consider when getting a drawing tablet include pressure sensitivity, size, drivers, features and of course the price.

xp-pen Artist 15.6 : Artist 15.6 Pen Monitor Drawing Display Tablet|XP-PEN

xp-pen artist 16 pro : Artist 16 Pro Professional Digital Art Drawing Tablet Monitor|XP-PEN

So what should I get between those two drawing monitors? I also would like your input from you content creators .

jirong1, May 19, 2019
  4. Mala_S Win User

WIndows 10 freezes randomly when drawing using XP Pen Artist, Clip Studio Paint and play...

XP-Pen Star06 drawing tablet- making it work with Windows 10

Thank you for the reply, graham.d.

To address your concern, kindly help us with the following questions.

1. What exactly do you mean by saying ‘it appears I have to run both 365 and win 10’?
    2. Do you read any error code/message while attempting to make the drawing tablet work?

Yes, XP Pen Start06 only supports Windows and Mac build. If you are referring to Microsoft Office 365, drawing table isn’t compatible with it. I is only compatible with Windows 10 / 8 / 7 and Mac OS 10.10 or above; Driver program
    works with creative software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, Macromedia Flash, Comic Studio, SAI and more, ideal for any type of design work for professional or amateur.

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, May 19, 2019
Thema:

1. WIndows 10 freezes randomly when drawing using XP Pen Artist, Clip Studio Paint and play... - Similar Threads - freezes randomly drawing

2. Delay when using Pen to draw in Microsoft Word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delay when using Pen to draw in Microsoft Word: Hi, I have a desktop with M365 app.When I am using Pen to draw in Microsoft Word, there is always a delay.Example, after I drew the line, the line will appear after I drew and release the mouse click.There is no issue if I am using a pencil mode.Kindly advise. Thanks....
  3. Delay when using Pen to draw in Microsoft Word

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delay when using Pen to draw in Microsoft Word: Hi, I have a desktop with M365 app.When I am using Pen to draw in Microsoft Word, there is always a delay.Example, after I drew the line, the line will appear after I drew and release the mouse click.There is no issue if I am using a pencil mode.Kindly advise. Thanks....
  4. firmware for xp pen artist 22e pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    firmware for xp pen artist 22e pro: ,y xp pen artist 22e pro isnt recognixing my tablet even though i see a mirror image on my drawing tablet. yet when i run the software for the xp pen it says to connect the device first but it is already connected. where is a firmware to fix this problem...
  5. firmware for xp pen artist 22e pro

firmware for xp pen artist 22e pro: ,y xp pen artist 22e pro isnt recognixing my tablet even though i see a mirror image on my drawing tablet. yet when i run the software for the xp pen it says to connect the device first but it is already connected. where is a firmware to fix this problem...
  6. firmware for xp pen artist 22e pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Will Clip Studio Paint Work with Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will Clip Studio Paint Work with Windows 11?: When I switched to Windows 10 I had to re-download all the software and assets I had from Clip Studio and Clip Studio Paint. Am I going to have to do that again for Windows 11? Or will I be able to open and run the program as usual from the get-go?...
  8. Will Clip Studio Paint Work with Windows 11?

Will Clip Studio Paint Work with Windows 11?: When I switched to Windows 10 I had to re-download all the software and assets I had from Clip Studio and Clip Studio Paint. Am I going to have to do that again for Windows 11? Or will I be able to open and run the program as usual from the get-go?...
  9. WIndows 10 freezes randomly when drawing using XP Pen Artist, Clip Studio Paint and play...

WIndows 10 freezes randomly when drawing using XP Pen Artist, Clip Studio Paint and play...: Source I notice windows freezes when I use Clip Studio Paint on my second monitor (XP Pen Artist 15.6 Pro) and my main monitor (Laptop Asus N580V) play Spotify or Video on Chrome. Mouse stopped, can't click, keyboard also not respond. But monitor still show image. I tried...
  10. XP-Pen Star06 drawing tablet- making it work with Windows 10

XP-Pen Star06 drawing tablet- making it work with Windows 10: Hi XP-PEN, I own a Star 06. A recent purchase. Informed it will not work with 365, but will with win 10 So linking win 10 to 365 – how please. * Moved from Community Participation Center * Original title: linking win 10 to 365...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. computer crashing.when plug in xp pen