Windows 10: windows 10 freezing strangely

Discus and support windows 10 freezing strangely in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; recently my windows 10 is getting get slow and freeze, all app, chrome, onenote, others are freezing for a moment but none is reaching 100% of anything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SociedadeOpala, Nov 24, 2021.

1. windows 10 freezing strangely

recently my windows 10 is getting get slow and freeze, all app, chrome, onenote, others are freezing for a moment but none is reaching 100% of anything in task manager.

:)

SociedadeOpala, Nov 24, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 24, 2021
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Nov 24, 2021
  4. Zakin Win User

windows 10 freezing strangely

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown windows 10 freezing strangely :(

Zakin, Nov 24, 2021
Thema:

windows 10 freezing strangely

1. windows 10 freezing strangely - Similar Threads - freezing strangely

2. Strange screen flicker/glitch/freeze

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange screen flicker/glitch/freeze: Around a week ago I started to get this odd glitchy freeze on my main monitor. A small row of pixels glitches for a few seconds and then goes away. This process is repeated every few seconds. Everything below the glitchy pixels is frozen, whereas everything above the pixels...
  3. Strange screen flicker/glitch/freeze

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange screen flicker/glitch/freeze: Around a week ago I started to get this odd glitchy freeze on my main monitor. A small row of pixels glitches for a few seconds and then goes away. This process is repeated every few seconds. Everything below the glitchy pixels is frozen, whereas everything above the pixels...
  4. Strange screen flicker/glitch/freeze

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. windows 10 freezing strangely

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 freezing strangely: recently my windows 10 is getting get slow and freeze, all app, chrome, onenote, others are freezing for a moment but none is reaching 100% of anything in task manager....
  6. windows 10 freezing strangely

windows 10 freezing strangely: recently my windows 10 is getting get slow and freeze, all app, chrome, onenote, others are freezing for a moment but none is reaching 100% of anything in task manager....
  7. BSOD and strange freezes

BSOD and strange freezes: Hello, When I started using my pc 2 days ago I noticed strange freezes when I clicked on things and sometimes when I selected text. I ran a malwarebytes scanI also have nod32 antivirus with real-time protection. After that I ran rkill and after a second scan I got a BSOD....
  8. Strange issue with computer freezing at random.

Strange issue with computer freezing at random.: So this is a strange issue that I've been dealing with over the past month or two. Basically, the pc will run fine, absolutely nothing wrong, but then at some point, it will freeze, but it's not like it gets stuck on a specific thing, just at some point, it will freeze,...
  9. Pls help , Windows 10 strange delays freezes over the last week.

Pls help , Windows 10 strange delays freezes over the last week.: I usually try and fix issues myself, but this one has got me stumped. Sorry if i don't explain well. Please ask questions. Thank you for assistance :_ I am having several strange symptoms that have begun occurring for last 2 Weeks. PC had no issues since cpu replacement &...
  10. W10: Strange DirectX 12 Freeze Bug; Any Possible Fix?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    W10: Strange DirectX 12 Freeze Bug; Any Possible Fix?: So over the last long while, I've noticed something erratic about DirectX 12. I've noticed that after an extended period of time using the PC, especially after waking it up after putting it to sleep, DirectX 12 can just... die. As in no longer work. If you try to play any...