Windows 10: Windows 10 Freezing Applications Randomly

Discus and support Windows 10 Freezing Applications Randomly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, so recently my laptop has been freezing applications randomly and its been on going for the past few weeks. Sometimes it stops completely, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by _viincent, Jul 19, 2021.

1. _viincent Win User

Windows 10 Freezing Applications Randomly

Hello, so recently my laptop has been freezing applications randomly and its been on going for the past few weeks. Sometimes it stops completely, but other times it comes back. I tried doing a reset but that didn't fix the freezing either. If there's anyone that could help it would be great to know.

:)

_viincent, Jul 19, 2021

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Jul 19, 2021
  3. Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jul 19, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Freezing Applications Randomly

Windows 10 freezes randomly

Turning off fast startup helped with this issue for another user on a different forum. For newbies, see steps Windows 10 Freezes Randomly.

kamilanwar, Jul 19, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Freezing Applications Randomly

1. Windows 10 Freezing Applications Randomly - Similar Threads - Freezing Applications Randomly

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 freezes randomly: I am using Windows 10. My laptop hardware configuration is: Operating System: Windows 10 Home Single Language 64-bit 10.0, Build 19045 19041.vb_release.191206-1406Language: English Regional Setting: EnglishSystem Manufacturer: HPSystem Model: HP Laptop 15s-du1xxxBIOS: F.54...
  3. windows 10 freezing randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 freezing randomly: Hey, my laptop keeps freezing randomly.so I checked out the temperature and it turns out it was high duo to the fan was not working so I fixed it and replaced my thermal paste but unfortunately the issue still there then i replaced my HDD with the SSd but that did not fixed...
  4. Windows 10 freezes randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 freezes randomly: Dear Sir/ Madam,We found that on all our public computers, Windows 10 freezes randomly the number lock and the mouse did not respond. I have already updated all drivers, firmware and all Windows Updates, and then, I also tried disable the C-state and Intel Speedstep, but the...
  5. Windows 10 freezes randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 freezes randomly: Dear Sir/ Madam,We found that on all our public computers, Windows 10 freezes randomly the number lock and the mouse did not respond. I have already updated all drivers, firmware and all Windows Updates, and then, I also tried disable the C-state and Intel Speedstep, but the...
  6. Windows 10 randomly freezes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 randomly freezes: Hi, I'm having an issue with my windows 10 Pro instalation. I started getting some weird freezes, where system sort of freezes. I still can hear music, but very lagy, robotic sounding and repeating. I can still move my mouse, but I cannot interact with any windows or anything...
  7. Windows 10 freezing randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 freezing randomly: So far the issue only happened 3 times. The first 2 times it was during Skype calls with a friend, so I first thought the issues was related to Skype. I was not on Skype calls (just text chat) since then, but the issue occured again yesterday. The way it goes is as follows:...
  8. Windows 10 freezes randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 freezes randomly: Hi! My Windows 10 Machine has gone into a freezing state tre times today. And i have to do a Hard shutdown to get it back up. I taught to my self 2 times is a coincidence and 3 is a pattern!. The thing is, i havent installed or updated anything on it for the past few...
  9. windows 10 randomly freezes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    windows 10 randomly freezes: Windows 10 build 10586.14 randomly freezes and requires a power button restart. Happens once or twice per week. Never happened until I upgraded to Windows 10 when it was first available for the public. 32686
  10. Windows 10 freeze randomly

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 freeze randomly: I installed a new graphics card while I was still on Windows 7 and was having the same issue so I figured I might as well do a fresh install of Windows 10 while I'm at it, but I have the same problem still and it makes my pc unusable at times 49972