Windows 10: Windows 10 freezes while playing games with Intel integrated graphics

Discus and support Windows 10 freezes while playing games with Intel integrated graphics in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This happened once in Windows 7 aswell, but after I installed Windows 10 I have had more time to play and this has happened atleast 4 times already.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by zetaiar, Jul 31, 2016.

1. zetaiar Win User

Windows 10 freezes while playing games with Intel integrated graphics

This happened once in Windows 7 aswell, but after I installed Windows 10 I have had more time to play and this has happened atleast 4 times already. The whole computer freezes and it requires me to do a hard-reset for it to seemingly go back to normal again until I play something.

Edit: I have downloaded the newest graphics drivers with the Intel(R) Driver Update Utility 2.6
    I also barely have any downloaded programmes on my computer: Spotify, Google Chrome, Discord, Runescape, League of Legends, Intel(R) Driver Update Utility 2.6.

:)

zetaiar, Jul 31, 2016

2. Laptop freeze sometimes while playing a game.

Hello,

I have a laptop: Lenovo ideapad Z710 with windows 10.

Sometimes while i play a game or watch a video the whole screen freeze for a couple seconds, i can't do anything while it freezes.

It gives the notification: Intel hd graphics for windows 8 has stopped.

What can i do?

TomGeessinck, Jul 31, 2016
  3. diplay driver stopped and responding has recovered

My system have a Intel HD 4400 integrated graphics.I upgraded my windows 8.1 to windows 10 then i have installed latest intel hd graphics drivers When i tried to play a game game crashes and show diplay driver stopped and responding has recovered Any solution

Tharupathi wijesiri, Jul 31, 2016
  4. Plankton Win User

What games are you playing? Do you have a dedicated graphics card installed?

I'm almost certain that your integrated graphics on that CPU (Intel HD Graphics 4000) is causing your problems. It just can't handle those games. It may even be over heating a little which could be a serious problem.

Plankton, Jul 31, 2016
  5. zetaiar Win User
    Thank you for the quick reply, if you can you could skim this thread:
    BSOD (playing Runescape) and Win 10 problems - Page 4 - Windows 7 Help Forums
    I have now removed my dedicated graphics card, due to it causing separate problems (possibly motherboard causing this problem and the one in that thread?)
    I play League of Legends and this time after 10 minutes of playing it froze, would the overheating show under CPU temps?

Edit: While playing RuneScape it happened once in like 1 hour and the other time in 3 hours (on and off playing, but the computer running).

zetaiar, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 freezes while playing games with Intel integrated graphics - Similar Threads - freezes while playing

2. pc freezes while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc freezes while playing games: hey there,ive got a pc withCPU- i7-9700FGPU - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPERMotherboard - G15CS-B8windows 1016gb 2666 ram.when loading anygames the computer seems to freezes and i know it crashing because the mouse and sound becomes distorted.when computer crashes the computer...
  3. pc freezes while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc freezes while playing games: hey there,ive got a pc withCPU- i7-9700FGPU - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPERMotherboard - G15CS-B8windows 1016gb 2666 ram.when loading anygames the computer seems to freezes and i know it crashing because the mouse and sound becomes distorted.when computer crashes the computer...
  4. pc freezes while playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Pc freezing while playing games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc freezing while playing games: I dont even know if thats what caused the problem but since i updated my windows i cant seem to play any games at all i can play stuff like league of legends which is a really light game and my screen will freeze like im playing with 30 fps altho im playing with 200 i...
  6. Intel Integrated graphics not showing up.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Integrated graphics not showing up.: I recently installed DisplayCal on my computer and since then I am missing the Intel Integrated graphics option on my PC. I have two monitors setup on my GPU and a TV linked to the motherboards HDMI port My RX580 only has one HDMI port. I have lost the ability to detect my...
  7. Graphic Driver Crashing While Playing Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphic Driver Crashing While Playing Games: I was playing Valorant since 2 weeks but after I updated windows to Latest version via Windows Media Creation tool Valorant isnt working... Whenever i try to play game it says Graphic Driver Crashed... I have latest Drivers, DirectX as well as Windows Version...I tried...
  8. computer freezes while playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer freezes while playing games: I decided to take my computer apart to clean it then put it back together and after I put it together whenever I play some games it freezes and on occasion makes a buzzing sound in my headphones it also seems to crash faster if I am in a discord call or playing a YouTube...
  9. DisplayPort connected to Intel Integrated Graphics

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DisplayPort connected to Intel Integrated Graphics: Recently I bought a DisplayPort cable to replace my HDMI cable. In NVIDIA control panel, it would say that the hdmi is connected to my gtx 1660 ti max q. Now that I connected my DisplayPort cable, it is now using the Intel UHD Graphics 630. I cannot find a way to change it to...
  10. Graphics card freezing randomly while playing games

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphics card freezing randomly while playing games: I have an Nvidia GTS 250, with the most current drivers (342.01 Windows 10 x64bit) It freezes up at random times while playing games (Mainly CSGO) I have tried Using DDU to uninstall my drivers and reinstalling them manually off the Nvidia Website. Ran CoreTemp with no...