Windows 10: Windows 10 Freezing Issue

Discus and support Windows 10 Freezing Issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hewo! Recently my computer has been freezing alot, it always freezes at random times and after a random amount of seconds it un-freezes. Sometimes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Cata Averly, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Freezing Issue

Hewo!

Recently my computer has been freezing alot, it always freezes at random times and after a random amount of seconds it un-freezes.

Sometimes when the computer freezes for over 10 seconds the internet disconnects and i need to re-plug it, and if over 60 seconds it can sometimes crash with the error "watchdog violation". The only thing i could of thought of causing this was a corrupted windows update.

The only thing I've tried to do to fix this is increasing the virtual memory and doing memory diagonstic. None of those worked.

List of things computer does while frozen:

Any sound playing in the background at the time of freeze will stutter,

Keyboard won't work,

Mouse won't move

and the display with freeze.

DirectX Spec Report:

https://pastebin.com/raw/NqyZTKx4

Any help is appreciated! Windows 10 Freezing Issue :D

(sorry if i haven't explained enough, I'm tired while writing this.)

:)

Cata Averly, Jul 13, 2019
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Jul 13, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 13, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Freezing Issue

New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Freezing Issue

1. Windows 10 Freezing Issue - Similar Threads - Freezing Issue

2. .NET Framework 3.5 Issue: Searching For Required Files & Freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET Framework 3.5 Issue: Searching For Required Files & Freezing: Hi, I bought myself a Lenovo Legion a couple months ago and one of the few games I've wanted to play, like Fallout 3, requires the .NET Framework 3.5 Download. Every time I try to download it it would be stuck on "searching for required files" for over an hour or barely make...
  3. .NET Framework 3.5 Issue: Searching For Required Files & Freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .NET Framework 3.5 Issue: Searching For Required Files & Freezing: Hi, I bought myself a Lenovo Legion a couple months ago and one of the few games I've wanted to play, like Fallout 3, requires the .NET Framework 3.5 Download. Every time I try to download it it would be stuck on "searching for required files" for over an hour or barely make...
  4. Windows 11 Causing Random PC Freezes and Boot Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Causing Random PC Freezes and Boot Issues: I have a very strange problem with my computer and I need help.My PC specs are as follows:CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7 GHzGPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3080 VISION OC 10GB GDDR6XMOBO: Gigabyte B550 Aorus EliteRAM: Corsair Vengeance 32 GB 2 x 16 GB DDR4 3200 MHz C16SSD: Western...
  5. Windows 11 Causing Random PC Freezes and Boot Issues

Windows 11 Causing Random PC Freezes and Boot Issues: I have a very strange problem with my computer and I need help.My PC specs are as follows:CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7 GHzGPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3080 VISION OC 10GB GDDR6XMOBO: Gigabyte B550 Aorus EliteRAM: Corsair Vengeance 32 GB 2 x 16 GB DDR4 3200 MHz C16SSD: Western...
  6. Laptop gets freezes no matter what i'm doing even browsing..How to resolve this issue pls help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop gets freezes no matter what i'm doing even browsing..How to resolve this issue pls help?: It's a new Acer Aspire 7 laptop and from the next day itself when I completed all the installation processes, I'm facing this issue completely freezes and doesn't allow me to perform any task. At first, I thought it is due to third party apps and so I deleted most of it even...
  7. Laptop gets freezes no matter what i'm doing even browsing..How to resolve this issue pls help?

Laptop gets freezes no matter what i'm doing even browsing..How to resolve this issue pls help?: It's a new Acer Aspire 7 laptop and from the next day itself when I completed all the installation processes, I'm facing this issue completely freezes and doesn't allow me to perform any task. At first, I thought it is due to third party apps and so I deleted most of it even...
  8. Hi, I've had issues with the latest windows 10 update, which I think freezes photoshop when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I've had issues with the latest windows 10 update, which I think freezes photoshop when...: Hi, I've had issues with the latest windows 10 update, which I think freezes photoshop when I try to export a file, freezing it when file explorer pops up. I tried uninstalling the latest update, Security Update KB5034763 first with the control panel home, and then later with...
  9. Hi, I've had issues with the latest windows 10 update, which I think freezes photoshop when...

Hi, I've had issues with the latest windows 10 update, which I think freezes photoshop when...: Hi, I've had issues with the latest windows 10 update, which I think freezes photoshop when I try to export a file, freezing it when file explorer pops up. I tried uninstalling the latest update, Security Update KB5034763 first with the control panel home, and then later with...
  10. Hi, I've had issues with the latest windows 10 update, which I think freezes photoshop when...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade