Windows 10: Windows 10 freezes up not responding mouse still moves but cannot click on anything,...

Discus and support Windows 10 freezes up not responding mouse still moves but cannot click on anything,... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Please help, its been happening quite often and its really fustrating. The entire system locks up and stays with a spinning blue circle after a while.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ghosttalon1, Dec 7, 2019.

1. Windows 10 freezes up not responding mouse still moves but cannot click on anything,...

Please help, its been happening quite often and its really fustrating. The entire system locks up and stays with a spinning blue circle after a while. The keyboard doesnt respond either so I cant bring up the task manager but even if I do I cant click on anything and always requires a hard reset.

submitted by /u/ghosttalon1
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ghosttalon1, Dec 7, 2019
  2. stor Win User

mouse freezes and then right click wont respond

Hi guys. 4 days ago my mouse in my dell precision windows 10 laptop started freezing. The right click would not respond at clicking. i did alt+ctrl+shift renewed the windows explorer and then the left click function of the mouse would be reed but I had no right click.
    I called dell and they came and changed the entire mouse pad but still no success.
    I downloaded the shellexview as was proposed in another thread and followed the steps to disable the pink ones, still no result.
    Today I did format in the laptop and reinstalled windows 10. a few hours later the problem was back. After the format I installed again shellexview and repeated the steps. still no result
    I am running out of options. Please any help would be greatly appreciated

stor, Dec 7, 2019
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Dec 7, 2019
  4. Rick706 Win User

Windows 10 freezes up not responding mouse still moves but cannot click on anything,...

Windows 10 Freezes But Mouse Still Moves

Problem in a nutshell. Windows 10 will, after what appears to be a random duration, freeze up. The mouse pointer will still move, but nothing else responds (also unable to bring up the task manager). I have since performed a clean install, holding off
    on installing any drivers or software, and the desktop continues to freeze up with the exception of the mouse pointer. Any thoughts?

Rick706, Dec 7, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 freezes up not responding mouse still moves but cannot click on anything,...

1. Windows 10 freezes up not responding mouse still moves but cannot click on anything,... - Similar Threads - freezes responding mouse

2. Computer freezing, can still move my mouse but can't click anything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezing, can still move my mouse but can't click anything.: Today, I was on Discord and playing The Sims 4 at the same time. My computer was behaving fine until I went to click the minimize button on Discord, then I heard a Windows error sound and my entire computer froze. I was really confused and then tried to move the mouse, and it...
  3. Computer freezing, can still move my mouse but can't click anything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer freezing, can still move my mouse but can't click anything.: Today, I was on Discord and playing The Sims 4 at the same time. My computer was behaving fine until I went to click the minimize button on Discord, then I heard a Windows error sound and my entire computer froze. I was really confused and then tried to move the mouse, and it...
  4. Computer freezing, can still move my mouse but can't click anything.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Display freezes, but mouse still moves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display freezes, but mouse still moves: I'm having a Dell G3 3579 laptop, and recently, there's an issue of the screen freezing up, but the mouse still move, and everything else works just fine for a few mins, until the laptop totally freezes up.I've done the hardware tests, and didnt get any kind of error. Ran a...
  6. Display freezes, but mouse still moves

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display freezes, but mouse still moves: I'm having a Dell G3 3579 laptop, and recently, there's an issue of the screen freezing up, but the mouse still move, and everything else works just fine for a few mins, until the laptop totally freezes up.I've done the hardware tests, and didnt get any kind of error. Ran a...
  7. Mouse moves but cant click anything.

Mouse moves but cant click anything.: Hi, I am experiencing an issue where sometimes I cannot click anything, CTRL+ ALT+ DELETE takes 2 seconds to load, then it seems to snap out of whatever funk it was in. I have already tried sfc scannow, but the problem still persists. Please help me find a permanent fix for...
  8. Windows 10 1089 Freezes, Mouse Still Moves

Windows 10 1089 Freezes, Mouse Still Moves: Hi, I have this issue where my PC will slowly freeze and the UI becomes completely unresponsive. It happens randomly and the computer will not aknowledge any form of keyboard input, including Ctrl+Alt+Del or even Ctrl+Win+Shift+B (for restarting the graphics driver). The...
  9. Windows 10 1089 Freezes, Mouse Still Moves

Windows 10 1089 Freezes, Mouse Still Moves: Hi, I have this issue where my PC will slowly freeze and the UI becomes completely unresponsive. It happens randomly and the computer will not aknowledge any form of keyboard input, including Ctrl+Alt+Del or even Ctrl+Win+Shift+B (for restarting the graphics driver). The...
  10. Windows 10 Mouse issue (can move mouse but cannot click anything)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Mouse issue (can move mouse but cannot click anything): Hello, I want to preface by saying this is now the second time (and second account - will get to that later) that this has happened. This morning, I go to wake up my computer from sleep (Windows 10, now with Anniversary update) and it seemingly crashes and restarts....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. laptop freezes cannot click but mouse can move