Windows 10: Windows 10 freezing applications and forces me to restart my computer with the on off button

Discus and support Windows 10 freezing applications and forces me to restart my computer with the on off button in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I have recently built a gaming computer. I got everything to work. When I play Valorant I am in a game and then the application just closes. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KevinPiller, Jan 3, 2021.

1. Windows 10 freezing applications and forces me to restart my computer with the on off button

Hi,

I have recently built a gaming computer. I got everything to work. When I play Valorant I am in a game and then the application just closes. I have to log in and load back into the game. This has gotten me banned once. It doesn't say why it crashed or closed. Sometimes it just freezes and I hear a loud buzzing noise. Sometimes my animated background just freezes. I cant open any applications or do anything except restart my computer manually. If you need more description that I can provide you with just ask me. PLS HELP.

Thank you,

Kevin

:)

KevinPiller, Jan 3, 2021
  2. David Haz Win User

Windows keeps freezing up

Hi Brian,

If your computer is freezing, it could due to the operating system being outdated, or that some applications in your system is causing it to freeze, etc. For us to isolate the issue about Windows 10 freezing, kindly respond to the questions below:

• When does Windows 10 hangs/freezes? Is it after logging in to Windows? Or is it when you are using an application?
    • Are there any third-party applications installed on your computer?
    • Did you upgrade to Windows 10 from a previous version of Windows? If yes, which version of Windows was previously installed on your computer?

As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest that you check if there are updates that are waiting to be installed on your computer. If there are, kindly install them and restart your computer. After restarting, check if Windows 10 still freezes. Here's how
    to check for updates in Windows 10:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the
      Settings
      app.
    • From Settings, select Update & security >
      Windows Update
      , then select Check for updates.

We look forward to an update from you.

David Haz, Jan 3, 2021
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Jan 3, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 freezing applications and forces me to restart my computer with the on off button

Windows 10 forced download

I actually had a client call yesterday with an email problem. when I tried walking him through some steps, he says "Yeah, I don't see that there, but I think it's because it's updated to windows 10. It did that a few weeks ago. I came back in on Monday, and it said Welcome to Windows 10"..... I think I'd throw the computer out the window.

Ahhzz, Jan 3, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 freezing applications and forces me to restart my computer with the on off button

1. Windows 10 freezing applications and forces me to restart my computer with the on off button - Similar Threads - freezing applications forces

2. Games freezing after a couple minutes forcing me to restart my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games freezing after a couple minutes forcing me to restart my computer: My games keep freezing after a couple minutes of playing them forcing me to restart my computer, this has been happening for a few weeks now and I can't find any solution. It does only seem to happen on games that are more hardware heavy tho such as: Dying Light and...
  3. Games freezing after a couple minutes forcing me to restart my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games freezing after a couple minutes forcing me to restart my computer: My games keep freezing after a couple minutes of playing them forcing me to restart my computer, this has been happening for a few weeks now and I can't find any solution. It does only seem to happen on games that are more hardware heavy tho such as: Dying Light and...
  4. My mouse freezes my computer completely forcing hard restart - windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse freezes my computer completely forcing hard restart - windows 10: Hi,I use my desktop computer usually daily for about 2-3 hrs. I mainly use it to play video games. Every 2-3 sessions or sometimes every time I use it, my mouse freeezes randomly to the point where I need to hard reset my computer. I could be playing a game or browsing...
  5. My mouse freezes my computer completely forcing hard restart - windows 10

My mouse freezes my computer completely forcing hard restart - windows 10: Hi,I use my desktop computer usually daily for about 2-3 hrs. I mainly use it to play video games. Every 2-3 sessions or sometimes every time I use it, my mouse freeezes randomly to the point where I need to hard reset my computer. I could be playing a game or browsing...
  6. PC Freezes forcing me to manually restart it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Freezes forcing me to manually restart it: My pc specs: OS: Windows Pro 20H2Intel i9 10900KRTX 3080 8GB Vram32GB RamMy pc freezes forcing me to restart it manually. At first i thought it was a problem related to League of Legends running in the background, because everytime the crashes happens the game is running so...
  7. PC Freezes forcing me to manually restart it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Freezes forcing me to manually restart it: My pc specs: OS: Windows Pro 20H2Intel i9 10900KRTX 3080 8GB Vram32GB RamMy pc freezes forcing me to restart it manually. At first i thought it was a problem related to League of Legends running in the background, because everytime the crashes happens the game is running so...
  8. PC Freezes forcing me to manually restart it

9. Screen freezes and forces me to restart

Screen freezes and forces me to restart: I'm not to sure why it freezes. The PC has quite regularly done this, ever since I got it and mostly while playing games. I made sure all the drivers were up to date with DriverEasy, but it still manages to freeze. Is there something I missed? Reliability history and event...
  10. Computer randomly freezes and forces me to restart.

Computer randomly freezes and forces me to restart.: So I've had this random freeze crash for a while now. It happens entirely at random, sometimes while I'm gaming and sometimes just while I'm sitting on my desktop with nothing open. The biggest annoyance is that I recently just wiped my hard drive and completely reset my...