Windows 10: Windows 10 freezing - all drivers are updated, no drive issues, no memory issues

Discus and support Windows 10 freezing - all drivers are updated, no drive issues, no memory issues in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been facing issues with my windows 10. It's freezing suddenly sometimes. I tried troubleshooting steps mentioned on many websites, but none of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GowthamSankaran, May 8, 2020.

1. Windows 10 freezing - all drivers are updated, no drive issues, no memory issues

I have been facing issues with my windows 10. It's freezing suddenly sometimes. I tried troubleshooting steps mentioned on many websites, but none of them work. Windows 10 and all the drivers are updated. No memory issues or disk issues. Updated virtual memory size to 1.5 times of the system RAM. No virus found. I did reset my PC once.

It's frustrating as it is happening during my work. I have to restart my laptop manually every time this issue happens. I couldn't find any common scenario. This happened even when I was working on a word document with no other apps running. Please help me with this.

:)

GowthamSankaran, May 8, 2020

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, May 8, 2020
  3. Jerry8A Win User
    Optical Drive Issue

Hello Anak –

Appreciate your detailed return. Your added steps really helped.

Assuming I did the steps correctly, this is where I am now.

Screenshot 12 shows my CD Disc shortcut on my desktop.
    Screenshot 10 shows the CD Drive shortcut listed in the “Send to” listing.
    Screenshot 11 shows the “Send to” listing after the steps were taken, but the CD drive name is not listed.

So, it appears the steps did not work for me. And, I did try the steps, “If it still won’t do ……” and still no luck.

What do you think?

JerryA

Windows 10 freezing - all drivers are updated, no drive issues, no memory issues [​IMG]

Windows 10 freezing - all drivers are updated, no drive issues, no memory issues [​IMG]

Jerry8A, May 8, 2020
  4. Windows 10 freezing - all drivers are updated, no drive issues, no memory issues

Memory issues

Thank you for updating us. We suggest that you run the Memory Diagnostics Tool, this is to check your system for memory problems. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel and type memory in the search bar.
    • Click on Diagnose computer memory problems to open it.
    • If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Reymichael Ros, May 8, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 freezing - all drivers are updated, no drive issues, no memory issues

1. Windows 10 freezing - all drivers are updated, no drive issues, no memory issues - Similar Threads - freezing drivers are

2. AFTER Updating DRIVERS Still Freezing Issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AFTER Updating DRIVERS Still Freezing Issue.: AFTER Updating DRIVERS Still Freezing Issue, I just faced this issue again at GMT +4 09:23pm. However, one of your representative told me some days ago you need to update your drivers first to eradicate this issue. Please find attached screenshot....
  3. AFTER Updating DRIVERS Still Freezing Issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AFTER Updating DRIVERS Still Freezing Issue.: AFTER Updating DRIVERS Still Freezing Issue, I just faced this issue again at GMT +4 09:23pm. However, one of your representative told me some days ago you need to update your drivers first to eradicate this issue. Please find attached screenshot....
  4. Memory Integrity and Driver issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Integrity and Driver issues.: So when i launched my computer today i got a popup saying Program Compatibility Assistant, A driver cannot load on this device, Driver :ene.sys and a learn more button which when clicked takes me to a microsoft help page. Then on the page its telling me "Go to the Core...
  5. Memory Integrity and Driver issues.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory Integrity and Driver issues.: So when i launched my computer today i got a popup saying Program Compatibility Assistant, A driver cannot load on this device, Driver :ene.sys and a learn more button which when clicked takes me to a microsoft help page. Then on the page its telling me "Go to the Core...
  6. Windows 10 Update-Driver Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update-Driver Issues: My computer recently updated to Windows 10 20H2. Everything went fine, except I got this Error Message, which seems to happen every time my computer updates Windows 10. It says, "A Current Driver on your PC may be better than the Driver we're trying to install". In the...
  7. Windows 10 Update freezing issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Update freezing issues: My computers keep freezing and restarting since the latest Windows 10 Update. How can I uninstall it and go back to the previous version? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-freezing-issues/b1dca108-f67a-45ca-8320-a1db20216714
  8. Windows 10 Update Driver issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Update Driver issue: Soon after the latest Windows 10 update, the Bluetooth, audio have gone bad and showing issues. The audio device keeps changing from not found to found state. Multiple people in my team are facing this issue after the update. Kindly note this is an issue with the windows...
  9. Windows 10 BSOD - Driver / Memory Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 BSOD - Driver / Memory Issues: Hello, PC has been crashing more and more frequently. Was happening roughly once daily but now is increasing to multiple times daily. I have uploaded the diagnostic file for review. The BSOD message varies from BAD_POOL_HEADER to IRQ conflict to Memory Error. There doesn't...
  10. Windows Update Issues - Auto Driver Update & Update Freezes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Update Issues - Auto Driver Update & Update Freezes: First issue is that I need to use a specific older driver for my AMD graphics card and windows 10 continues to update the driver automatically and causes my system to crash. I've gone through {Control Panel-Devices & printers}, selected my machine, then right clicked to...