Windows 10: WINDOWS 10 FREEZEZ

Discus and support WINDOWS 10 FREEZEZ in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 freezes anytime I select all (pressing Ctrl+A) or I press Ctrl+V to paste in a file explorer or in even in a browser. I have tried solving... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GOODE_, Sep 30, 2019.

1. GOODE_ Win User

WINDOWS 10 FREEZEZ

Windows 10 freezes anytime I select all (pressing Ctrl+A) or I press Ctrl+V to paste in a file explorer or in even in a browser. I have tried solving this issues but nothing seems to work. Dragging to select however does not cause the system or the file explorer to clash.

:)

GOODE_, Sep 30, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 30, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 30, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

WINDOWS 10 FREEZEZ

Delta6326, Sep 30, 2019
Thema:

WINDOWS 10 FREEZEZ

1. WINDOWS 10 FREEZEZ - Similar Threads - FREEZEZ

2. What can I do when my windows installation freezez at the region selection part?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What can I do when my windows installation freezez at the region selection part?: I formatted and cleaned my whole Pc but as soon as the PC reach the part of where I need to select the region for the windows 10 installation, everthing freezez. The cursor does not work, same with the keys. I tried restarting the PC and ended at the same point. I tried...
  3. What can I do when my windows installation freezez at the region selection part?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What can I do when my windows installation freezez at the region selection part?: I formatted and cleaned my whole Pc but as soon as the PC reach the part of where I need to select the region for the windows 10 installation, everthing freezez. The cursor does not work, same with the keys. I tried restarting the PC and ended at the same point. I tried...
  4. What can I do when my windows installation freezez at the region selection part?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows Media Player freezez on install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Media Player freezez on install: Something went wrong with Windows Media player. So I uninstalled it.Went to reinstall and it hangs half-way through.Tried installing it in Safe Mode and it fails.Thoughts?...
  6. PC freezez when playing certain games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezez when playing certain games: Hello everyone. I am having trouble with my PC running on Windows 10 Pro. Until a month ago, everything was running fine. Although I changed nothing software or hardware, when I play most of my steam gamesnot demanding ones after 5 minutes into the gaming session my 2...
  7. Asus laptop freezez every 10 minutes

Asus laptop freezez every 10 minutes: Hi, for the last week my laptop is freezing every 10 minutes. I need to restart it and it works for about 10 minutes and then freezes again. I run the anti virus and the troubleshooting and nothing comes up. How can I fix this? Thank you....
  8. ASUS VivoBook Max F541NA freezez when I use it connected on the charger.

ASUS VivoBook Max F541NA freezez when I use it connected on the charger.: My PC works okay when not connected on the charger, but it work for like 15 minutes and crushes when connected on the charger, either I am using it or not. Any one familiar with this and can help?...