Windows 10: Windows 10 Freezing on Using Internet on Any Browser

Discus and support Windows 10 Freezing on Using Internet on Any Browser in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Okay give me awhile to check this out. May be a few days before I can get back to you. Thanks thus far! Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Allidoisace, Jul 5, 2016.

1. Windows 10 Freezing on Using Internet on Any Browser

Okay give me awhile to check this out. May be a few days before I can get back to you. Thanks thus far!

Allidoisace, Jul 15, 2016

2. Well without even trying the Built-In Administrator, the computer froze before even logging in to any account for that matter which leaves me to believe it is a hardware issue.

Allidoisace, Jul 18, 2016
  3. It works in Built in Administrator, but it wont let me use Microsoft Edge.

Allidoisace, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Freezing on Using Internet on Any Browser

1. Windows 10 Freezing on Using Internet on Any Browser - Similar Threads - Freezing Using Internet

2. Internet not loading any apps or browser.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet not loading any apps or browser.: I turned on smart app control in windows 11.After that internet is not working on any app,and no browser is working.I also turned off smart app control,but problem persists....
  3. Internet not loading any apps or browser.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet not loading any apps or browser.: I turned on smart app control in windows 11.After that internet is not working on any app,and no browser is working.I also turned off smart app control,but problem persists....
  4. Internet Browsers Freezing Performance Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Browsers Freezing Performance Issues: Hey,I purchased an Asus Laptop a few days, and I'm facing serious and weird issues with the laptop performance from day 1 on both OS Windows 10 & 11.Whenever I open an Internet Browser it freezes after few minutes. Chrome - freezes after 2-5 minutes of usage, Edge - freezes...
  5. Internet Browsers Freezing Performance Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet Browsers Freezing Performance Issues: Hey,I purchased an Asus Laptop a few days, and I'm facing serious and weird issues with the laptop performance from day 1 on both OS Windows 10 & 11.Whenever I open an Internet Browser it freezes after few minutes. Chrome - freezes after 2-5 minutes of usage, Edge - freezes...
  6. Windows 10 Freezing when using browser

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Freezing when using browser: My windows 10 freezing is freezing specially when using browser, I have tried several methods to fix this, to pinpoint the problem whether it's software or hardware failureDevice Model: ASUS TUF FX505DY-AL117TNotes:> Windows 10 will freeze after a few minutes of browsing in...
  7. Windows 10 pc freezes when using any browser

Windows 10 pc freezes when using any browser: I have a pc that i use for gaming and school, and just recently after making no changes, when i open any browser my entire computer freezes randomly for about 3-5 seconds every 1-3 hours. Ive tried many different scans and checks and my hardware seems to be fine and I dont...
  8. Windows 10 Home - When using any browser constantly loses internet

Windows 10 Home - When using any browser constantly loses internet: I have not had this issue before. I bought a Dell laptop with Windows 10 Home a little over a month ago. Since I bought it I have had this issue and cannot find a work around. Due to various online programs I use, I have to have Chrome, Firefox and IE. While using either of...
  9. Windows 10 browsers are not connecting to internet but any else is...

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 browsers are not connecting to internet but any else is...: So Im using my mobile data on my pc with usb modem ofc and so now randomly (couldv been after update) chrome or any other browser doesnt take internet connection, youtube page worked in chrome buy anything else no. Other apps like steam works well with net and even games do...
  10. Windows 10 browsers are not connecting to internet but any else is...

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 browsers are not connecting to internet but any else is...: So Im using my mobile data on my pc with usb modem ofc and so now randomly (couldv been after update) chrome or any other browser doesnt take internet connection, youtube page worked in chrome buy anything else no. Other apps like steam works well with net and even games do...