Windows 10: Windows 10 freezing every 2 seconds.

Discus and support Windows 10 freezing every 2 seconds. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey i have a problem i started upgrading from windows 8.1 to windows 10 and once windows 10 loaded i relized that the screen freezes for 2-1 seconds... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Alex320214, Jul 12, 2021.

1. Windows 10 freezing every 2 seconds.

Hey i have a problem i started upgrading from windows 8.1 to windows 10 and once windows 10 loaded i relized that the screen freezes for 2-1 seconds and every 2-1 seconds. On windows 8.1 it dosent have that problem. Its a problem i went to youtube when a youtube video loads the browser would freeze and even the whole system freezes so i went searching for a solution in my phone, started searching in google and searching in youtube and came across this video which had the same issue https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f8tN_yWc81MBut the 2019 display drivers didnt work i test playing games and it lags

:)

Alex320214, Jul 12, 2021
  2. InhexSTER Win User

PowerDVD 9 freezes on startup for 10 seconds

My problem is that my PowerDVD 9 freezes whole system for 5-10 seconds while starting. It happens on my HD monitor Samsung 240HD. But when I connect 40 inch 720p tv it works great. Please, can u suggest what the problem or give some link to fix.

InhexSTER, Jul 12, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 12, 2021
  4. Jigen Win User

Windows 10 freezing every 2 seconds.

Windows 10 Home freezes

Hi Macboatmaster

Yes it is connect cause i use that device as principal audio
    If i disconnect it, the device disappear from the list and i can't uninstall it
    I remember that when i was testing the PC with OCCT i had high temperatures on CPU package (TSI) : max 105.75 °C

Ok i did this 2 times
    - first time: it freezed
    - second time: hasn't freezed yet

Before the full shutdown i had 2 freezes
    At the start the icons are white and take time to load

EDIT: The PC freezed after the second full shutdown, and happen also with the Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 (1st gen) unplugged.

Jigen, Jul 12, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 freezing every 2 seconds.

1. Windows 10 freezing every 2 seconds. - Similar Threads - freezing every seconds

2. Maddening - Windows 10 Freezing Every Few Seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Maddening - Windows 10 Freezing Every Few Seconds: I am a computer engineer working at a large tech company, mostly on linux. I have been building systems and gaming on Windows for more than 25 years.Windows has been doing this absolutely maddening halting / stuttering thing for a very long time - through different builds,...
  3. Windows freezes for 1 second every 5 seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows freezes for 1 second every 5 seconds: My friend asked me too have a look at his laptop as it was really slow, i ran some tests and determined his HDD was failing so recommended he got an SSD upgrade, so he bought one and i installed windows 10 for him, his laptop came shipped with windows 10 home, so i installed...
  4. Windows 10 - Constant Freezing every 2 seconds

Windows 10 - Constant Freezing every 2 seconds: Hi, So I had a problem with my laptop freezing for about a second every ~2seconds. I clean installed windows and the problem persisted. I found a problem with my hard drive so I got a new one and replaced it. The problem still persisted. I have a hard drive with linux...
  5. Screen freezes for a second every 2 seconds.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen freezes for a second every 2 seconds.: Ive had this for a while now, and ive tried every single fucking article on the internet. Microsoft Support does not help me. This didnt happen in windows 8.1, even though i did a clean install. Specs: CPU: AMD A6-6310 with AMD Radeon R4 Graphics GPU: AMD Radeon(TM) R4...
  6. Internet freezes every 10 seconds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet freezes every 10 seconds: For the past couple of weeks since I got a new dual broadband router, I have been having some issues with my connection. When I am playing a video game on my computer around every 10 seconds I completely freeze ingame for about a second. This happens across all games I play,...
  7. Display freezes every 2 seconds and lags audio also

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display freezes every 2 seconds and lags audio also: Hello, I've noticed that when playing fullscreen video games my computer will randomly begin lagging about every 2 seconds and freezes the video and audio for about a second. This can happen when I first start up my game or it can happen an hour into playing, it seems to be...
  8. Window 10 freezes every few seconds.

Window 10 freezes every few seconds.: Window 10 freezes every few seconds. After 5 minutes, window 10 begins to freeze please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-freezes-every-few-seconds/51d9b5b3-15b6-452f-b2ae-39675bac96cc
  9. Windows freezing every 2 seconds for a second at the time

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows freezing every 2 seconds for a second at the time: Hey peeps! I'm helping a friend update her HP laptop (15-n204eo) to Win10 from 8. Problem is that after the update, the computer freezes every 1-2 seconds for 1-2 seconds. It is constant and never stops. Drivers are up to date and so it Windows itself. I've tried a...
  10. Laptop Freezes Every few seconds for 2-3 seconds.

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop Freezes Every few seconds for 2-3 seconds.: Hello. I need Help Regarding my Laptop Freezing Problem. My Laptop Hardware. Intel Core i7 4510U 2.0 GHZ 1TB HDD 8GB RAM Intel Build in graphics card Windows 10 Home x64bit My Issue is that my computer is keep Freezing for two or 3 seconds or some time more....