Windows 10: Windows 10 freezing and/or blue screen - now unable to complete re-install of windows...

Discus and support Windows 10 freezing and/or blue screen - now unable to complete re-install of windows... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Not sure if I have a hardware problem or what ?Desktop had been sitting for months. Plugged it in and started doing windows updates and brought norton... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Zrtman, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Zrtman Win User

Windows 10 freezing and/or blue screen - now unable to complete re-install of windows...

Not sure if I have a hardware problem or what ?Desktop had been sitting for months. Plugged it in and started doing windows updates and brought norton up to date. It kept freezing up while updating - sometimes blue screen 'kernal data inpage error', then 'critical process died' both multiple times, sometimes it just froze. And it would freeze just sitting there idle doing nothing.Disabled norton, uninstalled all recent updates. Still same issue. Researched and used windows diagnostic tools but they would not be able to finish before it locked up. Did run memory check in command prompt and s

:)

Zrtman, Jun 22, 2021
  2. Dann Win User

Windows 7 Blue Screen of Death!

This is the first time i have ever got the blue screen, but it keeps on occurring, and so i cannot get onto that hard drive, it shuts down within a second of the blue screen showing itself, which doesnt give me any time to read it lol. So i am completely confused as there is no Path of: "C:\WINDOWS\Minidump" as well

Thanks for the help, do you have any further suggestions ?

3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 22, 2021
  4. Windows 10 freezing and/or blue screen - now unable to complete re-install of windows...

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 freezing and/or blue screen - now unable to complete re-install of windows...

1. Windows 10 freezing and/or blue screen - now unable to complete re-install of windows... - Similar Threads - freezing blue screen

2. Unable to re-install Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to re-install Windows 10: My PC randomly crashed while I was updating my drivers, I come back to see it being broken for a while, I get a blue screen every once in a while so I decided to reinstall Windows 10 using Media Creation Tool and a USB.I can't install it on my C drive though, it keeps saying...
  3. Unable to re-install Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to re-install Windows 10: My PC randomly crashed while I was updating my drivers, I come back to see it being broken for a while, I get a blue screen every once in a while so I decided to reinstall Windows 10 using Media Creation Tool and a USB.I can't install it on my C drive though, it keeps saying...
  4. Complete Re-Install of Windows 10 Home......

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Complete Re-Install of Windows 10 Home......: Two problems fixed but now, computers on my home network cannot be seen. Media streaming works but computers, including my laptop which is the main computer is not shown in the network list. All my drives on private network are shared. Discovery is on. Password is off. It's...
  5. Complete Re-Install of Windows 10 Home......

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Complete Re-Install of Windows 10 Home......: Two problems fixed but now, computers on my home network cannot be seen. Media streaming works but computers, including my laptop which is the main computer is not shown in the network list. All my drives on private network are shared. Discovery is on. Password is off. It's...
  6. Complete Re-Install of Windows 10 Home......

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. re Install Windows 10 after blue screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    re Install Windows 10 after blue screen: Hi everyone. I am trying to install windows 10 Home from a usb. After following the instructions it says:" La opcion de actualizacion no se encuentra disponible si inicias el equipo con el soprte fisico de instalacion de Windows". the message keeps telling that if I...
  8. Complete re-install of Windows 10

Complete re-install of Windows 10: How can I re-install Windows completely, the PC came with Windows 7, I upgraded to 10 when it was free, Windows 10 is not working right. Mail, Cortana, display and other features, all data is backed up, would like not to re-install other personal programs....
  9. tried re installing windows 10 and now im unable to logon too computer completely

tried re installing windows 10 and now im unable to logon too computer completely: I tried re installing windows 10 and now im unable to logon too computer completely it pulls up toher user instead of my microsoft account to get on the computer i tried all microsoft passwords changing passwor nothing works it has two sign in options one is phone number...
  10. Firefox unable to complete re-install....

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox unable to complete re-install....: Having had problems earlier with Firefox my default browser decided to remove and re-install, however the new download is unable to complete saying try again. This sounds as though it hasn't uninstalled properly to begin with so any ideas how to resolve this ? Thanks...