Windows 10: Windows 10 Freezing randomly

Discus and support Windows 10 Freezing randomly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi! I have a problem with Windows 10. My computer freezes randomly, sometimes when I'm playing games, sometimes when surfing, ect. I do not get a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Haz, Aug 24, 2015.

1. HAZ
    Haz Win User

Windows 10 Freezing randomly

Hi!

I have a problem with Windows 10. My computer freezes randomly, sometimes when I'm playing games, sometimes when surfing, ect. I do not get a BSOD, everything just freezes, just like this.

I have tried updating my graphic drivers, as well as my SSD firmware.

:)

2. Little.star, Aug 24, 2015
  3. patricjr Win User
    Windows 10 Freezes Randomly

my windows 10 freezes randomly in a dell insperon 15 300 series

patricjr, Aug 24, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi Haz,

Please create a new thread at Performance and Maintenance.
    We can't help because there are no bluescreens and thus no dump files.

Thema:

1. Windows 10 Freezing randomly - Similar Threads - Freezing randomly

2. Random freezes / BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random freezes / BSODs: Hi,for about 6 month, my system was running stable without any issues. Suddenly the system started freezing OS hanging, reset via on/off button or cutting power supply or BSOD-ing Clock_watchdog_timeout. All of that came out of the blue, no hardware changes, no BIOS changes,...
  3. Random freezes / BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random freezes / BSODs: Hi,for about 6 month, my system was running stable without any issues. Suddenly the system started freezing OS hanging, reset via on/off button or cutting power supply or BSOD-ing Clock_watchdog_timeout. All of that came out of the blue, no hardware changes, no BIOS changes,...
  4. Windows explorer randomly freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows explorer randomly freezes: From time to time, windows explorer will stop working, leaving me with the active window barely working, unable to use shortcuts like atl+tab, or altf4.After a while in vegetative state, the computer will reboot.A strong guess is that discord desktop is the culprit but it...
  5. Windows explorer randomly freezes

Windows explorer randomly freezes: From time to time, windows explorer will stop working, leaving me with the active window barely working, unable to use shortcuts like atl+tab, or altf4.After a while in vegetative state, the computer will reboot.A strong guess is that discord desktop is the culprit but it...
  6. Windows explorer randomly freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Random PC Freezes, EventLog 6008, Kernel-Power Event ID 41, WHEA-Logger event ID 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random PC Freezes, EventLog 6008, Kernel-Power Event ID 41, WHEA-Logger event ID 1: Good time of the day Experts.We are at the wits end figuring cause of spontaneous freezes and crashes of the PC. Sometimes when playing video games, sometimes even when logging into windows. Tried, what seems like everything: Updating video drivers, Updating bios,...
  8. Random PC Freezes, EventLog 6008, Kernel-Power Event ID 41, WHEA-Logger event ID 1

Random PC Freezes, EventLog 6008, Kernel-Power Event ID 41, WHEA-Logger event ID 1: Good time of the day Experts.We are at the wits end figuring cause of spontaneous freezes and crashes of the PC. Sometimes when playing video games, sometimes even when logging into windows. Tried, what seems like everything: Updating video drivers, Updating bios,...
  9. Random PC Freezes, EventLog 6008, Kernel-Power Event ID 41, WHEA-Logger event ID 1

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Lenovo Ideapad 5 15ARE05 constantly restarting, freezing and blue-screening randomly.

Lenovo Ideapad 5 15ARE05 constantly restarting, freezing and blue-screening randomly.: This has been going on for a little while and I still don't understand what the solution is. No matter, what I do, even cleaning the dust out of PC, it will still randomly restart for no apparent reason. However, there are a few errors that I found in both "Application" and...