Windows 10: Windows 10 freezing unless battery saver is active

Discus and support Windows 10 freezing unless battery saver is active in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all! I have the following problem. My HP laptop had to be formatted, not because of some problem, but because it was corporate and now I bought it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Foxy_Cathew, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Windows 10 freezing unless battery saver is active

Hi all! I have the following problem. My HP laptop had to be formatted, not because of some problem, but because it was corporate and now I bought it for personal use. Anyway, after installing new copy of Windows 10 on the laptop it started freezing at the moment Windows starts loading. Then I discovered that it is able to boot only on battery and only if the battery is in low level. Turns out it's able to work only in battery saving mode. The moment I plug in the chargerbattery saver is automatically disabled or if I even manually change the mode while using on battery, the Windows immediat

:)

Foxy_Cathew, Nov 27, 2022
  2. John Fer Win User

Battery Saver Mode not working Windows 10 pro

Thank you for the information. There are several ways on how to turn On or Off battery saver in Windows 10. We suggest trying the steps below and check If it will work for you:

Method 1:

• Open the Action Center (Windows key +
      A
      ).
    • Click on the Battery saver action button to toggle it On or Off.

Method 2:

• Open Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Choose Battery on the left side and turn On or Off the
      Battery saver status until next charge
      option.
    • Close Settings once done.

Method 3:

• Open Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Choose Battery on the left side and check the “Turn battery saver on automatically if my battery falls below:”.
    • Adjust the slider to the battery percentage level you want.
    • Check or uncheck the Lower screen brightness while in battery saver option if you want.
    • Close Settings once done.

Let us know how this goes.

John Fer, Nov 27, 2022
  3. John Fer Win User
    Battery Saver Mode not working Windows 10 pro

Hi,

This might be caused by system conflict. We suggest checking this article to know more about battery saver. On the
    article, go to the Use battery saver section and follow the steps on how to turn on the battery saver.

Let us know if this works for you.

John Fer, Nov 27, 2022
  4. Windows 10 freezing unless battery saver is active

Battery Life on a Desktop Computer?

Hello,

Battery Saver is a feature on your Windows 10 PC that lets users conserve the battery by limiting background activity and adjusting hardware settings. It is turned off by default unless a user manually switched it on.

To rectify your concern, follow the steps provided below:

• Press Windows key + A to open the Action Center.
    • Click on the Battery Saver action button to toggle it on or off depending on your choice.

Feel free to inform us if you need additional assistance about your query.

Dhavelyn Mer, Nov 27, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 freezing unless battery saver is active

1. Windows 10 freezing unless battery saver is active - Similar Threads - freezing unless battery

2. Windows 10 freezing unless battery saver is active

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 freezing unless battery saver is active: Hi all! I have the following problem. My HP laptop had to be formatted, not because of some problem, but because it was corporate and now I bought it for personal use. Anyway, after installing new copy of Windows 10 on the laptop it started freezing at the moment Windows...
  3. Windows 10 freezing unless battery saver is active

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 freezing unless battery saver is active: Hi all! I have the following problem. My HP laptop had to be formatted, not because of some problem, but because it was corporate and now I bought it for personal use. Anyway, after installing new copy of Windows 10 on the laptop it started freezing at the moment Windows...
  4. Battery Saver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Saver: Hello! I can't turn on my battery saver.. Everything else works except this.. I have tried everything to fix this.. But nothing works. Please kindly help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-saver/bc307650-6904-428a-b1fb-75b6172e7dc3
  5. Battery Saver

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery Saver: Hello! I can't turn on my battery saver.. Everything else works except this.. I have tried everything to fix this.. But nothing works. Please kindly help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-saver/bc307650-6904-428a-b1fb-75b6172e7dc3
  6. Battery saver.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery saver.: My battery is very low at 5% so I want to save my battery. I try turning batter save on but it don't allow me to. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-saver/ca42be6b-d143-46d4-8c2e-21afe2a0764b
  7. Computer randomly freezes unless on power saver mode

Computer randomly freezes unless on power saver mode: Hello, people! I have a very big problem and I hope that you will understand this. I had this problem, for about let's say 2 years now. The problem is, in fact, that my computer randomly freezes, but only when it's outside of power saver mode. When I put it on balanced, or...
  8. Battery Saver

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery Saver: Battery Saver key is not working . I have to click manually the key to work the battery saver mode going in the settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-saver/6bafe265-02de-4495-ad69-684894396698
  9. Battery Saver

Battery Saver: I got a laptop yesterday Lenovo Yoga C740 and one thing I noticed was it had a little timer that told you how much time you can use the computer before it dies, but the issue is that it is always displaying that I only have very little time to use it. I wanted to know if it...
  10. battery saver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    battery saver: after i updated to the 2004 version,clicking the battery saver button from the taskbar is not possible. Clicking it shows no effect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-saver/cc50970c-1896-4211-8624-1f53d6b527d2