Windows 10: Windows 10 freezes when idle

Discus and support Windows 10 freezes when idle in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Well, I am one more that have this problem.Sofar:Completly new installation from scratchAll settings in power set for maximum performance, no sleeep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tomas Larsson, Jul 2, 2021.

1. Windows 10 freezes when idle

Well, I am one more that have this problem.Sofar:Completly new installation from scratchAll settings in power set for maximum performance, no sleeep etcC-state in Bios disabled.IMI set for no sleep in Devmgr.However when I launch powercfg in a comand window, it says that hybrid sleep is enabled.In the registry hybrid sleep is set to 0HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\HibernateEnabled == 0HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\HibernateEnabledDefault == 0Hibernate is not available in controlpanelNothing happens when I try to disable Hibernate with powe

:)

Tomas Larsson, Jul 2, 2021

2. Windows 10 freezes/deadlocks after being left idle for a few minutes

I have done all of what you suggested, and it still freezes when idle for a few minutes. I have just performed a 1 hour + download. Five minutes later, while the computer was idle, Windows 10 froze.

Bill Nettles, Jul 2, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 2, 2021
  4. Windows 10 freezes when idle

Windows 10 computer randomly freezes on idle

Here are the screenshots.

Windows 10 freezes when idle [​IMG]

Windows 10 freezes when idle [​IMG]

DERich2000, Jul 2, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 freezes when idle

1. Windows 10 freezes when idle - Similar Threads - freezes idle

2. Pc Freezes and Bluescreens after staying on Idle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc Freezes and Bluescreens after staying on Idle: Hello there, over had this problem for a while. Basically when my computer isnt being pushed and demanded, the computer freezes and goes to a blue screen which says clock watchdog timeout. This problem doesnt occur when playing high stress games such as fortnite or if i use...
  3. Pc Freezes and Bluescreens after staying on Idle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc Freezes and Bluescreens after staying on Idle: Hello there, over had this problem for a while. Basically when my computer isnt being pushed and demanded, the computer freezes and goes to a blue screen which says clock watchdog timeout. This problem doesnt occur when playing high stress games such as fortnite or if i use...
  4. My PC keeps freezing, Task manager shows my RAM at 99% even when idle or watching a simple...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps freezing, Task manager shows my RAM at 99% even when idle or watching a simple...: I Upgraded to Windows 11 a couple of months ago and am having issues with my PC freezing randomly, It happens when I'm barley using the PC such as looking for files, when I'm playing games after they were running fine and when I'm browsing with only a few tabs open less than...
  5. My PC keeps freezing, Task manager shows my RAM at 99% even when idle or watching a simple...

My PC keeps freezing, Task manager shows my RAM at 99% even when idle or watching a simple...: I Upgraded to Windows 11 a couple of months ago and am having issues with my PC freezing randomly, It happens when I'm barley using the PC such as looking for files, when I'm playing games after they were running fine and when I'm browsing with only a few tabs open less than...
  6. Random screen freezes in idle time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random screen freezes in idle time: Good day, on backup laptop I struggle with an UI annoyance after upgrading to 23H2, the screen partially freezes after about 10 minutes receiving no user input. The screen still shows mouse pointer moves but windows and controls don't update to any changes on user actions....
  7. Random screen freezes in idle time

Random screen freezes in idle time: Good day, on backup laptop I struggle with an UI annoyance after upgrading to 23H2, the screen partially freezes after about 10 minutes receiving no user input. The screen still shows mouse pointer moves but windows and controls don't update to any changes on user actions....
  8. My pc freezes mostly in idle state and nothing work and sometimes screen flash randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc freezes mostly in idle state and nothing work and sometimes screen flash randomly: Hello , my name is PayamIn last two month my pc got freeze and screen flashing randomly . and i have to force restart pc by hardware reset button. but in heavy duties like render or gaming there is no problem at all. it happens mostly in idle state or web browsing or...
  9. My pc freezes mostly in idle state and nothing work and sometimes screen flash randomly

My pc freezes mostly in idle state and nothing work and sometimes screen flash randomly: Hello , my name is PayamIn last two month my pc got freeze and screen flashing randomly . and i have to force restart pc by hardware reset button. but in heavy duties like render or gaming there is no problem at all. it happens mostly in idle state or web browsing or...
  10. My pc freezes mostly in idle state and nothing work and sometimes screen flash randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging