Windows 10: windows 10 freezing after 2020 update.

Discus and support windows 10 freezing after 2020 update. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; windows 10 started freezing after 2020 update. Found that if i turned of power options for hard drive and monitor to never turn of i am able to work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by MichaelKite, Jul 8, 2020.

1. windows 10 freezing after 2020 update.

windows 10 started freezing after 2020 update. Found that if i turned of power options for hard drive and monitor to never turn of i am able to work for several hours before it slows down and then have to restart which takes up to 10-15 mins. Anyone else having this problem ?

:)

MichaelKite, Jul 8, 2020
  2. xkm1948 Win User

GPUZ Won't Load After Windows 10 Anniversary Update

Reporting a possible bug after installing Windows 10 Anniversary Update. After trying to open GPU-Z the Windonws Explorer will just freeze in place while the GPUZ wont open. The system is not frozen though. I have to restart Explorer.exe to get it working.

xkm1948, Jul 8, 2020
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    Windows 10 keep freezing after Creator's update

We appreciate the information you've provided. We suggest updating your computer to the latest build of Version 1607. There have been 3 updates meant to improve your system's performance since build version 14393.1198. To install the latest updates, follow
    these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Type Settings and press Enter.
    • Click Update & Security.
    • Click Check for updates.
    • Click Install.
    Let us know if your computer stops freezing after installing the latest updates.

Yolvi Ell, Jul 8, 2020
  4. Drone Win User

windows 10 freezing after 2020 update.

Download Windows 10 TH/RS

Maaaaaaaaan 1803 is pile of poo

Some people have problems with edge, others with ie, chrome, and other apps. Hangs freezes, crashes. Microsoft says they will fix this crap on May 8th

*sigh*

All the issues of Windows 10 version 1803 you may run into - gHacks Tech News
    Microsoft acknowledges Windows 10 April Update freezes PCs
    New bug detected: Windows 10 April Update freezes computers
    https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/ne...s-and-timeouts-after-windows-10-april-update/
    How to fix freezing issues in Windows 10 April 2018 Update

Drone, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 freezing after 2020 update.

1. windows 10 freezing after 2020 update. - Similar Threads - freezing 2020 update

2. Windows 10 freezes after update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 freezes after update.: In the past 6 days, Windows comes freezing after installing an update I don't remember when it comes, but not the same day as it started freezing, but came before 31/12. Symptoms: Windows randomly freezes, goes black screen, sometimes works keyboard and audio, sometimes...
  3. Lost bass after Windows 10 Update 2020

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lost bass after Windows 10 Update 2020: I bought a new laptop Dell Inspiron 13 5301 and just updated the system, then after the update I noticed a significant drop from the bass. I tried searching for possible solutions in the internet but all of them are from 2015, and I don't know if they are still applicable now...
  4. Windows 10 slow after December 2020 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 slow after December 2020 update: I updated my laptop a few days ago to December 2020 update and now the system has become super slow and laggy. My laptop never lagged before. The same issue was faced by numerous other people who I know have downloaded the same update! 32GB RAM i7 10th gen - lags after I...
  5. Windows 10 Freezes After Update

Windows 10 Freezes After Update: Am using toshiba satellite c675d-s7101, upgraded from windows 8, i use it normally but after i update the windows 10 suddenly started freezing i Can Use It Without Windows Update But It Started After Uodating The Drives, Have Unistalled It Several Times Still Giving The Same...
  6. Windows update Nov. 2020 Freezing

Windows update Nov. 2020 Freezing: I can not start my laptop. I had a windows update last night, I let it run overnight. My laptop was still running in the morning, but had a black screen. I held the power button to close it down. When I restarted it went right into the update, but froze. I let it sit for...
  7. Windows 10 freezing after latest updates July 2020

Windows 10 freezing after latest updates July 2020: Hello! After recent patches were installed: KB4565627 KB4565503 KB4557957 KB4552925 my PC is freezing in some exact same time each day Every morning. I can move the mouse cursor, but nothing is responsive to the clicks. My keyboard is fully unresponsive, I can't enter to...
  8. Computer running windows 10 Pro keeps freezing after June 2020 update

Computer running windows 10 Pro keeps freezing after June 2020 update: After the June 2020 update to windows 10 My Surface Studio 2 Pro freezes up after about 2 hours use. I have ran the surface troubleshooting tool and found no problems with the system itself. Also ran all diagnostic tool available and still nothing helps. Tried to do a reset...
  9. Windows 10 freezes after Update

Windows 10 freezes after Update: So I've just updated and restarted my pc bht after booting I got a screen that said 35% installed, please wait. After restarting it a couple of times and trying to boot into safe mode it now gets stuck in the login screen. I could not get past the login screen. This isnt the...
  10. Windows 10 freezing after update

Windows 10 freezing after update: My computer keeps freezing after the update that came out in April. My computer updated back in April when it came out and the freezing started so I rolled back to the last update and I no longer had the problem but now the update was force pushed out a couple days ago and...