Windows 10: Windows 10 freezing upon entering "Startup Settings"

Discus and support Windows 10 freezing upon entering "Startup Settings" in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My Windows 10 freezing upon entering "Startup Settings". Have a solution? 30940 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by vbcrayon, Nov 20, 2015.

1. vbcrayon Win User

Windows 10 freezing upon entering "Startup Settings"

My Windows 10 freezing upon entering "Startup Settings". Have a solution?

:)

vbcrayon, Nov 20, 2015
  2. musum Win User

" SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

SO HERE'S THE LINK TO THAT PIC

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ihbdco.jpg

CAN U PLZ CHECK IT ACTUALLY I HAVE USED THE NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER B4 ... BUT I DONT KNW WHY I M GETTING THIS ERROR NOW

musum, Nov 20, 2015
  3. musum Win User
    " SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

i have installed windows xp sp2

previously i was using windows media center i thought i might b facing this probs due to that but then i changed it to windows xp ! n moreover i have also shown to nokia service center executives but they were not having the latest updates available ......
    my pc suite is showing that new update version of firmware is available but i cudnt download it Windows 10 freezing upon entering "Startup Settings" :(

oh gawd wat to do ? Windows 10 freezing upon entering "Startup Settings" :(

i tried in another pc then again i got an error u need to have minimum 256 ram Windows 10 freezing upon entering "Startup Settings" :(

please cant it b rectified ? there must b any solution to this probs please help me guyz

god bless all of u thanx Windows 10 freezing upon entering "Startup Settings" :)

musum, Nov 20, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 freezing upon entering "Startup Settings"

1. Windows 10 freezing upon entering "Startup Settings" - Similar Threads - freezing upon entering

2. BSOD upon ENTERING sleep mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD upon ENTERING sleep mode: Hi, I have an Acer Laptop that was upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 (Please see system info below). I had some problems with (seemingly) random restarts before but that seemed to have resolved itself But since yesterday, the Laptop gives me a BSOD whenever it tries...
  3. Windows 10 PC Black Screen Upon Startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 PC Black Screen Upon Startup: I can't get into my windows 10 pc. IT will say "preparing automatic repair, then show a black screen. I've tried making a USB using rufus to repair Windows 10, still black screen upon loading from usb. I cant get into safe mode, I cant boot at all. It gets to the splash...
  4. Windows 10 freezing on startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 freezing on startup: This will be the second time I've had this problem the first time it wouldn't update it would freeze while updating. then I tried to start computer and it would freeze. I was able to get data off and reinstall windows. Now i'm trying to get it to boot using the usb drive with...
  5. Windows 10 Freezes & Blue Screens Upon Startup

Windows 10 Freezes & Blue Screens Upon Startup: I just recently have been having this issue where my laptop will turn on as normal, but as I log in & try to open programs/windows it will freeze. Then the blue screen saying a problem has been encountered appears. It restarts & I log in again, sometimes it works fine after...
  6. Windows 10 freezes and BSOD constantly and on startup

Windows 10 freezes and BSOD constantly and on startup: Hi all, I recently had my whole computer just completely freeze without even a crash while playing a game. I tried to troubleshoot it myself with some help with forums but nothing worked to fix it from crashing and freezing as soon as I put in my password. I then...
  7. Windows 10 freezing on startup

Windows 10 freezing on startup: Windows 10 freezing either when loading or within a few minutes of windows starting. I tried going back to a system restore point, but after doing that it froze after a few minutes. Hardware Temperatures are normal. I was going to scan with mbam but there was no time to even...
  8. Windows freezes on startup

Windows freezes on startup: ever since ive upgaded to win 10 on starting up my computer it freezes on boot up when it hase the black square with the white dots swirling around they freeze after 4 or 5 passes. i have to hard shut it off and try again some times it can boot up correctly but some times it...
  9. Clicking noises upon startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Clicking noises upon startup: just had this happen to me, was such a weird and distinct thing to hear that its was obvious it was coming from the PC. booted up PC about 10 mins ago and just as i was going to sit down on my chair i heard clicking noises maybe 3-5 times before it went away during mid...
  10. Frustrating: Computer freezes immediately upon startup...

in Windows 10 Support
    Frustrating: Computer freezes immediately upon startup...: Try booting into Safe Mode. I then suggest using Autoruns to check all startup programs / services / tasks. Look or search for anything related to Verizon and disable that. You need to peruse the startup profiles in Autoruns for all users.