Windows 10: Windows 10 Freezing but Not In Safe Mode

Discus and support Windows 10 Freezing but Not In Safe Mode in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello my name is Jiyan. My problem is this: When I login to the windows, after approximately 2 minutes, computer freezes if there is a background sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JiyanDogan, Aug 3, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Freezing but Not In Safe Mode

Hello my name is Jiyan. My problem is this: When I login to the windows, after approximately 2 minutes, computer freezes if there is a background sound it stuck, nothing works except my laptop's keyboard light control key and fan key. When this happens only solution is to do forced shutdown via power key. But when in safe mode with networking everything works fine. What I tried so far:1 Clean windows format via usb stick I tried 2 different usb sticks and 2 different windows iso: one from Microsoft's site the other from my university's software server2 I unmounted my SSD I format my HDD:

:)

JiyanDogan, Aug 3, 2021

2. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 3, 2021
  3. Boot into Safe Mode on Windows 10  

I am stuck in Safe Mode in spite of following all the suggested steps to go back to Normal Startup - Like opening file location of msconfig.exe & running as Administrator. The computer I am trying to get out of safe mode has just been updated from Windows 7.

GreatWhiteNorth, Aug 3, 2021
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Windows 10 Freezing but Not In Safe Mode

Stuck in safe mode in windows 10

Safe mode is intended to help fix most, if not all problems within an operating system, it's not good if we got stuck on it. To correct this, we suggest that you follow the steps below to exit out of Safe mode:

• Open Run command by pressing Windows key + R
      keys on the keyboard and type msconfig in the command box and press
      Enter.
    • Under General tab, put a check on Normal Startup option.
    • Reboot the system and check if the changes are effective.

Let us know if you are able to exit out of Safe mode with these steps.

Xylee Del, Aug 3, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Freezing but Not In Safe Mode

1. Windows 10 Freezing but Not In Safe Mode - Similar Threads - Freezing Safe Mode

2. Computer freezes in safe mode but NOT in normal mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes in safe mode but NOT in normal mode: I am having a very strange problem where my computer only freezes in safe mode but not during normal use. I was having some stuttering issues with a game so I decided to use DDU and reinstall my graphics driver. It's best to do this in safe mode, but every time my computer...
  3. Computer freezes in safe mode but NOT in normal mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer freezes in safe mode but NOT in normal mode: I am having a very strange problem where my computer only freezes in safe mode but not during normal use. I was having some stuttering issues with a game so I decided to use DDU and reinstall my graphics driver. It's best to do this in safe mode, but every time my computer...
  4. Windows 10 will boot in safe mode but not safe mode with networking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 will boot in safe mode but not safe mode with networking: Have a PC which won’t boot into windows 10. Was working until recently. It hangs on the windows loading screen.I can reboot into safe mode fine but I want to save files to usb as a backup. Many are one OneDrive so won’t allow me to do this. If I boot into safe mode with...
  5. Windows 10 will boot in safe mode but not safe mode with networking

Windows 10 will boot in safe mode but not safe mode with networking: Have a PC which won’t boot into windows 10. Was working until recently. It hangs on the windows loading screen.I can reboot into safe mode fine but I want to save files to usb as a backup. Many are one OneDrive so won’t allow me to do this. If I boot into safe mode with...
  6. Windows 10 will boot in safe mode but not safe mode with networking

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows 10 freeze im normal mode and Installer. Works in safe mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 freeze im normal mode and Installer. Works in safe mode: Hello everyone so recently my pc started freezing after like 30 seconds after boot. I went in safe mode and it worked fine and then I put Windows installer on USB. Now when I try to install it either freezes or I get bluescreen saying it will restart. I wiped my drive in BIOS...
  8. Windows 10 crashes or freezes even in Safe Mode

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 crashes or freezes even in Safe Mode: Troubleshooting in Windows Safe Mode is meant to solve Windows problems by starting only the system essentialal services and processes. However, some Windows users are complaining that the Windows crashes or freezes even when they boot in Safe Mode. Windows 10 crashes or...
  9. Windows 10 1903 Freezing and working in safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 1903 Freezing and working in safe mode: My Windows 10 pro 1903 completing freezing mouse keyboard doesn't work anything and then unfortunately i have to use power off button in laptop and make it shut off cant use more than 1 or 2 minute my windows also done all settings process than too its not working its keep...
  10. PC freezes but not in safe mode

PC freezes but not in safe mode: So i posted an earlier post about this problem, and a comment said to run driver verifier so i did and got this specific BSOD: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmgvmiHbr9YqlESztifJVfivSm-u?e=rReFu6. MY pc got this problem ever since we moved and had no internet for a while and after...