Windows 10: Windows 10 freezing after SSD Upgrade

Discus and support Windows 10 freezing after SSD Upgrade in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop after upgrade SSD show that problem random freezing --logs active https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvbL0EEkC_WWgSDYgA5S-ohF3S2v hp envy x360... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mohamedbahaa5151, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Windows 10 freezing after SSD Upgrade

My laptop after upgrade SSD show that problem random freezing

--logs active

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvbL0EEkC_WWgSDYgA5S-ohF3S2v

hp envy x360

windows 10

8 G ram

1 T HDD secondary

256 G SSD Adata XPG 6000pro primary

:)

mohamedbahaa5151, Jan 6, 2021

2. SSD stops and freezes laptop

Couple of updates:

1. I created a Linux boot USB key, and monitored my SSD under Linux, so this is evidently not a Windows issue, and
    2. I loaded new firmware for the SSD, and my system seems to be functioning normally now. What a pleasure using a PC that doesn't consistently freeze up.

Thanks to all y'all for your suggestions!

Regards,

Dave

DavidMiller36415, Jan 6, 2021
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jan 6, 2021
  4. Windows 10 freezing after SSD Upgrade

Windows 10 freezes after upgraded to ssd

* Merged

I am using lenovo yoga 520 laptop, I Upgraded with NVME SSD which is Adata Xpg SX6000 Lite, after Installing Windows 10 Home in SSD facing Random windows Freezing Issue, it occurs for 20-30 seconds thereafter works normally up to next Freezing.

All Drivers are up to date, Windows booted in UFFI mode, Intel RST drivers Are up to date,

My processor is Intel 8th gen core i3 ,4Gb ram.

I followed too many solutions suggested by others but the issue is same . Windows is up to date no additional software excluding crome and VLC player and preloaded Office 365.

BIOS Mode is RST

SultanAwate, Jan 6, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 freezing after SSD Upgrade

1. Windows 10 freezing after SSD Upgrade - Similar Threads - freezing SSD Upgrade

2. After Upgrading SSD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    After Upgrading SSD: So i wanted to update to a bigger SSD from 500gigs to 1TB, i saved all my stuff with the windows manager, changed the SSD and made a windows boot USB, installed it, everything seemed to work, but then i couldn't transfer all files from the old ssd, the most important parts...
  3. Upgrading laptop to SSD after Windows 10 installation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Upgrading laptop to SSD after Windows 10 installation: Hello all, I have a Dell laptop, XPS L501X, and have just upgraded it to Windows 10 (v 1903). The computer is 64bit, 8GB installed RAM, Intel i5 CPU and bought in 2011/12. All seems to be going surprisingly well and I feel the upgrade has given the computer a new...
  4. Windows 10 freezes after ssd upgrade.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 freezes after ssd upgrade.: I owned a lenovo legion y520-15ikbn: I5-7300hq Gtx1050-2gb 12gb of ram 1tb seagate hdd 256gb adata xpg sx6000lite(new). So after i install the nvme ssd, i downloaded and install w10 on it. But im facing constant freeze when im playing games, open mozilla firefox and...
  5. After upgrading PCIE SSD windows 10 Freezing

After upgrading PCIE SSD windows 10 Freezing: I am using lenovo yoga 520 laptop, I Upgraded with NVME SSD which is Adata Xpg SX6000 Lite, after Installing Windows 10 Home in SSD facing Random windows Freezing Issue, it occurs for 20-30 seconds thereafter works normally up to next Freezing. All Drivers are up to date,...
  6. Windows 10 freezes after upgraded to ssd

Windows 10 freezes after upgraded to ssd: I am using lenoLe yoga 520 , recently i upgraded to nvme ssd with adata xpg sx6000lite, After i reinstalled clean windows , but then i find my laptop randomly freezes , some time need to hard shutdown , all driver are up to date ,but don't know why it happening...
  7. Screen freezes after Windows 10 upgrading to 1809

Screen freezes after Windows 10 upgrading to 1809: The screen freezes and clicking the cursor anywhere on the screen is invalid.Sometimes right-clicking the cursor in the taskbar is valid, but I can't click on any item in the list.If this happens while I'm using the browser(all browser), the page content won't be affected....
  8. Restarts and Freezes after Windows 10 upgrade

Restarts and Freezes after Windows 10 upgrade: Hi, I have an Acer Laptop and just cloned my Windows 7 installation to a new SSD and upgraded to Windows 10 (Please see system info below). I then updated all drivers that could be updated. Everything went smoothly and seemed to be running fine. But today, every time I...
  9. Lenovo Yoga 500-15IBD Freezes Randomly after SSD Upgrade

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lenovo Yoga 500-15IBD Freezes Randomly after SSD Upgrade: Hi, I recently upgraded my Lenovo Yoga 15-IBD to an SSD, with a complete reinstall of Windows. Everything was working great; boot times were quicker and the system was far more responsive. However, the computer randomly freezes now, without any warning. I have to do a hard...
  10. Windows 10 keeps freezing after upgrade.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 keeps freezing after upgrade.: It's been a while since I've upgraded to Windows 10 but the problem still exists. To leave this short, when I'm doing something like watching a movie, installing files, browsing the web, playing a game, etc. My computer just becomes completely unresponsive. I can't move my...