Windows 10: Windows 10 freezing and PIN not working

Discus and support Windows 10 freezing and PIN not working in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Was using Windows 10 all week and everything was fine and used it this morning and it was fine however this was installed today:Security Intelligence... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Spartukus109, Nov 5, 2020.

1. Windows 10 freezing and PIN not working

Was using Windows 10 all week and everything was fine and used it this morning and it was fine however this was installed today:Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus-KB2267602 version 1.327.366.0

Now when I start my PC it freezes on the lockscreen. Sometimes I can quickly get into windows but it freezes usually after a predefined time.

I can't uninstall this update.

I can boot into safe mode and I have ran

SFC/ scannow

chkdsk

Nothing wrong with either scan.

Nothing showing in reliability report.

No new peripherals connected.

Hard disk is healthy.

Running Windows 10 20H2 all the latest updates.

Zenith Extreme Motherboard

1950x Threadripper CPU

Vega 64 GPU

Samsung 960 pro

Not sure where to go from here?

:)

Spartukus109, Nov 5, 2020
  2. eidairaman1, Nov 5, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Windows 10 PIN Sign-in

Hi Pat,

It is possible that the PIN set in an earlier build does not work after reinstalling Windows 10. To better assist you, we'd like clarify few things:

• Which build and version of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?
    • Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using before reinstalling Windows?
    • Have you tried resetting your PIN?
    • Did you get any error messages after you verified the PIN you entered?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    on how you can reset your PIN.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Nov 5, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 freezing and PIN not working

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 5, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 freezing and PIN not working

1. Windows 10 freezing and PIN not working - Similar Threads - freezing PIN working

2. Windows PIN not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows PIN not working: Hello- For the first time in a year, I cannot log into my computer with my 4 digit security pin. I get the message "Your credentials could not be verified". I have tried to reset the pin, restart the computer, troubleshoot by looking up fixes online. But to no avail. If...
  3. Windows PIN not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows PIN not working: Hello- For the first time in a year, I cannot log into my computer with my 4 digit security pin. I get the message "Your credentials could not be verified". I have tried to reset the pin, restart the computer, troubleshoot by looking up fixes online. But to no avail. If...
  4. Windows PIN not working?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows PIN not working?: Hi, I'm currently running Windows 10 ver. 20H2 19042.804. I want to restrict access to my desktop by using a PIN. I have tried setting, changing and resetting the PIN, used Hello for signing in to no avail. Every time I started or restarted my computer after making PIN...
  5. Windows freezes after pin is put in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows freezes after pin is put in: Windows 10 started freezing after I put in my pin, the loading circle also freezes in about 13 seconds after that happens, I can boot into troubleshoot mode, but the system states"windows could not reset due to an error" after trying to reset windows and reinstall, this means...
  6. windows 10 is freezing and nothing works

windows 10 is freezing and nothing works: While working on editing softwares whenever i try to play videos on youtube through chrome, after 2 or 3 videos the whole windows freeze and nothing works not even mouse and keyboard, to work again i have to mannually restart the laptop, and i happned soo many times always...
  7. Windows 10 PIN reset not working

Windows 10 PIN reset not working: I have clients connected in a hybrid azure ad environment. Some users are unable to use the 'I forgot my PIN' option in Settings > Accounts > Sign in Options > Windows Hello PIN When you click on 'I forgot my PIN' it loads for 2 seconds, then does nothing. I have the...
  8. Windows PIN not working

Windows PIN not working: My windows PIN say its incorrect, change PIN option not working help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-pin-not-working/0c50fb05-3e43-47a6-86ee-94d52d2022c5
  9. Windows 10 Freezes But Mouse Works

Windows 10 Freezes But Mouse Works: Hi, First thing first I'm not a windows fan I never was (XP was pretty great though but every version after that felt like cr*p it's like MS wanted to make good money after XP instead of software) well anyways so I bought a HP Probook 6460b "Used" a few weeks ago. [ATTACH]...
  10. Windows 10 PIN stopped working?

Windows 10 PIN stopped working?: tl;dr: Restarted PC b/c of lagg, would no longer accept my PIN. Tried my PW, didn't work either. Reset PW, still doesn't work. MS reps prove to be unable to help. I'm on Windows 10 Education version, 64 bit. Basically, I restarted my PC because I was lagging in a videogame...