Windows 10: Windows 10 Freezing at Windows logo.

Discus and support Windows 10 Freezing at Windows logo. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, my name is Hunter and I have built a new pc from scratch. Everything is brand new in the build. After loading the new operating system, it runs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bigmerrix16, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Freezing at Windows logo.

Hi, my name is Hunter and I have built a new pc from scratch. Everything is brand new in the build.

After loading the new operating system, it runs normally. When loading and getting the files ready for the first startup, it freezes at the

windows logo with the white dots that appear to go in circles.

We have changed parts to ensure that there were no faulty hardware.

Does anyone have any clue on how to fix this issue? I've been stuck on it for at least 3 days now.

Thank you.

-Chase

:)

Bigmerrix16, Jul 6, 2020
  2. VBX
    vbx Win User

computer freezes at windows logo.

My Win7 logo use to freeze right when the 3 dots start rotating. For a good 30-60 seconds. Then windows loads.

I changed my Graphic Card and it fixed the freezing logo.

3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 6, 2020
  4. Kursah Win User

Windows 10 Freezing at Windows logo.

computer freezes at windows logo.

Freezing a bunch when starting up? Has it been crashing recently? I'd say remove some ram and see if it gets in, are you getting bsod's or anything else? run a scandisk if possible (maybe try booting into safe mode, F8).

Does the windows logo just keep cycling or does the animation freeze? Generally when I had that issue something was unstable or an OC wasn't quite stable yet.

Kursah, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Freezing at Windows logo.

1. Windows 10 Freezing at Windows logo. - Similar Threads - Freezing logo

2. Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots and not coming automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots and not coming automatic Repair: hey m avaneesh pandey i have a problom when i install windows it stucked at blue windows 10 logo and there is no spinning dots i search on yt but nothing happens people also told me u can solve this problom by automatic Repair but i shut down my pc sevral time nothing happens...
  3. Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots and not coming automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots and not coming automatic Repair: hey m avaneesh pandey i have a problom when i install windows it stucked at blue windows 10 logo and there is no spinning dots i search on yt but nothing happens people also told me u can solve this problom by automatic Repair but i shut down my pc sevral time nothing happens...
  4. Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots and not coming automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. PC freezing on windows logo after CPU upgrade

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC freezing on windows logo after CPU upgrade: Hello,I recently upgraded my PC’s CPU from i7-6700k to i7-9700k. I upgraded motherboard from Msi b150m to MSI z390 mpg gaming pro carbon. I made sure to change boot priority and selected my m.2 ssd with my windows is installed as the main option. This allows my system to...
  6. PC freezing on windows logo after CPU upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezing on windows logo after CPU upgrade: Hello,I recently upgraded my PC’s CPU from i7-6700k to i7-9700k. I upgraded motherboard from Msi b150m to MSI z390 mpg gaming pro carbon. I made sure to change boot priority and selected my m.2 ssd with my windows is installed as the main option. This allows my system to...
  7. PC freezing on windows logo after CPU upgrade

8. i maxed my ram on msconfig, now my laptop freezes in acer logo when i open it, what should...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i maxed my ram on msconfig, now my laptop freezes in acer logo when i open it, what should...: hello, i just bought an 8gb ram 2400mhz for my acer laptop my total ram is 12gb by now since i added 8gb and once i checked the task manager, the hardware reserved is 8 gb and 4gb for the working one, so i searched it on google and it said that you can change the hardware...
  9. i maxed my ram on msconfig, now my laptop freezes in acer logo when i open it, what should...

i maxed my ram on msconfig, now my laptop freezes in acer logo when i open it, what should...: hello, i just bought an 8gb ram 2400mhz for my acer laptop my total ram is 12gb by now since i added 8gb and once i checked the task manager, the hardware reserved is 8 gb and 4gb for the working one, so i searched it on google and it said that you can change the hardware...
  10. freeze on windows logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    freeze on windows logo: When i attempt to install win 7 it freezes as soon the logo appears and fans speed up.In bios it doesnt freeze only when i start booting from usb or from hdd and there is also tinly pixelated line near right corner of screen Could it be gpu problem or bios i only checked ram...