Windows 10: Windows 10 freezing New install

Discus and support Windows 10 freezing New install in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi i have a problem that are continuing for 2 days after i bought a Windows 10 Home and i installed to a clean SSD ... i installed a Windows 10 fro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AlexKhinch, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Windows 10 freezing New install

Hi i have a problem that are continuing for 2 days after i bought a Windows 10 Home and i installed to a clean SSD ... i installed a Windows 10 fro my USB drive.. I deleted my old files and Windows 7 Professional and did a clean install ..

but my Windows 10 is freezing and not responding ...

Every time i left my pc and i trying to download a game from microsoft store ... so when i living my PC running while downloading and when i coming back after like 30 min its freeze and not responding .....

and any other time its always freezing ..???

Please HELP!

mother board ; Gigabyte z97x-ud5h

cpu; i-7 4790k

GPU; GTX980

ram; G Skill RipjawsX F3-1600C9-8GXM - 16G

Windows 10 Home 64 bit

:)

AlexKhinch, Dec 26, 2019
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Dec 26, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 26, 2019
  4. r.h.p Win User

Windows 10 freezing New install

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Dec 26, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 freezing New install

1. Windows 10 freezing New install - Similar Threads - freezing install

2. PC freezes after installation of new GPU and now with old GPU too

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes after installation of new GPU and now with old GPU too: Hi yesterday I bought the rtx 4060 ti after I installed it for about 3 hours everything went fine. I tested some games to look how much the performance improved. My specs:32gb rami7 14700K Rtx 4060 ti 8gbMainboard: Asus Prime Z790-P 14th gen ready650W PSUBut now my whole pc...
  3. PC freezes after installation of new GPU and now with old GPU too

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC freezes after installation of new GPU and now with old GPU too: Hi yesterday I bought the rtx 4060 ti after I installed it for about 3 hours everything went fine. I tested some games to look how much the performance improved. My specs:32gb rami7 14700K Rtx 4060 ti 8gbMainboard: Asus Prime Z790-P 14th gen ready650W PSUBut now my whole pc...
  4. PC freezes after installation of new GPU and now with old GPU too

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows freezes after tryinng to startup for first time after fresh installation.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows freezes after tryinng to startup for first time after fresh installation.: Hello, I'm having a problem that I've never run into before. I just finished building a PC, and I'm trying to install windows on it. I'm using a media creation tool USB. Everything starts out fine, I start installing windows, everything installs and the PC restarts. I take...
  6. Windows freezes after tryinng to startup for first time after fresh installation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows freezes after tryinng to startup for first time after fresh installation.: Hello, I'm having a problem that I've never run into before. I just finished building a PC, and I'm trying to install windows on it. I'm using a media creation tool USB. Everything starts out fine, I start installing windows, everything installs and the PC restarts. I take...
  7. Windows freezes after tryinng to startup for first time after fresh installation.

8. Why does my computer have freezing episodes after installing a new Seagate BarraCuda, 4TB,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my computer have freezing episodes after installing a new Seagate BarraCuda, 4TB,...: I recently bought and installed a 4 TB internal hard drive. A day or so after formatting the drive, I have experienced freezing and random intervals for around 3 seconds at a time. After the computer unfreezes all sound is muted. To fix the sound output I refresh my graphics...
  9. Why does my computer have freezing episodes after installing a new Seagate BarraCuda, 4TB,...

Why does my computer have freezing episodes after installing a new Seagate BarraCuda, 4TB,...: I recently bought and installed a 4 TB internal hard drive. A day or so after formatting the drive, I have experienced freezing and random intervals for around 3 seconds at a time. After the computer unfreezes all sound is muted. To fix the sound output I refresh my graphics...
  10. Acer aspire 3 laptop freezes after fresh install of windows

Acer aspire 3 laptop freezes after fresh install of windows: I'm trying to put a fresh copy of Windows on my aunts laptop, I installed the media creation tool, used the upgrade this pc option, picked keep nothing option, waited for a painful 2 and a half hours for it to install, when it rebooted, all I can see on the screen is acer I...