Windows 10: Windows 10 freezes while Restarting then...

Discus and support Windows 10 freezes while Restarting then... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Working with my laptop (HP Pavilion G62; Intel i5; 4GB DDR3), I want to restart. It freezes on blue screen when loading logo is spinning. After that it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by FoadMohtadi, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Windows 10 freezes while Restarting then...

Working with my laptop (HP Pavilion G62; Intel i5; 4GB DDR3), I want to restart. It freezes on blue screen when loading logo is spinning. After that it won't load to desktop (again, freezes on black screen when loading logo is spinning. What is problem? Is it related to Windows or Laptop?

This issue does not let me to install any software and register any settings? What should I do? Help!

:)

FoadMohtadi, Apr 4, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 4, 2019
  3. dbldee Win User
    Freezes on restart

Device is up to date, however from either the Start menu or Command prompt Windows freezes at manufacturer splash screen on restart, requiring hard shutdown,
    This returns even after clean install of Windows 10

suggestions or recommendations *Sick

dbldee, Apr 4, 2019
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 freezes while Restarting then...

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Apr 4, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 freezes while Restarting then...

1. Windows 10 freezes while Restarting then... - Similar Threads - freezes while Restarting

2. Restart Freezes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Restart Freezes: 2 days since WIN10H restart began to freeze. Spinning icon spins for few seconds then freezes and with it screen, mouse, keyboard, CTRL+ALT+DELETE all freeze and have to remove PC power in order to restart computer. Appreciate any help. [ATTACH]...
  3. Windows 10 constantly freezes needing restart.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 constantly freezes needing restart.: Current Specifications: Windows 10.0 build 17134 AMD FX 8350 8-core processor 8GB RAM AMD Raedon R9 200 Series 2GB RAM As of lately I've been noticing problems with my windows 10. Either my computer is infected or the past few updates have been slowing down my computer....
  4. Windows 10 freezes when idle and restarts

Windows 10 freezes when idle and restarts: Hi guys. Just like to ask some help to fix my faultering Windows 10. What happened is that when I take a break from my computer, my PC freezes and then restarts by itself. There was once when after my PC froze, instead of restarting by it's own, was proceeded by a blue screen...
  5. Restarts and Freezes after Windows 10 upgrade

Restarts and Freezes after Windows 10 upgrade: Hi, I have an Acer Laptop and just cloned my Windows 7 installation to a new SSD and upgraded to Windows 10 (Please see system info below). I then updated all drivers that could be updated. Everything went smoothly and seemed to be running fine. But today, every time I...
  6. Windows 10 Randomly Restarting while Gaming

Windows 10 Randomly Restarting while Gaming: This is going to be a long description so please bear with me. I am having an issue where my desktop computer has begun randomly crashing and restarting. It happens when I move in and out of a graphically intensive program, like a video game (ex. alt tabbing out of league...
  7. Windows 10 freezes and restarts with no BSOD

Windows 10 freezes and restarts with no BSOD: Hi, For the last three weeks my windows 10 pc has been randomly freezing and then restarting. There is no pattern that I can find. For example, it might happen when I'm gaming, or when I'm surfing the net or sometimes while the computer is left on and nothing is running. No...
  8. Windows 10 Updates Freeze After Restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Updates Freeze After Restart: I don't know what to say except that people who work in Microsoft are bunch of retarded idiots. I just update Windows from 1709 to 1803 and didn't use computer 2 days he start to update Cumulative Update for Windows 10 1803 KB4103721 and afteer I restart he update 30% and...
  9. Windows 10 random freezes forced restart

Windows 10 random freezes forced restart: Hi, I've recently upgraded from 7 ultimate to 10 pro and in game/rendering my PC randomly freezes, the keyboard and mouse will not work so i have to restart the system. PC specs: fx 6350 MSI 970a-g46 Sapphire R7 260x 2gb 16 GB ram ddr3 corsair 1600 MHz Thermaltake...
  10. Freezes on restart

Freezes on restart: Device is up to date, however from either the Start menu or Command prompt Windows freezes at manufacturer splash screen on restart, requiring hard shutdown, This returns even after clean install of Windows 10 suggestions or recommendations *Sick 32166